Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I luv tren

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I love it too, but the acne on the back was brutal.. actually not too too bad, but never had it there before in my life till 3 months ago. Its actually almost all gone now, since i finished the cycle a month ago..So Im gonna run it again in 4 weeks. Was running it at 100mg/ed, and prop at 125/ed... Beautiful combo if you ask me...

gmfoun is offline New Member
    I just got of test e tren and winny....when i started the tren acne got kinda bad but strenght was great. two weeks after the cycle I broke out incredibly bad...I'm pretty sure it was the tren b/c I have had similar problems with it before

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would anyone run Tren without Test???
    Test should be the baseline in any cycle including Tren.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    It has nothing to do with the fact that you didn't run test with your tren . Even though I'd never recommend it, as I don't especially LIKE Fina Dick, it's because you ended your cycle with Tren. The tren metabolites were still active all the way through your PCT, making it extremely ineffective. Had you ran any short ester'd compound for a couple weeks after your tren, whether it be prop/winny/masteron /var/etc., and then started your PCT, you would of kept the majority of your gains.

1buffsob

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    It has nothing to do with the fact that you didn't run test with your tren . Even though I'd never recommend it, as I don't especially LIKE Fina Dick, it's because you ended your cycle with Tren. The tren metabolites were still active all the way through your PCT, making it extremely ineffective. Had you ran any short ester'd compound for a couple weeks after your tren, whether it be prop/winny/masteron /var/etc., and then started your PCT, you would of kept the majority of your gains.

1buffsob
    Agreed brutha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information