Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halotestin

19 47.50%
  • Winny

21 52.50%
    taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member

Halotestin or Winny???

Those who have used these compounds, what do you guys think would be better to use as a cutting agent??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    omg HALO LOL too bad its like ... oh.. 2,500% more expensive than win

I can get them for roughly around the same price for the time on and mg used....either 4 wks of Halo or 6 wks of winny...hmmmm, choices choices

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I havent used either but i had the same question for my next cycle.... halo for me.

bump

bump

Mobligator is offline Associate Member

Question Winny or Halotestin

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    Those who have used these compounds, what do you guys think would be better to use as a cutting agent??
    I've used both but the last time I got a script for Halo (about 2 months ago) the pharmacist told me they've discontinued it. Anyway they are different animals. Halotestin is an oral testosterone with a half life of 8 hrs. + or - , while Winstrol is an anabolic steroid , a mild one but it's more anabolic than Holo. I wanted the Halo because I found it gave me a lot more energy while working out, i.e. if taken about an hr + before working out. BTW, if you can't find Halotestin, they still make Testred (generic= methyltestosterone ) but the half life is shorter. I don't know about cutting and I'd only be guessing to say that Halo would be better. Winstrol would probably work if you were coming down off something stronger tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobligator
    I've used both but the last time I got a script for Halo (about 2 months ago) the pharmacist told me they've discontinued it. Anyway they are different animals. Halotestin is an oral testosterone with a half life of 8 hrs. + or - , while Winstrol is an anabolic steroid, a mild one but it's more anabolic than Holo. I wanted the Halo because I found it gave me a lot more energy while working out, i.e. if taken about an hr + before working out. BTW, if you can't find Halotestin, they still make Testred (generic= methyltestosterone) but the half life is shorter. I don't know about cutting and I'd only be guessing to say that Halo would be better. Winstrol would probably work if you were coming down off something stronger tho.

sorry bro but Halo isn't oral test, it's derived from test as many steroids are but that doesn't make it an oral testosterone......halo is not methyltestosterone either...halo and winny are both anabolic /androgenic ....since you claim that you've used both then explain your experiances with the 2.....otherwise it doesn't sound like you know what the hell you're talking about

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    halo halo halo halo halo!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hate both..If your being kind to your liver winni..Otherwise halo is a great hardening drug and the workout's can get euphoric..

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    im considering halo....but not sure....i can get piss in no time without halo...

Vegas1973 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I hate both..If your being kind to your liver winni..Otherwise halo is a great hardening drug and the workout's can get euphoric..
    I thought winni was one of the worst 17aa compounds with respect to being hepatoxic? Something like to the effect that mg per mg it's harder on your liver than any other 17aa steroid .
    Last edited by Vegas1973; 07-13-2006 at 10:19 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1973
    I thought winni was one of the worst 17aa compounds with respect to being hepatoxic? Something like to the effect that mg per mg it's harder on your liver than any other 17aa steroid.
    Post a link up if you have a legit one..Halo in my opinion,as Ive used both is def harder on the liver..

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1973
    I thought winni was one of the worst 17aa compounds with respect to being hepatoxic? Something like to the effect that mg per mg it's harder on your liver than any other 17aa steroid.
    I dont think so bro.. any refrences to this?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobligator
    I've used both but the last time I got a script for Halo (about 2 months ago) the pharmacist told me they've discontinued it. Anyway they are different animals. Halotestin is an oral testosterone with a half life of 8 hrs. + or - , while Winstrol is an anabolic steroid , a mild one but it's more anabolic than Holo. I wanted the Halo because I found it gave me a lot more energy while working out, i.e. if taken about an hr + before working out. BTW, if you can't find Halotestin, they still make Testred (generic= methyltestosterone) but the half life is shorter. I don't know about cutting and I'd only be guessing to say that Halo would be better. Winstrol would probably work if you were coming down off something stronger tho.
    halo=Fluoxymesteron

i dont know what drug you are thinking of

we dont need to be kind to our livers thats why got gave us a pair of them

why is it people talking on here only like halo but the voters like winny more

i think more people are experienced with halo

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    IMO winni is a lot better in terms of LBM gains than halo.
    I always include winni in my cutting cycles, last cycle was 2ml p/d ran with tern and prop, had great results added some size whilst cutting and kept looking full and hard.

Winni all the way for me as i didnt respond as well to halo.

one8nine last thing i herd we had one liver, culd do with a second one though when this one packs up lol!

T

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    Winny for some quality gains.
    Halo for a sick liver.
    Dont understand why a bb-er would want to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    Winny for some quality gains.
    Halo for a sick liver.
    Dont understand why a bb-er would want to use it.
    the hepatoxicity of halo is nothing IMO compared to that of win
    HALO > WIN by far

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    I havent tried halo yet, but when u consider u only need around 40-50mgs prolly compared to my last cutter when i ran winnny@200mg, next time i wont be afraid to try halo!

Vegas1973 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I dont think so bro.. any refrences to this?

Yes, the reference is this site. The steroid profile page. Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol)

That's where I read it.

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    I havent tried halo yet, but when u consider u only need around 40-50mgs prolly compared to my last cutter when i ran winnny@200mg, next time i wont be afraid to try halo!
    You dont need that much a day i ran it 20mg a day on nontraining days and 30mgs on training days. I had great pumps , alot veins every where and my muscles are rock hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bench Machine
    You dont need that much a day i ran it 20mg a day on nontraining days and 30mgs on training days. I had great pumps , alot veins every where and my muscles are rock hard.

20-30mgs? Awesome, this is the info I like....I plan on running 20mg ed for 4 weeks, maybe I'll get more just in case I decide to go higher

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    good call bench machine, i just get caught up in tai like doses lol, i'm now salivating at the thought!

no i have two

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_T_MC06
    IMO winni is a lot better in terms of LBM gains than halo.
    I always include winni in my cutting cycles, last cycle was 2ml p/d ran with tern and prop, had great results added some size whilst cutting and kept looking full and hard.

Winni all the way for me as i didnt respond as well to halo.

one8nine last thing i herd we had one liver, culd do with a second one though when this one packs up lol!

T

here is the solution take winny and halo

matt12217 is offline Junior Member
    For cutting I would deff. say Winny (and, personally I think it just works better with test)...but damn Halo is the shit. My strength blows through the roof. Also Halo does increase your RBC count, so that might be helpful for cardio. Whether its real or just mental, it sure helped me.

What else are you gonna run with your cutting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by matt12217
    For cutting I would deff. say Winny (and, personally I think it just works better with test)...but damn Halo is the shit. My strength blows through the roof. Also Halo does increase your RBC count, so that might be helpful for cardio. Whether its real or just mental, it sure helped me.

i do believe halo actually increases fatty acid oxidation thus helping the body to utilize more fat for fuel..

Quote Originally Posted by matt12217

I don't know what else I'm gonna run.....I've never done a straight cutting cycle before.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    we dont need to be kind to our livers thats why got gave us a pair of them

Here on earth human beings have ONE liver

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i do believe halo actually increases fatty acid oxidation thus helping the body to utilize more fat for fuel..

Really?...I didn't know that. Learn something new every day!

That would deffiently help with a cutting cycle.

When I ran my cutting cycle, I think what really helped was keeping my diet in check. Which is what everyone says anyways, I just didn't think it would help as much as it did.

I deffiently noticed times where I didn't lose as much as the week before, and I could pretty much relate it to how I was eatting.

So thats my advice, make sure you have a good strong diet plan BEFORE you start.

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    Here on earth human beings have ONE liver
    haha...

did anyone watch the ESPY's...That was some funny shit when Lance Armstrong was like theres been some talk about me being chemically enhanced, because I do things that normal human beings cant do. Then he was like well its because I am not a human being at all, and showed that picture of the terminator or whatever.

Haha man that was good shit...

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    halo, all the way tai

Thread Information