mukkler is offline Junior Member

How much femera?

Hello

Im currently taking 400mg of test every week.

I also take 0,6mg femera 2 times a week.

Anyone here have an idea how much femera i should take to keep estrogen levels down? This will be a long cycle and i dont want to take to much femera because i know its not good for the heart/cardiac system to have to low levels of estrogen.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I have heard that even 0,25 mg of Letrozole EOD are very effective in decreasing estrogen levels...

judge_dread is offline Member
    yep 0,25 EOD are just fine bro

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    I was about to start a new thread with almost same question but this thread looked very alike so Sorry if this is a highjack..

So do u2 above or anyone else have experience with to low estro levels with letro 0.25 eod..

with about same doses as above iam thinking about 750 test and 400 deca or Eq because I have so much trouble dosing this strong shit right and I dont have any acces to l-dex right now which is so easy to dose right.. I have little trouble deciding if iam gonna do 0.3mg 2times a week or 3.. Think I will start low and increase if nessesary..

I am done with the higher doses if anyone wonder why I ask about those medium doses..

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    And let me say this to those who out of the blue just say no way it will not be to much.. 1500 test and 600mg deca with 0.625 mg letro 3 times a week is way to much for me..

My 2.5mg letro is human grade and thats why I have little trouble do them in quaters and after that crush it and split it with a razerknife on a glass plate..

Thread Information