joerocket is offline New Member

Suggestions please

I am new to this site and so far i have learned a lot. I have been lifting for over two years consistantly and i have made lots of gains for the size that i started at but for the last 6 months i havent been gianning shit. Now i have altered my diet and my workout with no luck. Recently i have been consitering using steroids to help me in the gym. I have done a lot of research and i think that i understand enough to make me look like an idiot compaired to you guys, but i wanted to get your opinion on a cycle first. Now keep in mind i am going to making more changes to my diet and workout and try that first, before i try useing steroids. I think ill go 6 more months before i turn to steroids.
    This is what i came up with for my first cycle:

Cycle
    winni-v 1200mg/ED
    D-bol 800mg/ED

24 hours after last dose start PCT

Would Omifen be a good PCT? The Pharmaceutical Name is Clomex gonadotropol. And does it hurt to take tribulus during your cycle and your PCT? I think that i read somewhere that its pointless to use tribulus durning those periods but cant remember.
    Well any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude if you had done a lot of research you would know that is not a good a cycle. It sucks ass in fact. What are your stats, age and workout experience.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by joerocket
    I am new to this site and so far i have learned a lot. I have been lifting for over two years consistantly and i have made lots of gains for the size that i started at but for the last 6 months i havent been gianning shit. Now i have altered my diet and my workout with no luck. Recently i have been consitering using steroids to help me in the gym. I have done a lot of research and i think that i understand enough to make me look like an idiot compaired to you guys, but i wanted to get your opinion on a cycle first. Now keep in mind i am going to making more changes to my diet and workout and try that first, before i try useing steroids. I think ill go 6 more months before i turn to steroids.

Cycle
    winni-v 1200mg/EDD-bol 800mg/ED

Would Omifen be a good PCT? The Pharmaceutical Name is Clomex gonadotropol. And does it hurt to take tribulus during your cycle and your PCT? I think that i read somewhere that its pointless to use tribulus durning those periods but cant remember.
    Thanks.
    sorry mate but you are joking arnt you??

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    sorry mate but you are joking arnt you??
    I am hopeing that as well. If he has started, he is probably dead and unable to respond

Well im 24 and started lifting 4 years ago weighing 124 lbs. However i became more serious about lifting 2 years ago. I spend about 2.5 hours in the gym 4 times a week. Right now that is. My workout routine dictates when i am in the gym. I consume 6 meals a day. Usually 3 protein sometimes 4, and 3 meals. I am taking ON's 100% Whey and N-Large weight gainer. I am consuming plenty of protein but maybe i should consider more calories. I am at 3,000 cals now. This was one of the things i was going to try before trying roids. I weigh 162 and just cant seem to get past it. Oh and i am a hardgainner. But i am sure that you figured that out. Haha Anything else you need to know?

Yeah i guess it should b more like 40mg/ed d-bol and 50mg/ed winni. Right

Yeah i guess it should b more like 40mg/ed d-bol and 50mg/ed winni. Right
    Yes thats right BUT first cycle should be some kind of Test ONLY. At 162 you aint ready which you already know. Post up your diet in the Diet forum meal by meal and let the tell you what you are doing wrong. Also 2.5 hrs in the gym is a complete waste of time. You are overtraining to the max if you are doing that. 45 mins to an hour is more than enough 4 times a week IMO.

thanks man....oh i like thai girls too.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member

Cycle
    winni-v 1200mg/ED
    D-bol 800mg/ED
    You've obviously done your research. You'd maybe live for about 5 days on those dosages.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    What are the stats? and whats your diet like you said you changed it post it up...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Double your calories, 10 small but protien packed meals a day, get rid of the ON's get atleast some muscle milk it hase casien whey in it and train naturally for two more years, honestly your not even close to be ready to use steriods . Stick around and learn buddy.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Cycle
    winni-v 1200mg/ED
    D-bol 800mg/ED

Thanks.
    Bullshit.

If you had done ANY research you would have concluded that the cycle is a total waste of time and money. Spent any time in the Steroid Profiles forum and Educational Forum? Just from reading about the various suggested cycles and the profiles of both Dbol and Winstrol , you would see that combining them in a cycle is stupid.

Your not ready for any AS/ProHormone cycle. A lot more research is needed into what specific AS do, how to combine them, their sides, effects etc... Then research PCT compounds and protocols. Then research about estrogen, its postivie/negative effects and how to control it, through using AI's, SERM's.

Your not ready and your post, and this thread confirms that.

Chaz Malibu is offline New Member
    Hey Swifto:

This thread is a waste so I thought I would Highjack it with my own question. Are you still running your Tbol cycle? What gains have you had? I am running 50 mg/ed for six weeks. This is my fourth day and I am already seeing more vascularity.

Thread Information