Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I luv tren

Ducati32 is offline New Member

Talking I luv tren

I am currently on week 6 of a 12 week cycle of tren only and it's awesome.

First time with my homebrew.

no sides!!!

I was doing 50mg ed but I increased the dose to 100mg ed.

wang works, no hairloss, no tren cough, no acne or aggression.

I am adding lots and lots of quality mass.
    Gained 15lbs so far.
    Strength is awesome!!!
    I do feel warmer but I think the tren is burning the fat.

anyone else experience tren like this?
    -L

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    NO, I get all the sides

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    great job on gains.. never tried tren though... in the future

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    yes i love tren as well im on week 7 and similar gains just added dbol at 50mg a day hope for even more

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    i'm getting ready to start my tes/tren /winny combo next week assuming i find some caborgoline by then.

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    this will be my first time with tren . i'm pretty siked about it.

ProfessorSwole is offline New Member
    I can't believe the stuff! I'm in my 6th week too and have put on over 40 pounds and lost 2% body fat! I've been taking 100mg ed of Tren by itself. It's unreal to me!

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Honestly I have never heard as many people be as passionate about an AAS as Tren .
    Theres got to be something to it.
    Dam, I would love to learn how you make your batch Ducati.
    You got a video out that'll teach that shit?
    Making your own gear is the way to go in my bad ass opinion.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSwole
    I can't believe the stuff! I'm in my 6th week too and have put on over 40 pounds and lost 2% body fat! I've been taking 100mg ed of Tren by itself. It's unreal to me!
    I don't know about all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducati32
    I am currently on week 6 of a 12 week cycle of tren only and it's awesome.

First time with my homebrew.

no sides!!!

I was doing 50mg ed but I increased the dose to 100mg ed.

wang works, no hairloss, no tren cough, no acne or aggression.

I am adding lots and lots of quality mass.
    Gained 15lbs so far.
    Strength is awesome!!!
    I do feel warmer but I think the tren is burning the fat.

anyone else experience tren like this?
    -L
    Congrats on the gains bro. I love tren too. I used it on a cutting cycle at 75 mg eod and felt completely jacked the whole way through. Seeing all these threads about how great peoples cycles are going makes me want to hop back on. lol.

Stalker is offline New Member
    Enjoy the good times while they last. Tren is a monster while you are on it but almost impossible to keep the gains or the superhuman strength. I have done 3 cycles with Fina and every time lost about 85-90% of my gains. Gaining 35 pounds is nice, but don't be disappointed when you only maintain 5-7 pounds of it 2 months after the cycle. Ive gained less but kept way more on a prop/eq cycle.

I only got sides when I ran tren past 8 weeks.....Night sweats like you wouldn't believe!!!! I would wake up every morning and it looked like I pissed in the bed 5 times during my sleep. Also the shoulder and back acne is hella bad from weeks 9-12. I used to use a combo of b5, b7, and bromo to keep the acne and progesterone gyno to a min.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    NO, I get all the sides

Same here. Its a love/hate compound.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSwole

Well i regretfully am going to have to rais eth BS flag on this one....

40 pounds in 6 weeks and you have lost 2% bf...c'mon....

As for the sides consider yourself really lucky...i run it around 100mg ed and i cant sleep and get very lethargic...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

As for the sides consider yourself really lucky...i run it around 100mg ed and i cant sleep and get very lethargic...

Good call. I didnt even read that post.

The six weeks might be a stretch, but my first tren cycle(fina 75mg ed/winny 50mg ed) I gained 38 pounds in 10weeks......my bf probably went up a bit but not much, less than 2-3 %. However, like I mentioned earlier, I lost most of it within 2 months even with an aggressive PCT.

girgy is offline New Member
    Hey guys, trying to figure out where to get some good Clomid. I am just finishing my 8 week cycle of Deca QV 300 and Test E and test. This was my 1st cycle. Only gained 15lbs but not bad. I see this site has Clomid but it says not for human consumption. Is this safe to buy. Also how much should I take and for how long???
    Thanks

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Girgy....first you should try and start your own thread, you will get better responses and it is kinda impolite to highjack a thread that is totally irrelevant to yours...but yes you can get it from the sponsor here and it is good...i would reccommend looking in the pct forum to find out what doses and everything else you need...

girgy is offline New Member
    my bad guys... Sorry to interupt.. thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    The six weeks might be a stretch, but my first tren cycle(fina 75mg ed/winny 50mg ed) I gained 38 pounds in 10weeks......my bf probably went up a bit but not much, less than 2-3 %. However, like I mentioned earlier, I lost most of it within 2 months even with an aggressive PCT.
    your not supposed to loose your gains.. your diet had to be off..

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I'd kill myself if I lost that much in gains. I agree, diet was off. Even with a sub-par PCT, you should be able to keep 75-80% if your diet is on point. A great diet, and a good PCT, and you'll keep a lot of the LBM gains, regardless of what compounds you used.

1buffsob

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    Enjoy the good times while they last. Tren is a monster while you are on it but almost impossible to keep the gains or the superhuman strength. I have done 3 cycles with Fina and every time lost about 85-90% of my gains. Gaining 35 pounds is nice, but don't be disappointed when you only maintain 5-7 pounds of it 2 months after the cycle. Ive gained less but kept way more on a prop/eq cycle.

I only got sides when I ran tren past 8 weeks.....Night sweats like you wouldn't believe!!!! I would wake up every morning and it looked like I pissed in the bed 5 times during my sleep. Also the shoulder and back acne is hella bad from weeks 9-12. I used to use a combo of b5, b7, and bromo to keep the acne and progesterone gyno to a min.

man you gotta be doing something very wrong to lose that much! I want to know more about your aggressive pct that still had you lose 85-90%.....EVERY PERSON that I know that has ran tren keeps the majority or their gains...tell us more about this so nobody else does it
    Last edited by taiotosh7; 06-14-2006 at 11:21 AM.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    hmmm. good look. maybe i will add tren for my first cycle.

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    i love tren , and i always keep a good amount of my gains....it's all in the diet

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Tren is amazing...i just dont see why anyone wouldnt want to add test with it...

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I'd kill myself if I lost that much in gains. I agree, diet was off. Even with a sub-par PCT, you should be able to keep 75-80% if your diet is on point. A great diet, and a good PCT, and you'll keep a lot of the LBM gains, regardless of what compounds you used.

1buffsob
    yea the same goes for me.. his diet or something had to be off.. I would be real pissed if I worked that hard and then lost almost all gains..

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i gained 30lb on 8wks of tren @150 ever 3dys. but i also ran 40mg of dbol for 5wks. i lost 5lbs when i got off. it was my 1st cycle. I would never do another w/o test.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Do you run GH or lr3IGF-1 in PCT to keep more of your gains?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Tren is amazing...i just dont see why anyone wouldnt want to add test with it...
    2nd that.... Isn't test required with tren to avoid shut down?

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    good call seattle if been doing mass research on IGF-1LR3 and its the king and not as expensive as i thought, this is a good idea for everone, as for the tren i think its GOD i will never run a cycle w/o tren!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    good call seattle if been doing mass research on IGF-1LR3 and its the king and not as expensive as i thought, this is a good idea for everone, as for the tren i think its GOD i will never run a cycle w/o tren!!!!!!
    Believe me, I would more than love to run tren . I just can't for the sake of my hairline. I had a hair transplant a few years ago and I can't screw up my investment. So for me it's test with finastride, EQ, tbol, deca mainly. I get great gains off the test/EQ cycles. I'm on GH now as well. So there is still some fun for us MPB guys. I'm just jealous that I can't run tren, anadrol , winny, etc.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Is it helping with the ab area? I'm trying to burn alot of fat i have 4 bottles of 40 ml prop coming and i a mean diet

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

LOL. I was going to put a little liar smiley up but I decided to put it in a more polite way a few posts above you.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Sorry boys, it wasn't the diet. Kept my diet the same for 6 weeks following my cycles(4000-4500 cals a day). Each time I moved the start time of my PCT and extended the time that I ran it and each time the same thing.

Maybe I'm a freak and everyone else is normal, or maybe I am the only one being honest here about Fina, who knows? I just know that I get sick gains on tren but can't hold them.

I hate to be one of those guys who preaches about Test, but the only cycles I keep the gains are the ones with a Test backbone instead of Tren.

Sorry boys, it wasn't the diet. Kept my diet the same for 6 weeks following my cycles(4000-4500 cals a day). Each time I moved the start time of my PCT and extended the time that I ran it and each time the same thing.

Maybe I'm a freak and everyone else is normal, or maybe I am the only one being honest here about Fina, who knows? I just know that I get sick gains on tren but can't hold them.

I hate to be one of those guys who preaches about Test, but the only cycles I keep the gains are the ones with a Test backbone instead of Tren.
    I'm curious, how long after you discontinued your tren, did you still run the rest of your cycle.

Some people make the mistake of running tren too close to PCT. IMO, at least a test base is required to be ran for 4 weeks longer than the Tren.

1buffsob

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I'm curious, how long after you discontinued your tren , did you still run the rest of your cycle.

Some people make the mistake of running tren too close to PCT. IMO, at least a test base is required to be ran for 4 weeks longer than the Tren.

1buffsob
    really? 4 weeks? wow, ill take that into consideration when i try tren. i always thought you should extend the test a week or a little more past the tren. never heard of 4 weeks.....coming from you ill definitley remember that tho!

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    really? 4 weeks? wow, ill take that into consideration when i try tren. i always thought you should extend the test a week or a little more past the tren. never heard of 4 weeks.....coming from you ill definitley remember that tho!
    Tren 's metabolites stick around for weeks, greatly reducing the effectiveness of PCT. You need to give ample time to clear the metabolites before you start PCT, so that's why it's always important to carry on the rest of the cycle for at least 3 more weeks, if not longer.

1buffsob

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I love it too, but the acne on the back was brutal.. actually not too too bad, but never had it there before in my life till 3 months ago. Its actually almost all gone now, since i finished the cycle a month ago..So Im gonna run it again in 4 weeks. Was running it at 100mg/ed, and prop at 125/ed... Beautiful combo if you ask me...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow dude!

Tren is one of the most anabolic compounds you can get and is well known for "what you gain is what you keep".

Too bad for you though.

I am willing to bet you though that you had some dbol in this cycle and lost all those gains. Am I correct?

gmfoun is offline New Member
    I just got of test e tren and winny....when i started the tren acne got kinda bad but strenght was great. two weeks after the cycle I broke out incredibly bad...I'm pretty sure it was the tren b/c I have had similar problems with it before

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    I am willing to bet you though that you had some dbol in this cycle and lost all those gains. Am I correct?
    No dbol , no test. My first cycle with tren was tren only for 6 weeks at 75mg/ed....started PCT 3 days after last shot and ran it for 2 weeks.

2nd tren cycle was tren 75mg/ed winny 50mg/ed for 8 weeks(i will never use winny past 6 weeks ever again)....PCT started 1 week after last shot and ran it for 3 weeks

3rd tren cycle was 12 weeks 100mg/ed with 50mg/ed winny weeks 7-12.....started PCT 1 week after last shot and ran for 4 weeks.

All 3 times a blew up and gained 25-38 lbs and all 3 times I kept about 7. I made my own tren using either Fina or Component. I ran these cycles between 2001-2003.

In 2004 I did a light prop/eq cycle and gained 22 lbs and kept 16. My body just will not hold tren gains.....why is everyone having such a hard time with that? I used tren, gained alot really quick and lost it. Not PCT, not diet, not dbol, not some flesh eating bacteria......all tren. My body just wont hold it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information