Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member

Letro - Effectiveness for gyno

How effective have any1 found using letro to "reverse" gyno that is starting to appear on a cycle.

will the use of letro get lumps behind nips to go away?

will a liquidex/nolva combo help any, or do u really neeed letro?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    C_Bino has an excellent thread on this. Use the search feature.

already read the thread bro.

im wondering if people could do the same with arimidex and nolva combo, cause i do not have letro on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12345
    already read the thread bro.

im wondering if people could do the same with arimidex and nolva combo, cause i do not have letro on hand.
    Ok.

You probably know this but...Letro cab be obtained form AR-R ?

I think its your best bet here. No other AI can lower estrogen levels so drastically as Letro can. I highly doubt even a combination of AI's/SERM's will lower your estrogen levels 98%.

yea i guess i better order some just to be safe and for heavier furture cycles.

ar-r is a rip IMO price wise, i'd rather order from --- nutrition for half the price!

and yea...i give them respect for supporting the board, but when the means those prices...i mean common. you can get human grade ancelleries for the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12345
    yea i guess i better order some just to be safe and for heavier furture cycles.

ar-r is a rip IMO price wise, i'd rather order from --- nutrition for half the price!

and yea...i give them respect for supporting the board, but when the means those prices...i mean common. you can get human grade ancelleries for the same price.
    Where sell cheaper AI's etc...?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I just started Cbino's gyno reversal today actually...i have the most mild case of gyno and really cant be noticed unless i push on that area, but i will run the whole program in the next 16 days to see if it helps...worst case scenario is it dries me up for my contest in 3 wks...ill keep you posted Gymrat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    I just started Cbino's gyno reversal today actually...i have the most mild case of gyno and really cant be noticed unless i push on that area, but i will run the whole program in the next 16 days to see if it helps...worst case scenario is it dries me up for my contest in 3 wks...ill keep you posted Gymrat

thnx bro. my gyno feels the same as yours, cause mines not tender or sore or anything, but when you push on the nipple area you can feel a small hard lump the size of a pea their.

imma start liquidex at .5mg EOD, and keep the nolva at 10mg/day....until my letro gets here.

Blog Entries
    I don't buy my chems from ar-r to support the board, i buy em from ar-r cause they taste so damn better from all the other sh1t out there

You get what you pay for....

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    I don't buy my chems from ar-r to support the board, i buy em from ar-r cause they taste so damn better from all the other sh1t out there

You get what you pay for....
    well, i'm used to most my meals being bland, so it's nothing out the norm to have nasty tasting chems for me. besides, i just shoot them down the back of my throat from a syringe. i don't feel like paying 30-50% more though for better tasting chems.

Thread Information