Chaotic is offline New Member

Unhappy Test at Bottom of suspension bottle

Obviously a newbie here, but as I take my last I realize there is a whole glob of test at the bottom. Please don't call me an idiot cause I was warned and I shook it alot before taking out and I have experience from a hospital with injections so everything was normal. I've gained about 10 pounds solid muscle and I'm on my 6th week. It was a 20 ml bottle 100mg test suspension. Do I bother boiling this in a bottle or syringe to dilute it and then inject a small amount till I'm done? there is 1 and a half cc of pure test left, I already have it in a syringe now. Should I use it? anyone heard of this before that can help?greatly appreciated.
    oh and stacking with masteron .--I know now this was not a good idea for a first timer but it's too late and I did fairly well........please anything man?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Is it water-based suspension? if so it requires your to shake into solution like Winstrol and then inject.. if you were just pulling from the bottle then you totally ruined your bottle as you won't be able to tell how much each mg/mL is anymore.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

I did shake ,thoroughly,however I think the ugl quality isn't the best?I know its legit though..have you heard of a way to dilute whats left?

-yes it's water based

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    This should really be in the Lab forum for more responses but yes you could filter in Distilled water but you wouldn't know the concentration you would be shooting and you spend more on supplies than that bottle is worth..
    Suspension is so cheap it'd trash it and go with a new bottle from a different source.

alright thanks man, I'll go with trash it, I'm going to have to switch to prop because it isn't available here anymore.thanks though-dan

Thread Information