Sage is offline Anabolic Member

keep drawing blood (glutes)

i am now starting 1.9CCs per each shot bi-weekly, and all that has to go into glutes. For the past three attempts when running only 1.6 CCs previous month into glutes i kept pulling blood inside the pin when aspirated and instead all had to go into shoulders.

I though glutes should be th easiet bodypart to shoot and even hear of people not even bother to aspirate when doing glutes. WTF, could it be that i need to push the pin in more quicker, i was doing glutes twice before the previous month and never had any problems up until now. There is not much fat there, but for some reason keep drawing blood.

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    What size pin are you using?

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i am now starting 1.9CCs per each shot bi-weekly, and all that has to go into glutes. For the past three attempts when running only 1.6 CCs previous month into glutes i kept pulling blood inside the pin when aspirated and instead all had to go into shoulders.

I though glutes should be th easiet bodypart to shoot and even hear of people not even bother to aspirate when doing glutes. WTF, could it be that i need to push the pin in more quicker, i was doing glutes twice before the previous month and never had any problems up until now. There is not much fat there, but for some reason keep drawing blood.
    there are many quadrants to shoot the glutes just adjust accordingly.

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    im a little curious about this as well. This would happen to me occasionally as well. It freaked me out a little bit. Any explanations.....??

Quote Originally Posted by Boyindasouth
    What size pin are you using?
    23G. i even got my squares drown on my glute just to be sure. fisrt time pulled blood, got the pin out switched to a new one and attempted again, but same result. I have no choice but to keep trying since 1.9CCs will not be going anywehere else.

Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    there are many quadrants to shoot the glutes just adjust accordingly.
    i'll work on my technique, but am i not hitting the muscle or going passed it when drawing blood from a glutes

fnu02 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i'll work on my technique, but am i not hitting the muscle or going passed it when drawing blood from a glutes

I think the easiest way to shoot is to use 25 gauge 5/8" needle and shoot

a maximum of 1.5cc with these. Delts are a good spot to shoot...

Thread Information