Tbol is offline Associate Member

Is it unusual to be 1/2 short in a test bottle

I got testen 10 vials and every vial I have got is suppose to be 2ml but in reality it is only 1 and 1/2 I think it came from India it is human grade

I have finished 5 weeks and every bottle is the same I am only getting about 375ml vs 500

Now this means either it came that way or the someone dipped their hand in the cookie jar before it came to me. I really do not think they could get a great cycle by taking a 1/2 a ml per bottle that would only be 5 ml total.
    So it does not make to me that my contact shorted me because what could he gain from that amount.

Either way I got less than the 500 2 ml I was suppose to get just 1 and 1/2
    I am making gains anyway.

Has anyone else here ever gotten gear that was less than it said on the bottle.

Also if you have some in the bottom can you put distilled water in their to get what's left?
    Last edited by Tbol; 07-18-2006 at 12:25 AM.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Typicall there is about 1/4cc of gear left over in the needle/barrel, after you shoot, so you are not going to be able to get 2ccs if you are shooting 1cc at a time, i dont know if you are doing it that way or not though.

No, dont use distilled water to get whats left. You could use sterile oil, but why bother?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    I got testen 10 vials and every vial I have got is suppose to be 2ml but in reality it is only 1 and 1/2 I think it came from India it is human grade

I have finished 5 weeks and every bottle is the same I am only getting about 375ml vs 500

Now this means either it came that way or the someone dipped their hand in the cookie jar before it came to me. I really do not think they could get a great cycle by taking a 1/2 a ml per bottle that would only be 5 ml total.
    So it does not make to me that my contact shorted me because what could he gain from that amount.

Either way I got less than the 500 2 ml I was suppose to get just 1 and 1/2
    I am making gains anyway.

Has anyone else here ever gotten gear that was less than it said on the bottle.

Also if you have some in the bottom can you put distilled water in their to get what's left?
    Just go back and kick your sources ass !!!!

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Are these vials or amps?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Typicall there is about 1/4cc of gear left over in the needle/barrel, after you shoot, so you are not going to be able to get 2ccs if you are shooting 1cc at a time, i dont know if you are doing it that way or not though.

No, dont use distilled water to get whats left. You could use sterile oil, but why bother?

M.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32

M.
    you ever look at that little plastic part that screws the needle onto the syringe after a shot?

bleh :-( now im sad.. u mean i have been wasting all those CC's :-(

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    I heard some people suck an air bubble next to the plunger. That way they can get all the gear out of the syringe. I don't like the idea.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio
    I heard some people suck an air bubble next to the plunger. That way they can get all the gear out of the syringe. I don't like the idea.
    yep.

between getting the air out of the syringe(if you do), lubeing the needle, and the little extra left over, 1/4cc isnt that hard to lose.

Thread Information