mab6260 is offline New Member

ACL surgery, sustenon, and hgh - need advice

I started a light sustenon cycle about 5 weeks ago. One week in I hurt my knee badly playing basketball. I continued training (upper body only). The MRI came back and i have a torn acl.

Surgery is set in about one week. I am still on 500mg of sus. And a local dr. got me hgh - I am taking 2 iu a day.

what can i do now and after the surgery supplement-wise and or reconfiguring cycle to give me every benefit possible for my knee to heal. I know very little about ligament healing.

patella tendon to reconstruct acl

IF anyone has some suggestions PLEASE repost

thank you

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Honestly bro...stop and start your pct.....recover fully and start again after youve been train and eating a while.

its not a matter of muscle or size

a.s. has many healing benefits - hgh the same ---- i could care less about a wasted cycle - i can get more juice later

i was just staying on to help healing process

is that still a bad idea?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I thought ACL was "AcromioCLavicular Ligament" which is near the shoulder?

either way, hope you recover.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    ACL = Anterior cruciate ligament. had mine done Jan 24th of this year.
    Question???? Why the patella graft?? MORE invasive...MORE healing time.
    I got a cadaver ACL....almost arthroscopic surgery...I have 3 small scars & I feel awesome at 6months.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    ACL = Anterior cruciate ligament. had mine done Jan 24th of this year.
    Question???? Why the patella graft?? MORE invasive...MORE healing time.
    I got a cadaver ACL....almost arthroscopic surgery...I have 3 small scars & I feel awesome at 6months.
    I'll join this debate, I had mine done 5 years ago and went the cadaver rout, I am regreting it now. After doing more research after(dumbass) the patella IMO is much stronger. I have reinjured since and it still aint right.

Professional athletes always go with the patella, that should say it all right there.

And I would quit my cycle, AAS does nothing for ligaments, actually hurts them. You arent going to be able to work legs for at least 6 months, and you are also going to be drugged up pretty hard for a few days.

Good luck bro - knee's suck!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    SPEAK....I dont disagree AT ALL...I have seen both cadaver ACLs & patella grafts...They both have their place depending on the individual I guess..some people more active than others...skiiers as opposed to your weekend warriors would want the stronger of the 2 but then it depends on recovery time also.. personal need & preference I would say-but you are right. & I definitley agree with quitting the cycle. Well said bro

bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member
    In regards to the graft location: There is a 3rd and better option. The Patellar ligament is stronger than a cadaver graft but WAY more invasive. Think about it. If you are an active person you dont want more irritation to the knee while your rehabing. In my opinion go with the hamstring. You have 4 hamstring tendons in each leg. They take one out and double wrap it as your ACL. Very strong and not very invasive. I dont feel a thing in my hamstring and i am 1 yr post surgery.

On another note; Stop your cycle and do a full PCT. You have no idea!! You will be laid up in PAIN for a couple weeks and then its a slow hard road to recovery. We can talk more about a cycle to do after you are a bit rehabed. 3-4 months out!!

DAMN GUYS!!!!----need more help then!

OK -------

I did a little over 500mg of sustenon last thursday - this thursday would be next shot

should i go down to 250mg and then what ??????

on hand i have clomid, hcg , and nolva, and a shit load of tribulis (high potency)

whats how should i do this ---- surgery is a week from tomorrow?

I still want to stay on hgh - that will in fact help the tendon - but if all of you say to stay of a.s. - then ill get off it asap

if someone (with tenure --lol) could give a sample of how to come off

also i have arimidex

thanks guys!!!!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    yeah go ahead and take the nolva and clomid....also 2000mgs of trib will be good.

You need to drop the test it has bad affect on collagen sysnthesis. Anthony Roberts wrote something about how dramatically it affects tendon and ligament strength, along with collagen synthesis. Also I have the patella shit done in highschool only took a year to tear that shit again.

Thank You For That

OK then -

what i was afraid of was being on now for 7 weeks and coming of with PCT and my test and immune crashing - i will drop the test to 250 on thursday - continue the hgh - and read and take every herb and supplement under the sun that will help tendon and ligament strength

any suggestions?

Thread Information