Vegas1973 is offline Junior Member

Critique First Cycle

Ok here's my basic background info,

I'm 33, 191 pounds, and as of today am at 17-18% bodyfat. I've been lifting off and on for almost 11 years. I've gotten serious again within the last seven months. This would be my first cycle. I have made decent gains previously with creatine. The only suppliments I'm on now are protien, and a multi.

I have decided on a ten week cycle. Here goes:

1-10 400mg Test Cypionate . Injections Mon and Thurs.
    1-10 200mg Deca . Injecting Mon in the same syringe as the Test.

I believe that will give me 2cc injections on Monday, and 1cc injections on Thursdays. I hope the 2cc isn't too much for one injection. It can be split into two jabs, but I wanted to minimize this if its not overdoing it.

I also have injectable Stanozolol (winstrol )on hand, but don't intend on using it for this cycle, as this is really a plain bulking cycle. I'm going for 15-20 pounds lean mass.

I am really having a difficult time with PCT, and what I should do for estrogen maintenance during the cycle if anything. Just from my reading and research 99% of which was done on this site, this stack is pretty low dose. I just want to maintain as much of what I gain as I can post cycle. Any advice on PCT and what if anything I should be taking during the cycle would be grately appreciated.

I'm not in a rush either to begin the cycle. I'm plenty cool with waiting until I have everything in perfect order to ensure the best possible outcome.

I do have HCG on hand as well as Arimidex . I don't want to use either of these unless its absolutely necessary.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Vegas

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would split up the deca shots to go w your test shots..200mg/wk is pretty low..perhaps you should go w
    500mg test/wk...this is a great first cycle, is simple, and lets you know how your body will react to aas
    you might want to drop that bf a little before you start a cycle, but it's not necessary, as long as your dedicated to a good diet/cardio routine to cut up once the cycle is over

if you have hcg , i would use it...might as well, right? it's cheap..head over to the pct forum and there is plenty of good info on how to run a good pct..i would use the hcg DURING your cycle, and the way to do this is highly debated around here..read up on it and decide for yourself..i like to do it 500iu/day for 10 days periodically during my cycles..you would probobly only have 1 run like this w hcg in this short cycle..any other questions, ask away

Thank you. I've been reading lots over in the pct forum, and I get a lot of very different opinions. I'll keep reading. I just didn't want to run anything during the cycle if it wasn't necessary. I'm not against it, just trying to keep everything as simple and straightforward as possible. Thank you for the advice.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I think you should stick to just a single compound for your first cycle, so that you know WHAT your body is reacting to and not reacting to. Just go with Test Cyp for 12 weeks with proper PCT,
    check the diet forum and training forums so you get the best out of the cycle.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd run the following as a first cycle with your stats.

1-12 Test Cyp 400mg/wk
    PCT as follows:
    1-3 Clomid 100mg/day, 4-6 Clomid 50mg/day
    1-6 Nolvadex 20mg/day

Arimidex isn't needed IMO but keep nolva on hand just in case of gyno sides etc.. HCG isn't needed either IMO because of low dosage, should have pretty easy recovery.

Deff work on your diet, 17-18% is pretty high IMO.. Obvious overeating and/or eating unhealthy foods. Personally I'd get under 13% or so before starting cycle but if you choose not to then get your diet in check and make the best out if the cycle. Decide whether you're bulking or cutting and go for it.

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    i'd run a single compound to start off with, test@500mg EW, with proper pct. keep the deca and winny for later. good luck bro

Thank you guys. Very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'd run the following as a first cycle with your stats.

1-12 Test Cyp 400mg/wk
    PCT as follows:
    1-3 Clomid 100mg/day, 4-6 Clomid 50mg/day
    1-6 Nolvadex 20mg/day

So the Clomi/Tamox Combo from AR would be sufficient according to those recommendations? Thank you again.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1973
    So the Clomi/Tamox Combo from AR would be sufficient according to those recommendations? Thank you again.
    Yup you can order from them no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1973
    U got it.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I also agree with sman... 1 compound for first cycle... Secondly, I honestly believe injecting 2 diff gears in one syringe is stupid... it cost 10 cents if going to do it.. do it safe and properly !>> ( my 10 cents)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    I also agree with sman... 1 compound for first cycle... Secondly, I honestly believe injecting 2 diff gears in one syringe is stupid... it cost 10 cents if going to do it.. do it safe and properly !>> ( my 10 cents)
    no flame but why do you beleive this ?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

germs.... the longer the needle is exposed out of the cap the higher the risk something bad u will inject into ur system... pay 10 cents and do another injection... safely

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    each to their own i suppose but there is nothing wrong at all with mixing compounds and injecting them safely.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    each to their own i suppose but there is nothing wrong at all with mixing compounds and injecting them safely.................
    Got to agree 100% with Booz here ! I think it is safer to mix then to inject several times. The more times you stick yourself, the more scar tissue you are building up. If you are that worried about germs, just wipe the needle off with alcohol before you inject it.....OUCH !!!

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Got to agree 100% with Booz here ! I think it is safer to mix then to inject several times. The more times you stick yourself, the more scar tissue you are building up. If you are that worried about germs, just wipe the needle off with alcohol before you inject it.....OUCH !!!
    I'm not worried about germs, I'm just not experience with mixing so I don't want to mess it up . I wipe the needle of with alcohol everytime before use. As long as the alcohol dries, I'm good to go. If it doesn't, like you said...OUCH!

Well if you are just uncomfortable mixing it, that is fine. No big deal. You may decide to try it someday and that is fine too. You just start to run out of injection sites when you do Everyday injects and have several compounds as it is good to give each site 6-7 days in between shots to prevent buildup of scar tissue.

You draw with a larger gauge syringe and then switch the needle to a smaller to inject.. pretty simple and germ-free.

We all have our own opinion its your choice... i know it can be done safely... But you made a good point ( frequent injections could make more scar tissure good point )

Thread Information