Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    i didnt read the posts above so maybe someone mentioned it but you could look into proviron . will help with the sex drive and it also helps with SHBG which will free up some test in your body...

im just an amateur bro but its a suggestion... somethign to look into

Doesn't Masteron have the same effect? I am curious because I am not really sure how to run the compounds I want for my upcoming cycle. I want to run 8 weeks of prop at 100mg eod, 8 weeks of masteron at 100mg eod, 6 weeks of winny at 50mg eod and 12 weeks of EQ at 600mg/wk I was thinking I should run it like this...

1-8 Prop 100mg/eod
    1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    5-12 Masteron 100mg/eod
    7-12 Winny 50mg/eod

Could I add Test E at week 9 through 12 say 300mg/wk or should I just run the prop all 12 weeks? Prop is by far my favorite test but I didn't want to run it 12 weeks because of the amount of injecting, especially when I start the winny. Opinions would be appreciated.

My stats are 23 yo, 5'11, 190, 3rd cycle

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Doesn't Masteron have the same effect? I am curious because I am not really sure how to run the compounds I want for my upcoming cycle. I want to run 8 weeks of prop at 100mg eod, 8 weeks of masteron at 100mg eod, 6 weeks of winny at 50mg eod and 12 weeks of EQ at 600mg/wk I was thinking I should run it like this...

1-8 Prop 100mg/eod
    1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    5-12 Masteron 100mg/eod
    7-12 Winny 50mg/eod

Could I add Test E at week 9 through 12 say 300mg/wk or should I just run the prop all 12 weeks? Prop is by far my favorite test but I didn't want to run it 12 weeks because of the amount of injecting, especially when I start the winny. Opinions would be appreciated.

My stats are 23 yo, 5'11, 190, 3rd cycle

couple things bro..

first i dont knwo about masteron. i havent done any research on it whatsoever. proviron basically helps with libido and greatly reduces the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (stuff that inactivates your testosterone ) so it "free" up test. ive heard users on 300-400 mg of Test using proviron feel liek they are on 500-600mg... this is just heresay though bro. i have zero evidnce to back that up. just from what i hear.

as far as your cycle... there are a couple things i notice... run the prop all the way through. also your Eq is only being run for 12 weeks. i have no experience but from what i hear users liek to run it for a minimum of 16 weeks becasue it takes so long for it to really kick in(i woudlnt run eq 16 weeks and test only 12. that will be 4 weeks of ljmp noodle.:-)). again i dont know much about masteron and the winny seem a little low. usually 50mg ed is the standard but thats all your decision. maybe bump it to 75 ed. again your decision.

let me know what you think bro...

this is just my opinion.Im sure i have no steered you in any wrong direction but I am an amateur with about 5% of the knowledge out there and im sure there are some much smarter bros on here that can help also.

good luck bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information