Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Yea i wonder how much of a difference it would make to take it every 3 hours while sleeping....?
    ive just told you, it made a difference, i found it better if i took some doses throughout the night

When i use it ill definitely spread it out throughout the day and night, i think i plan to run 280mg ED...still kinda expensive though...
    Its very expensive, but they dont make fake Andriol so you will know for sure its 100% so at least your getting what you want,

expense is a problem with Andriol.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    ive just told you, it made a difference, i found it better if i took some doses throughout the night
    Understood..thanks man, yea i typed it in before i refreshed my browser...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    constantly having to take capsules in an attempt to keep stable levels, high costs, and severe diarrhea translated to me not using it again.

When i use it ill definitely spread it out throughout the day and night, i think i plan to run 280mg ED...still kinda expensive though...
    Maybe it is but its worth every penny IMO

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    constantly having to take capsules in an attempt to keep stable levels, high costs, and severe diarrhea translated to me not using it again.
    I have never heard of anyone having severe diarrhea from andriol , are you sure it was directly relathed to their use? In addition no matter what aas you were taking diarrhea would wipe out any gains!

I think what a basic plan for me to do would be to use it the final wks up until my next contest or run it for 6 wks starting a cycle then begin with injectable test and other compounds...my cycles are pretty basic i was thinking of a couple plans something like this, what do you think marcus, goose, xtralarg?

Lean mass bulker...
    wks 1-6 Andriol 280-320mg ED
    wks 4-8 Test Prop 100mg ED
    Wks 4-8 Primobolan ace 1000mg EW

for contest i was thinking pretty basic here too,

wks 1-6 Test prop 100mg ED
    Wks 4-8 Andriol 280-320mg ED
    Wks 1-8 Primo Ace 1000mg EW

let me know what you think or what you would change...thanks guys

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

I have ran it like this:

1-8 150mg prop ed
    1-8 480mg andriol ed
    4-8 100mg masteron ed
    1-4 75mg tren a ed

The results from this cycle were excellent, hard vascular gains, brilliant pre comp cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Diarrhea from andriol are you sure Mike it was andriol causing this problem?

The results from this cycle were excellent, hard vascular gains, brilliant pre comp cycle
    Xtralarg...that looks like a great pre comp cycle man!..id probly run everything except for the tren ...im using mast right now to determine if i will use it for further comps...not sure if ill see hairloss from it...so far so good...if i do i would just try primo at 1g a wk in place of the masteron ....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg? In addition no matter what [B
    ass[/B] you were taking diarrhea would wipe out any gains!
    Now that is funny shit..no pun intended

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Now that is funny shit..no pun intended

~Pinnacle~
    I wondered if anyone would spot that one....shap as an arrow as usual Pin

One more thing i will add about andriol are the pumps you get.....awsome!

Man that sounds great! Id almost consider using it for the first couple wks for a bulker if it really increases appetite that much!....Thats my plan so far then i could see how it works alone, then add some other stuff to the cycle...good info guys!

Man that sounds great! Id almost consider using it for the first couple wks for a bulker if it really increases appetite that much!....Thats my plan so far then i could see how it works alone, then add some other stuff to the cycle...good info guys!
    I wouldnt use it alone i would use it with other compounds straight from the start of the course

Marcus, ok good call man, ill throw in some prop ED with it...then drop the prop the last couple wks from the contest next yr...

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    guys, are we all forgetting one big thing?

Unless your getting your andriol from a pharmacist(maybe you are) who has stored it between 2 to 8 celcius, the product dies within 2 months.

So...you'd have to either make sure your source stores it in the fridge (highly unlikely), doesn't come in contact with high temps.

Or.....you consume the pills within 2 months of its production date.

Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by geobatman

Unless your getting your andriol from a pharmacist(maybe you are) who has stored it between 2 to 8 celcius, the product dies within 2 months.

So...you'd have to either make sure your source stores it in the fridge (highly unlikely), doesn't come in contact with high temps.

Am i missing something?
    Yes i do think you are missing something,

The product doesnt die within 2 months of production date, on the boxes they have expiry of over 3 years

Am i missing something?
    Where have you heard this? All the studies ive read have never said that testosterone undecanote needs to be stored sub 8c.

getting sources, 1 sec

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/462701

"A disadvantage of the currently marketed Andriol is that it should be stored in a refrigerator (2-8°C) in the pharmacy for stability reasons, whereas patients should store it at room temperature to facilitate proper absorption. Shelf-life at room temperature is only 3 months. These storage conditions carry the risk of nonadherence, which might result in adminis-tration of inactive preparation. Therefore, a new, more stable pharmaceutical formulation of Andriol (Andriol Testocaps) was developed in which the oleic acid solvent was replaced by castor oil and propylene glycol laurate. This improved formulation can be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) for 3 years"

From all of my legit sources, they sell Andriol not Andriol Testocaps (different)

there are more sources that rehash the same refrigerator (2-8°C), Shelf-life at room temperature is only 3 months stuff.

If you guys are using Andriol Testocaps (relatively new) i apologize
    Last edited by geobatman; 06-24-2006 at 11:42 AM.

getting sources, 1 sec

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/462701

"A disadvantage of the currently marketed Andriol is that it should be stored in a refrigerator (2-8°C) in the pharmacy for stability reasons, whereas patients should store it at room temperature to facilitate proper absorption. Shelf-life at room temperature is only 3 months. These storage conditions carry the risk of nonadherence, which might result in adminis-tration of inactive preparation. Therefore, a new, more stable pharmaceutical formulation of Andriol (Andriol Testocaps) was developed in which the oleic acid solvent was replaced by castor oil and propylene glycol laurate. This improved formulation can be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) for 3 years"
    From all of my legit sources, they sell Andriol not Andriol Testocaps (different)

we are all talking about the product above in bold which as 3 years shelf life, never seen or heard of anything else, i think they are talking about a very old product,

The only Andriol is the ones in test caps, so sorry your mistaken

then this is great news. sorry for the confusion.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    has anybody ever seen androil in a raw powder form like other orals?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    has anybody ever seen androil in a raw powder form like other orals?

the two BIG players in powder market both carry it.

the two BIG players in powder market both carry it.
    alrite good, didnt bother to check cause i was under impression it only came from a few pharmaceutical companies.

Just to help anyone searching for info about andriol :

Andriol - reddish, brown, SOLID color caps = store at (2-8°C), Shelf-life at room temperature is only 3 months. Oleic oil solvent.

Andriol Testocaps - orangish, TRANSPARANT caps = store at (8-30°C), Shelf-life at room temperature is 3 years. Castor oil and propylene glycol laurate

I won't use numbers, but the price for Andriol Testocaps is roughly double that of the old, Andriol.

You can make the Anadriol yourself. Test undec is a on all the powder lists i've seen so far. Just order the castor oil and propylene glycol. Or you could just add BA and pin it.

Just to help anyone searching for info about andriol :

Andriol - reddish, brown, SOLID color caps = store at (2-8°C), Shelf-life at room temperature is only 3 months. Oleic oil solvent.

Andriol Testocaps - orangish, TRANSPARANT caps = store at (8-30°C), Shelf-life at room temperature is 3 years. Castor oil and propylene glycol laurate

I won't use numbers, but the price for Andriol Testocaps is roughly double that of the old, Andriol.
    They dont make the ones in oleic oil anymore these are very old ones, both transparant caps and reddish brown caps contain castor oil and propylene glcol laurate

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You can make the Anadriol yourself. Test undec is a on all the powder lists i've seen so far. Just order the castor oil and propylene glycol. Or you could just add BA and pin it.

so basically instead of a filler ur using castor oil and propylene glycol.....this correct?

Yeah test undec, BA (1%) castor oil and PLG. Brew and drink by the gallon.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    They dont make the ones in oleic oil anymore these are very old ones, both transparant caps and reddish brown caps contain castor oil and propylene glcol laurate

strange any picture i've found with the reddish solid caps show a bottle or a box with it stating store at (2-8°C)

all pictures with transparent caps say store at (8-30°C) on the bottle or blister.

Marcus can you please post a convincing picture, and or a link.

I'm fully aware that organon doesn't make them with oleic oil anymore, BUT thats not to say sources don't have stock of the old caps, and are selling these under Andriol .

From Andriol.com
    " A single Andriol capsule is a soft oval gelatin capsule, orange in color, with a yellow oily fill and marked D3V on the outside."

"Andriol 40 mg can be prescribed in bottles of 60 or 100 capsules."
    "Andriol Testocaps are available in blister-pack form"

ok im confused
    Last edited by geobatman; 06-24-2006 at 12:38 PM.

Hey Marcus, when your clients ran it up to the day of the show, what did their cycle look like?

Or you could just add BA and pin it.
    Hmm, BigKLG, how often would you have to inject then if it was a solution? wouldnt it still have the same half life?

Oral TU and injected TU would be like night and day. TU orally taken only has like a 3-8% absorption rate, the remainder of the TU is destroyed by Mr.Liver. Pinning it would result in higher (100%) bio availability but it would take forever to kick in.

I never understood the appeal to use high-priced AAS like this when TP could be used for better and cheaper results.

I gotcha, yea i Love prop myself and i love everyday injections...its certainly cheaper but andriol still may be appealing for some....

Taking dozens of expensive castor oil (laxative) filled tabs every 3 hours even having to get up at night to dose to get the same results off 50mg prop ED is indeed not appealing to me.

LOL! wow, castor oil a laxative, thats right, maybe thats why that one dude said he had horrible diarrhea!

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    what is the difference between nutrex 1-tu and andriol ?
    Last edited by Kristofer68ss; 07-06-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    anyone? how similiar are they?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information