gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member

Letro - Effectiveness for gyno

How effective have any1 found using letro to "reverse" gyno that is starting to appear on a cycle.

will the use of letro get lumps behind nips to go away?

will a liquidex/nolva combo help any, or do u really neeed letro?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    C_Bino has an excellent thread on this. Use the search feature.

already read the thread bro.

im wondering if people could do the same with arimidex and nolva combo, cause i do not have letro on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12345
    already read the thread bro.

im wondering if people could do the same with arimidex and nolva combo, cause i do not have letro on hand.
    Ok.

You probably know this but...Letro cab be obtained form AR-R ?

I think its your best bet here. No other AI can lower estrogen levels so drastically as Letro can. I highly doubt even a combination of AI's/SERM's will lower your estrogen levels 98%.

yea i guess i better order some just to be safe and for heavier furture cycles.

ar-r is a rip IMO price wise, i'd rather order from --- nutrition for half the price!

and yea...i give them respect for supporting the board, but when the means those prices...i mean common. you can get human grade ancelleries for the same price.

yea i guess i better order some just to be safe and for heavier furture cycles.

ar-r is a rip IMO price wise, i'd rather order from --- nutrition for half the price!

and yea...i give them respect for supporting the board, but when the means those prices...i mean common. you can get human grade ancelleries for the same price.
    Where sell cheaper AI's etc...?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I just started Cbino's gyno reversal today actually...i have the most mild case of gyno and really cant be noticed unless i push on that area, but i will run the whole program in the next 16 days to see if it helps...worst case scenario is it dries me up for my contest in 3 wks...ill keep you posted Gymrat

yes cheaper AI's and Serms in liquid for for a lot less. PM me if you need a link, i don't know if i can post in openly in the forum. its where i get my liquidex etc from...cheap and fast shipping here in the states.

i'm personally surpised people give referalls to arr all the time.... when --- nutrition is a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    I just started Cbino's gyno reversal today actually...i have the most mild case of gyno and really cant be noticed unless i push on that area, but i will run the whole program in the next 16 days to see if it helps...worst case scenario is it dries me up for my contest in 3 wks...ill keep you posted Gymrat

thnx bro. my gyno feels the same as yours, cause mines not tender or sore or anything, but when you push on the nipple area you can feel a small hard lump the size of a pea their.

imma start liquidex at .5mg EOD, and keep the nolva at 10mg/day....until my letro gets here.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    yes cheaper AI's and Serms in liquid for for a lot less. PM me if you need a link, i don't know if i can post in openly in the forum. its where i get my liquidex etc from...cheap and fast shipping here in the states.

i'm personally surpised people give referalls to arr all the time.... when --- nutrition is a lot cheaper.
    yea, i get stuff for cheaper as well from other research labs that aren't supposed to be named here. people are just trying to support the board is all with suggesting arr. those sponsors help keep this site up and running. they mean well, but i personally have to go with the guy offering the better price. that's what keeps prices low for us is comparative shopping. arr's prices aren't bad, but there is definitely ones for quite a bit cheaper out there.

as far as the letro question, i never needed it personally, but a buddy of mine did. he used it with excellent results. it was reducing his gyno quite noticeably as he had it pretty bad. however, he ran out of letro before it completely went away and between that and the estrogen rebound from the letro, he's not much better than he was when he started. he's getting more letro, but just wanted to tell you this to make sure that you get plenty of letro cause you really don't know how long it will take to get rid of the gyno.
    anyway, if he did have enough letro, it seems it would've completely eliminated his gyno issues.

cool good shit...do you think letro on a cycle will hurt gains significantly? my pea size lumps behind nips aren't getting worse, and i have em under control with nolva at 10mg a day...

so wondering if i should wait till after cycle to use bino's gyno reversal protocal..any thoughts>?

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    After tapering up for a week or so, i have been on 2.5mg/1ml of letro everyday from may8th-present time(49 days) and will continue doing so up until i finish my pheraplex cycle in a few days, which i started on the 25th of may well into my letro usage, in hopes of reversing gyno lump/pain. The pain is completely gone, the lump is almost completely gone, and while on letro i have had a better than average cycle imo. As soon as i finish my cycle, i will start my nolva/clomid..the only thing i was wondering about is do i abruptly end my letro use without tapering down as soon as i start my pct? because i don't feel like my gyno is completely done with, i want to be sure and take it for an extra few weeks if anything..or just take the nolva/clomid and then start taking letro afterwards until satisfied? any suggestions

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    cool good shit...do you think letro on a cycle will hurt gains significantly? my pea size lumps behind nips aren't getting worse, and i have em under control with nolva at 10mg a day...

so wondering if i should wait till after cycle to use bino's gyno reversal protocal..any thoughts>?

IMO, wait until after you cycle to attempt to reverse the gyno, you already have enough hormonal changes going on when cycling without adding that into the mix-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    as far as the letro question, i never needed it personally, but a buddy of mine did. he used it with excellent results. it was reducing his gyno quite noticeably as he had it pretty bad. however, he ran out of letro before it completely went away and between that and the estrogen rebound from the letro, he's not much better than he was when he started. he's getting more letro, but just wanted to tell you this to make sure that you get plenty of letro cause you really don't know how long it will take to get rid of the gyno.
    anyway, if he did have enough letro, it seems it would've completely eliminated his gyno issues.

I've used letro with excellent results also.

Blog Entries
    I don't buy my chems from ar-r to support the board, i buy em from ar-r cause they taste so damn better from all the other sh1t out there

You get what you pay for....

Quote Originally Posted by Slickmikey
    After tapering up for a week or so, i have been on 2.5mg/1ml of letro everyday from may8th-present time(49 days) and will continue doing so up until i finish my pheraplex cycle in a few days, which i started on the 25th of may well into my letro usage, in hopes of reversing gyno lump/pain. The pain is completely gone, the lump is almost completely gone, and while on letro i have had a better than average cycle imo. As soon as i finish my cycle, i will start my nolva/clomid..the only thing i was wondering about is do i abruptly end my letro use without tapering down as soon as i start my pct? because i don't feel like my gyno is completely done with, i want to be sure and take it for an extra few weeks if anything..or just take the nolva/clomid and then start taking letro afterwards until satisfied? any suggestions
    suggestions...yea. DON'T HIJACK MY THREAD! O yea...one more thing.

TOO PUSSY TO POKE, TO PUSSY FOR AAS PERIOD!

well, if you really think it's not getting any worse, i guess you could wait till after the cycle. the sooner you take care of it the better though, so don't hold it off for too long. also, if it gets any worse, def add the letro in.

though the extreme estrogen suppression letro provides will affect your gains, it's better that you lose out on some gains you could've made from a cycle now as opposed to having to get surgery to remove gyno and spend i don't know how long rehabilitating from it later down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    I don't buy my chems from ar-r to support the board, i buy em from ar-r cause they taste so damn better from all the other sh1t out there

You get what you pay for....
    well, i'm used to most my meals being bland, so it's nothing out the norm to have nasty tasting chems for me. besides, i just shoot them down the back of my throat from a syringe. i don't feel like paying 30-50% more though for better tasting chems.

right on....thx for the input bro. just gona keep running adex & nolva till my letro gets here.

first suggestion, lay off the pheraplex garbage. that stuff hasn't been tested enough and yet it's already been shown to have all the same side-effects, only worse for the most part, in comparison to gear. you have no idea what other potential sides that stuff is causing, and you're a guinea pig at this point with it. despite what the general public believes, gear is far safer than those new pro-hormone and "legal gear" products are. gear is also a lot cheaper than those products as well. gear has medicinal purposes, none of that pp or sd garbage will ever have any medical use.

as far as you having had better than average results while taking letro on a cycle, you apparently have never experienced a real cycle. with real gear in a real cycle, letro suppresses estrogen far too much and will unquestionably inhibit growth because of it. do a search on the internet to find out about what estrogen does for our bodies and you'll see what you're losing out on by the extreme estrogen suppression it causes.

as far as the lumps being almost gone, you gotta keep taking the letro until it's completely gone, and then continue at least a week past that to be sure. then, you have to taper off of it gradually. don't just drop it. keep taking it through pct and once you're to the point that i just suggested, gradually taper down and start your other pct chems.

first suggestion, lay off the pheraplex garbage. that stuff hasn't been tested enough and yet it's already been shown to have all the same side-effects, only worse for the most part, in comparison to gear. you have no idea what other potential sides that stuff is causing, and you're a guinea pig at this point with it. despite what the general public believes, gear is far safer than those new pro-hormone and "legal gear" products are. gear is also a lot cheaper than those products as well. gear has medicinal purposes, none of that pp or sd garbage will ever have any medical use.

as far as you having had better than average results while taking letro on a cycle, you apparently have never experienced a real cycle. with real gear in a real cycle, letro suppresses estrogen far too much and will unquestionably inhibit growth because of it. do a search on the internet to find out about what estrogen does for our bodies and you'll see what you're losing out on by the extreme estrogen suppression it causes.

as far as the lumps being almost gone, you gotta keep taking the letro until it's completely gone, and then continue at least a week past that to be sure. then, you have to taper off of it gradually. don't just drop it. keep taking it through pct and once you're to the point that i just suggested, gradually taper down and start your other pct chems.

first off, i appreciate the only mildly condescending response...i really do...and i agree about what you stated about gear, but, obtaining these designer orals were actually a lot easier for me than the real gear..i mean, obviously...and its the only type of aas i have ever had any experience with, knowledge about, etc..

i also understand, even if i havent done a "real cycle", a good deal about what happens with the suppression of estrogen, especially with the letro and how damn much of it i have been using, but still surprisingly, i was stating that i have had better gains than the other fake cycles i have done

now, concerning taking letro throughout my pct...according to c binos thread , along with many other sources, i was under the impression that taking letro during nolva/clomid would be a bad thing to do?

suggestions...yea. DON'T HIJACK MY THREAD! O yea...one more thing.

TOO PUSSY TO POKE, TO PUSSY FOR AAS PERIOD!
    Your Brain Buster: so wondering if i should wait till after cycle to use bino's gyno reversal protocal..any thoughts>?

yea i apologize for the hijackage..but if you notice in my thread i was actually trying to give you my thoughts on your question, and stemmed off into my own little thing..as you can see

and yea...i wanted to wait slightly longer to start poking that..im 21

first off, i appreciate the only mildly condescending response...i really do...and i agree about what you stated about gear, but, obtaining these designer orals were actually a lot easier for me than the real gear..i mean, obviously...and its the only type of aas i have ever had any experience with, knowledge about, etc..

i also understand, even if i havent done a "real cycle", a good deal about what happens with the suppression of estrogen, especially with the letro and how damn much of it i have been using, but still surprisingly, i was stating that i have had better gains than the other fake cycles i have done

now, concerning taking letro throughout my pct...according to c binos thread , along with many other sources, i was under the impression that taking letro during nolva/clomid would be a bad thing to do?
    didn't mean to criticize you in any way, i just don't like people taking that pp and sd and the like. it's just too unresearched IMO. as far as you know, one of those products could increase your chance of getting alzheimers in your later years by tenfold for every cycle of it you take. i'm looking out for your health bro, nothing more. well actually, i also don't like these companies just pumping out all these chems, making all kinds of false claims, and not thoroughly researching these products before their release.

as far as getting the pp being easier, it's certainly not easier on your body. though we don't support source discussions here obviously, you can find sources on other boards and in time, source check to see if they're any good. you'll have to post more and spend more time here cause of the rules, but it's worth it to get something that is safer, more effective, and you'll know very well all the potential sides of and how to prevent them.

learn and contribute to this site and you'll be surprised as to how much you can get in return.

as far as your results with letro, i felt a need to comment on it because there must've been other things going on during the letro intake that you weren't taking into account, as letro would certainly not contribute to better results on a cycle. i didn't want people getting the mistaken impression that it would be a good idea is all. if it worked for you then great, but make sure you're considering all aspects of what got you the results. maybe you're that 1 in a million that it did help for some reason unknown to me. however, it's not something i'd ever advise someone to use during a cycle and expect decent results.

as far as letro with nolva and clomid, maybe you misunderstood me there. i indicated to continue the letro through pct, but to begin nolva and clomid when you're tapering off the letro. so, you'd be starting the nolva and clomid as you're tapering down from the letro. all you'd be doing is pushing back your nolva and clomid intake for pct, but letro would be at the beginning of it. again, just make sure to take the letro at least a week past the lumps being completely gone.

and yea...i wanted to wait slightly longer to start poking that..im 21
    as far as waiting to "poke", the pp will have the same effects as gear does on your bodies hormonal production, so it's a little late for waiting. you've already basically done the lesser equivalent of a cycle, so might as well do the real deal.

you need to research more on what you're taking and understand what it is and what it does to your body. this comment here gave me the impression that you're looking at it as if it's not comparable to gear. additionally, when did you start taking pp and the like?

as far as waiting to "poke", the pp will have the same effects as gear does on your bodies hormonal production, so it's a little late for waiting. you've already basically done the lesser equivalent of a cycle, so might as well do the real deal.

you need to research more on what you're taking and understand what it is and what it does to your body. this comment here gave me the impression that you're looking at it as if it's not comparable to gear. additionally, when did you start taking pp and the like?

I dont know...ive been ghosting around/participating in many different bodybuilding forums over the years, and if more of the people offering their opinions to people that they really do not know, would respond straight forward, with respect like you did...there would probably be a lot less ignorance and constant re-asking of questions over and over. I dont know why i care, but there's a large amount of people being extra disrespectful because they are typing on a machine and not speaking right to you, kinda ridiculous

Anyway, my history with those types of chems, after the age of hitting the gym naturally from age 15-19..did 1 completely unresearched going by the back of the bottle cycle of Mag-10 from bio-test (pre pro-hormone ban)..2 disgustingly unresearched cycles of Nutrex 1-tu(pre ban)...after ban, 1 cycle of superdrol/pp "recommended cycle" (9 weeks!?!?)...stemmed to delayed gyno, semi-off blood tests....after a little time, my endocronologist gave me the speech about steroids and that i cant do anything about the gyno other than surgery...but he was wrong because letro has helped me..a lot..and thats where i am now, ending a good pheraplex cycle with all my support supps and my pct ready and waiting...but i have one more question if you dont mind, what if im ending my cycle and the lump is not COMPLETELY gone, but i must start my pct in 5 days but would like to be on 2.5mg ed for another 2 weeks minimum? i appreciate all the advice

Thread Information