nyny2916 is offline Associate Member

strength is going down in week 10

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by nyny2916; 01-21-2011 at 12:54 PM.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    your body could be just getting tired have you been over training certain muscles or just not resting enough

bigboy225 is offline Associate Member
    same here bro, but i;m getting plenty rest. also dont seem to want to be in the gym much.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

bigboy225 is offline Associate Member
    same here bro, also the heat is hard on me. hopefully someone has some answers.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    i only train 4 days a week, hitting each muscle once a week so its def enough rest........i dont understand this shit cuz everytime i go to the gym and am weaker i just walk out cuz i lose all motivation
    Well that DEFINITELY 100% will not help you gain any strength back. You certainly dont sound like a very dedicated lifter if you just walk out because you arent as strong. By doing this you are back tracking even further. Who cares, strength can go down from time to time, droping the tren has dropped my strength before. Maybe you just arent feeding your muscles enough, who knows but dont just walk out, you arent doing yourself any favours that way.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Bump on that , when you come off the juice your strenght goes down. leaving the gym because of that , your not a true BB , but thats ok because a lot of people on here arent. Have you been eating good , skipping meals is one of the fastest ways to feel weak in the gym.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have been training really heavy for 9-weeks straight, you might have to lighten up the weights a week, to recover. You cant use your maximum weight every single workout, that leads to overtraing, even if diet is good and youre resting enough.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

shhondaprelude is offline New Member
    keep training... strength will come and go. Maybe go light for two weeks and then heavy the next week after that. As long as you keep training and keep some sort of intensity to your workouts you will generally get strong.

speak is offline Associate Member
    not alone, bro. I'm not losing strength but with the heat here my motivation is near zero. Caffeine hasn't even been working on me as it usually does. I just hit week 13 so I'm about done. good luck, if you don't already take something for a kick in the ass, try that...caffeine pill, ephedra, rock star...anything.

Thread Information