Thread: Ukraine?

JoeNewGuy is offline New Member

Ukraine?

I read the thread in the educational section about good countries for steroid users to live in. I've been offered a job in Ukraine (in Lviv, near Poland), but I didn't see any mention of that country in the thread. Can anyone tell me what the situation is like there? Are they legal? Can I buy at any pharmacy, and do I stand a good chance of getting good gear if not? I noticed that Kuwait and Thailand were mentioned as good choices in the thread. It wouldn't be hard for me to get jobs in either one of those countries, but would they be that much better? Thanks in advance.

-The New Guy

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    IMHO, you should decide where you are going to work and live NOT on the basis of how easily and how much gear you can obtain. you can get gear wherever you are in the world. its just more complicated in some countries.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    IMHO, you should decide where you are going to work and live NOT on the basis of how easily and how much gear you can obtain. you can get gear wherever you are in the world. its just more complicated in some countries.
    AGREED !! Why would you pick a location based on wether or not you can get AAS. Sounds like your priorities are a little askewed!!!

It is easy to get AAS anywhere you are, but not always easy to live where you choose, so base your decision of location more on your career goals and not AAS goals. JMHO !!!

JoeNewGuy is offline New Member
    I certainly agree with both of you guys, and I apologize for the poor choice of words in the post that led you to believe that the availability of AAS was a factor in my decision making. I'm leaining towards Ukraine for reasons of my own (though the money is tough to pass up in Kuwait, and I just enjoy Thailand), and I meerly hope someone can shed some light on what to expect when I get there.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I have in the past year lived in the Czech Republic, Kuwait, and now Thailand. Czech is somewhat similar to Ukraine I guess, but I have no clue about the gear situation. The ladies would be enough to make me want to potentially live there. Kuwait is a turd man, I hated that place. I went there for the money, it was a decent salary but a horrible job, the people suck, it's potentially dangerous as far as terrorist activity goes, expensive as hell, the muslim chicks aren't worth getting killed over (no joke, that can happen very easily) the filipinas out there are bottom of the barrel, there is no nightlife to speak of. Basically a bunch of loser westerners work out there as gov't contractors and try to delude themselves into thinking they are doing great things and getting paid mad cash and living the good life. fuk that, you're in kuwait for chrissakes. Anyways, now I am in Thailand and this place is paradise. No desire to go anyplace else. Case closed.

Thread Information