jeremys is offline Associate Member

Only concern is getting shut down permanently

I'm 20 years old, looking to start my 4th cycle soon. I plan to compete in strongman events and also bodybuilding... at the national level. So far I've only used test E at 500-700mg and my first two cycles had tren 100mg eod.

now that i know my goals and what it takes to get there, i know i'll have to run very high doses, perhaps pretty often

the next cycle or two will be

1000-1500mg test prop
    25mg dbol in the AM
    possibly tren 150mg eod

i'll run this for 6 weeks on/6 off (OR cruise at 250-500mg for those 6 weeks)

now during all my cycles i had next to no testicular shrinkage, and it doesn't take more than 3-4 weeks of pct (nolva and clomid) to feel normal again

but i DO want to have kids someday, i know that already. i hear that it's very very rare to permanently be shut down from AAS use and even the ones that are, really just take a lot longer to eventually get back to normal. but it's very important that i have some good swimmers in a couple years, but i will also devote most of my life to competing on a national level

advice please, thanks

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    Wow! That's a pretty large amount of test. I will let one of the other guys take that dose question. As far as the 6 weeks off, I would lay off the test altogether so that your body receptors reset. Also, I would run 25MG Dbol in the am and in the pm as it is more effective spread throughout the day.

Good Luck!

jeremys is offline Associate Member
    the 25mg dbol would only be for the anti-cortisol properties and some strength gains.. don't want to bloat too much

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Only thing that shut me down was Deca ..... And I ran my test way higher, but still got shut down.. was about a gram a week....

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I ran everything under the sun and concieved both of my little girls while on. Each time my wife got pregnant within 1 month of being off the pill.

Thread Information