ktstyles is offline New Member

How to diet and when to use

hey guys,

this site is awesome, the help and advice you guys provide is really a good thing, so thanks. heres the deal, im 22, about 6'2" and have been working out consistently (5 days a week) for the past 2.5 years. Ive always been skinny and it seems to run in the family. I started at 150 lbs and have gotten up to 180 or so with 6.5% BF. my diet has really gotten serious in the last year and im on a pretty good schedule concerning sleep and training. basically i was looking for advice on my diet and how to maximize my gains before using gear. also, i would like some help on a good first cycle to start researching even though i probably wont use for a while because im not gonna be stupid. heres the diet:

10:00 - 6 egg whites 2 yolks and 2 pieces of toast
    11:00 - oatmeal with toast
    11:30 - protein bar and water
    12:00 - chicken breast with broccoli and zucchini
    1:00 - protein shake with banana
    2:00 - work out
    3:15 - protein shake with banana
    4:40 - chicken breast with potatoes
    5:30 - turkey sandwhich with greens, tomatoes, avo, etc.
    7:00 - steak or porkchops with carrots and broccoli
    8:30 - protein shake with banana
    10:00 - apple and cottage cheese
    11:00 - bed

so thats it. any suggestions would be really appreciated. it seems i have maxed out in the last month or so, but im sure theres more i can do naturally, i just dont know what it is. let me know cause i want to do a good amount on my own (without juicing). when i get to the point where i could use gear, what is a good cycle for a first timer? thanks.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ktstyles
    hey guys,

this site is awesome, the help and advice you guys provide is really a good thing, so thanks. heres the deal, im 22, about 6'2" and have been working out consistently (5 days a week) for the past 2.5 years. Ive always been skinny and it seems to run in the family. I started at 150 lbs and have gotten up to 180 or so with 6.5% BF. my diet has really gotten serious in the last year and im on a pretty good schedule concerning sleep and training. basically i was looking for advice on my diet and how to maximize my gains before using gear. also, i would like some help on a good first cycle to start researching even though i probably wont use for a while because im not gonna be stupid. heres the diet:

10:00 - 6 egg whites 2 yolks and 2 pieces of toast
    11:00 - oatmeal with toast
    11:30 - protein bar and water
    12:00 - chicken breast with broccoli and zucchini
    1:00 - protein shake with banana
    2:00 - work out
    3:15 - protein shake with banana
    4:40 - chicken breast with potatoes
    5:30 - turkey sandwhich with greens, tomatoes, avo, etc.
    7:00 - steak or porkchops with carrots and broccoli
    8:30 - protein shake with banana
    10:00 - apple and cottage cheese
    11:00 - bed

so thats it. any suggestions would be really appreciated. it seems i have maxed out in the last month or so, but im sure theres more i can do naturally, i just dont know what it is. let me know cause i want to do a good amount on my own (without juicing). when i get to the point where i could use gear, what is a good cycle for a first timer? thanks.
    Direct any diet questions to the diet forum.
    But just off the top of my head from looking at that and not know that much about you, I can say that is far too compressed and you're not leaving your body enough time to digest between some of those feeding times.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would forget about taking any gear and concentrate on your diet and training program, at your height and weight there is plenty more room to grow naturally with a good basic training program and a bulking diet,

I would take a look in the diet forum at the stickies at the top of the page for a sample bulking diet, looking at the diet thats were your problem is, you could consume alot more for your height,

best of luck

Thread Information