underworldmagic is offline Associate Member

My FIRST cycle (dbol)

Hi all,

you may remember me posting a while ago, here is the post AND my pics Natural Pics,Thinking of Steroids

These are pics of me natural

I decided to go for the dbol only cycle, im doing 20mg ED and im currently on my 2nd week. I must say strength has shot up and also have massed up ALOT. I understand this is mainly water retention, but i feel pretty good now. I only take it 5 days/week and weekends off. Im also taking milk thistle ED.

Nearly everyone told me there are better things out there than dbol, but i just had to try it. The first week i took dbol, i pretty much felt down, not feeling like training (but

Im intending on doing it for another 3 weeks (5 weeks total) Ive not got any gyno (touch wood) but ive got alot of nolva on hand anyway should it creep up.

Im intending on taking the Nolva i have after the cycle has finished 20mg ED.

Hopefully, on my next cycle ill be doing Testoviron (i think im over needles now :-)
    Last edited by underworldmagic; 07-04-2006 at 06:35 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well good luck bro. Its not my pics for a first cycle but to each his own

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    20mg of dbol , 5 on/2 off? i believe this dosage is too low, and you would get better results and the same sides if you upped it, say 40mg ED. i also think running a compound like dianabol for 5 days and then coming off for 2 days will create more side effects than if you stuck at ED, as the blood levels will be unsteady.

You will likely get stick off some ppl on here about running dbol-only, but, in its defence, i know alot of people who ran dbol alone for their first few cycles, got decent gains and very little sides. its not something id do though. good luck

Timm1704,

Thanks, I know ALOT of people say dont ever do dbol only cycle, but i just wanted to try it, and also i know a few people who have done dbol only (as you say) and they had no sides, and good gains.

You say about 5 days on 2 days off is not ideal, the reason i decided to do this was from the Anabolics 2005 book. I had 100tabs and in the book it stated ideally i should do 4 tabs ED for 5 days and weekends off (non training days) therfore using all 100 tabs in 5 weeks.

Do you think the Anabolics 2005 auther was wrong? I guess there are alot of different opinions when it comes to roids.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive not read the book, and, i would believe he has grounds and experience to back his theories up. when doinmg my research for a past test prop cycle, everywhere i looked suggested administering it every day, as this way i will get less side effects. i did this, and got none whatsoever, having not ran it any other way before, i cant tell how much worse off id have been running it less frequent. point being, if this is the case with short esters, then dianabol definately fits into this category. go with what you feel is right, and keep us informed. you may not get any side effects whatsoever, and if you do, at that dosage, for that duration of time, the most you may get is very, very mild acne, as thats all ive seen people get using dbol alone.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck. Not a cycle I'd ever suggest. Post back in afew weeks after PCT so we can see what's happened with your gains.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the half life of dbol is short, maybe 8 hours or so. If you dont take it on the weekends, you essentially have none of it in your system. You want to maintain a constant hormone level in your blood stream to get good results and less sides. Im sure the author of that book has his reasons, but most people on here will take it every day. Think about any other medicine, you have to take it everyday for it to be effective. Why would this be any different?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    you should take it everyday bro and you should also split it in mornings and evenings a while back I did the same for my first cycle not knowing any better. when you are finish be prepared to loose all the size you gained. i'm hoping your doing at least 6 meals a day with at leaast to shakes in it. that will help you to keep some of the size.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

My first cycle(dbol)

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    you should take it everyday bro and you should also split it in mornings and evenings a while back I did the same for my first cycle not knowing any better. when you are finish be prepared to loose all the size you gained. i'm hoping your doing at least 6 meals a day with at leaast to shakes in it. that will help you to keep some of the size.
    I agree with mention...enjoy it while you're on the dbol ...cause once you stop it'll be gone in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    I agree with mention...enjoy it while you're on the dbol...cause once you stop it'll be gone in no time.
    Agreed. Dbol is a great kickstart for a cycle, but a horrible compound to be run by itself. Gains are far from keepable. There are much better compounds to be run instead, which would yield greater gains in the long run.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    ...first cycle,D-bol only...hmmmm...not sure about that,good luck...

LPR...dermatology.

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

im glad to see this board is so accepting of dbol only cycles. on any other board you would get this shit flamed out of you! with that said....

dbol only is NOT a cycle!

"TOO PUSSY TO POKE, TO PUSSY FOR AAS PERIOD!!!!"

Last edited by gymrat12345; 07-04-2006 at 11:54 AM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12345
    TO PUSSY FOR ASS PERIOD!!!!"

Arent they neighbors?

"TOO PUSSY TO POKE, TO PUSSY FOR ASS PERIOD!!!!"
    LOL i love that!!! im planning on doing 10 Weeks of Testoviron for my next cycle. So ive shaken the "pussyness" out of me now :-)

i'm hoping your doing at least 6 meals a day with at leaast to shakes in it. that will help you to keep some of the size.
    Yes, Im actually eating 8 times a day, and 3 protien shakes. Im really big on the eating, ive always eaten this way.

Think about any other medicine, you have to take it everyday for it to be effective. Why would this be any different?
    Good point, I read 5 days on 2 days off and thought that was OK as its from a published book, i thought the reason may have been to give the body a break from the dbol ?

My Natural Pics are below:

---
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My FIRST cycle (dbol)-dsc00220.jpg   My FIRST cycle (dbol)-dsc00228.jpg  
    Last edited by underworldmagic; 07-04-2006 at 01:59 PM.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    those pics are on dbol ? cos in the other forum you stated they are natural pics,which is it?

well i guess its not important but i would have spent the next 6 months training hard and doing lots of cardio as you should really concentrate on cutting,not blowing up anymore.this is not a flame just my opinion.id think about gear when youve cut down as your stocky build and young age will prove quite effective if you decided to stay natural for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    those pics are on dbol ? cos in the other forum you stated they are natural pics,which is it?

well i guess its not important but i would have spent the next 6 months training hard and doing lots of cardio as you should really concentrate on cutting,not blowing up anymore.this is not a flame just my opinion.id think about gear when youve cut down as your stocky build and young age will prove quite effective if you decided to stay natural for a while.
    agreed if your above 18% BF, u're fat. i don't care how much or how hard u train, u're still fat, and u're diet needs adjustment. that's one reason u hear all the vets and mod's say to get your BF less 12% before u start a cycle.

anyways, since it looks like u're set on doing dbol only i would start running adex at .25mg/ed and nolva at 10mg day, maybe even more. i don't know if its the pics but it looks like u have some natural gyno going on.

Johner is offline Junior Member
    what book is that? take it evenly that s why it s called a cycle
    don t expect much from it ,you ll just feel in good shape for your training ,also bump it to 30mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat12345
    agreed if your above 18% BF, u're fat. i don't care how much or how hard u train, u're still fat, and u're diet needs adjustment. that's one reason u hear all the vets and mod's say to get your BF less 12% before u start a cycle.

anyways, since it looks like u're set on doing dbol only i would start running adex at .25mg/ed and nolva at 10mg day, maybe even more. i don't know if its the pics but it looks like u have some natural gyno going on.
    Word.

what book is that?
    I read it in the Anabolics 2005 book

those pics are on dbol? cos in the other forum you stated they are natural pics,which is it?
    Yes these pics ive posted are of my natural pics, since the pics i have lost alot of fat, and gained alot more size

i don't know if its the pics but it looks like u have some natural gyno going on.
    Yes i agree, my chest has always been kind of fatty, i was overweight as a kid. Ive been working the dips, and cable crossovers training my chest hard, and its much shaped and rounder now.

Thanks for all your comments

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A single estered Testosterone is best for a first cycle. 350-500mg/wk, split 2x per week, for 10-12 weeks. PCT to follow.

Thanks,

I can get my hands on Testoviron Enanthate : 250 mg/ml 1 cc/amp. (20 amps)

Ive just been looking at syringes what syringe would i need to inject this amp with? ive been looking here http://www.medisave.net/needles-syri...4.html?sort=4a im OK with the needles, planning on a 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch for the glutes.

Which would i need? i dont really get it, so the amp has 250ml in there, so therfore it makes sense to get a 250ml syringe? but they only go upto 50ml...am i missing something?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by underworldmagic
    Thanks,

Ive just been looking at syringes what syringe would i need to inject this amp with? ive been looking here http://www.medisave.net/needles-syri...4.html?sort=4a im OK with the needles, planning on a 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch for the glutes.

Which would i need? i dont really get it, so the amp has 250ml in there, so therfore it makes sense to get a 250ml syringe? but they only go upto 50ml...am i missing something?
    hehehe you're so cute

its 250 mg 250ml would be 250 amps or 250 10ml bottles get a 3ml syringe because your gear is dosed 250mg/ml that means every 1ml you draw out has 250mg of that particular compound a 3cc syringe is usually the norm with the needle stated above

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by underworldmagic
    Thanks,

Your confussing ML and MG. MG is the strength on the compound. So the Testovirons are 250MG per ML. The syringes will come in ML format. Injecting 1ML = 250MG. So...For 500MG, you need to inject 2ML's. Got it?

Inject it on a Mon/Thurs. This is what I do.

I draw up the Oil into the syringe with a 17G 1.5". Then change pins to a 25G 1" and inject. I use 1.25 23G for Glutes and 25G 1" everywhere else.

20 amps = 10 weeks at 500mg/wk. 12 weeks would be prefferrable.

Please also verify your source with a willing MOD/VET before ordering. There are MANY MANY scammer's out there.

More research is needed IMHO. This is common knowledge. Research AI's, SERMS, PCT etc...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    hehehe you're so cute

its 250 mg 250ml would be 250 amps or 250 10ml bottles get a 3ml syringe because your gear is dosed 250mg/ml that means every 1ml you draw out has 250mg of that particular compound a 3cc syringe is usually the norm with the needle stated above
    It would be 25 --10ml bottles, not 250, that would be 2500mls
    abstrack@protonmail.com

So the Testovirons are 250MG per ML
    OK i get that.

The syringes will come in ML format. Injecting 1ML = 250MG. So...For 500MG, you need to inject 2ML's. Got it?
    OK i understand that...so how much ML's are there in one ampule?

just asking because if i draw 1ML (250mg) will there be some unused in the amp.

Please also verify your source with a willing MOD/VET before ordering. There are MANY MANY scammer's out there.
    Thanks, we've used my source for about 6 months now, ordered British Disp Anabol, Winstrol , Nolvadex , and all have been legit, this wil be the first time ordering a injectable...still i understand your concern.

Are there any MOD/VET willing to verify my source?

Thanks again for taking the time to explain this to me, i really appreciate it.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you should mabee hit up some clen before dbol

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    It would be 25 --10ml bottles, not 250, that would be 2500mls
    thats what i meant

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    i think you should mabee hit up some clen before dbol

Thread Information