POSH is offline Member

POSH's Summer Bulker (and cutter)

Well, more of a cut bulk!

Anyway, let me know any critique of this cycle please.

First my experience

Using variety of substances since 2002. 7+ cycles.
    Currently 5'9, 210lb, and around 12% bf.
    Have done heavy and light cycles, but none this heavy.
    Am very prone to gyno, had surgery a few years ago, but anti-e keep everything in check.
    My goal is to be a Bigger, Badder, MF'er. (j/k....sorta)
    Thanks!

(This is edit to original post, see revised cycle on response #9)
    Weeks
    1-15= 1000mg. Test E every week (one shot every 4 days)
    1-15= 600mg. EQ cyp.
    1-4= 100mg. anadrol per day
    4-15= 100mg. Winstrol per day
    9-15= 500mg. Tren E. per week

1-19= .25 letro ed
    15-19= PCT (nolva, clomid)

Questions
    1. How does this look?
    2. Can I throw primo in the mix somewhere?

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by POSH; 07-18-2006 at 01:22 PM.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Well, more of a cut bulk!

Anyway, let me know any critique of this cycle please.

First my experience

Using variety of substances since 2002. 7+ cycles.
    Currently 5'9, 210lb, and around 12% bf.

Have done heavy and light cycles, but none this heavy.
    Am very prone to gyno, had surgery a few years ago, but anti-e keep everything in check.
    My goal is to be a Bigger, Badder, MF'er. (j/k....sorta)
    Thanks!

Weeks
    1-15= 600mg. EQ cyp.
    4-15= 100mg. Winstrol per day

1-19= .25 letro ed
    15-19= PCT (nolva, clomid)

Questions
    1. How does this look?
    2. Can I throw primo in the mix somewhere?

Thanks again!!
    bro no offense or anything, you look great and all but 7+ cycles and your only 210 ? something doesn't seem right! maybe the diet is lacking or training as well.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    How old are you? 15 weeks of orals is gonna kill your liver, winny should not be run more than 6 weeks IMHO

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Concerning your stats i'd say your cycle is overkill...

some points to consider:

- why tren E for only 5 weeks?
    - as sman already pointed out: why 15 weeks of 17aa?
    - why start PCT immediatly after cycle termination? at least you are using long ersters-..
    - why the high dosages in the first place? What dosages did you use in your previous cycles?

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    bro no offense or anything, you look great and all but 7+ cycles and your only 210 ? something doesn't seem right! maybe the diet is lacking or training as well.
    I had to take a little over a year off from the gym because of an injury, that might be why I'm not "bigger". If I get to 220, it looks extremely big on me, so that is about my goal. In my avatar, I am 195.

But you are right, diet and training could always improve, thanks for the input and no offense taken.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    How old are you? 15 weeks of orals is gonna kill your liver, winny should not be run more than 6 weeks IMHO
    I am going on 30. Thanks for pointing that out. I have never used winny before, so I thought I might just throw some in the mix. But I will take that out. I wasn't aware that winny was quite that hard on the liver.

Ok, so I will take winny out.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    15 weeks of orals

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    Concerning your stats i'd say your cycle is overkill...

some points to consider:

- why tren E for only 5 weeks?
    - as sman already pointed out: why 15 weeks of 17aa?
    - why start PCT immediatly after cycle termination? at least you are using long ersters-..
    - why the high dosages in the first place? What dosages did you use in your previous cycles?
    Thanks for your response, you make some good points, let me answer them.

- I thought I put Tren E for 9-15 weeks as being 6 weeks. Maybe it should of put 8-15? Also, I have always used acetate in almost every cycle, so I have never experienced enanthate . Should I run it for longer? Lets put it this way, I have 4g. of tren e., how should I use it?

- Not going to do 15 weeks of orals anymore. Didn't really know the "rules" of winstrol . Could I run winny for the last 6 weeks? That would be about 5 weeks off in between orals.

- As far as PCT, I am still stuck in my last cycle of prop. I started pct immediately after, well 2 days after I stopped. Good point, I didn't really think about that when I was typing last night.

- And with the high doses, I generally for the first couple years had poorly planned cycles. I would generally run doses of 700-800 of test and various other compounds. I also stayed on for way, way too long. I made many mistakes. After gyno surgery, I realized that I wasn't invincable and started trying to do things smarter. Generally I have been doing cycles for 500-600 mg. per week test and a oral for the first half and tren for the second half. I noticed that I respond better to a dosage of at least 750mg. per week of test, so I figured I would try doing 1000.

I am not set on this or any cycle and I posted this to get as much feedback and critique as possible. Thank you very much to all that have responded, and please keep it coming.
    Thanks!

POSH is offline Member
    Ok, advise on my revised cycle.

Weeks
    1-15= 600mg. EQ cyp.

1-21= .25 letro ed
    17-21= PCT (nolva, clomid)

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    That looks alot better bro....but tren e only six weeks????

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I would run the winny from wk 12-pct and use tren a instead of e for wk 9-15

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd post the diet rather than the cycle.. get that straight and then move forward with the anabolics.

Well that is a lot better now, i will try to make some adjustments. Keep in mind that these are only personal preferences.

1-15= 600mg. EQ cyp.
    5-14= 400mg. Tren E. per week (exactly 4.000mg)
    12-15=50mg winny ED (optional)

1-21= .25 letro ed

And thanks for your detailed reply to the pervious posts bro.

RG

Nevertheless this is still a rather high dosed cycle. A good buddy - former german Heavy Weight champion - "only" uses 1.0g test + 600mg EQ and you are nowhere near his size.. So i would strongly suggest thinking about the dosages once more.. I don't see why you shouldn't make good gains on 750mg test +600 eq + some tren ...

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    That looks alot better bro....but tren e only six weeks????
    How long should I run the tren e. for? Like I said, I have 4g. of tren e. I also have a ton of acetate, but I wanted to try the tren e. this time.

So what is a good dose and time period that you would suggest?

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I would run the winny from wk 12-pct and use tren a instead of e for wk 9-15
    So the winny wont affect my pct regime? Like I said above, I am just trying the tren e. this time.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'd post the diet rather than the cycle.. get that straight and then move forward with the anabolics.
    I eat my ass off. That is basically it. As long as I don't drink soda I don't get fat. I also wanted the eq for the increase of appetite.

I will post more detail of my diet in the diet forum, this is where I wanted to get help on my anabolic questions.

I would love to get some input on my diet over there, though. My diet is good, but it could always improve.

POSH is offline Member
    Nevertheless this is still a rather high dosed cycle. A good buddy - former german Heavy Weight champion - "only" uses 1.0g test + 600mg EQ and you are nowhere near his size.. So i would strongly suggest thinking about the dosages once more.. I don't see why you shouldn't make good gains on 750mg test +600 eq + some tren...
    If you really think that 250mg. of test will make that big of difference, I will. Not trying to be a smart ass, but being serious. I just know that my body responds better at 750mg. +, so I wanted to slightly raise the par.

So I will bump down the test to 750.
    Do you have any advice about the tren e.?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Well that is a lot better now, i will try to make some adjustments. Keep in mind that these are only personal preferences.

1-15= 600mg. EQ cyp.
    5-14= 400mg. Tren E. per week (exactly 4.000mg)
    12-15=50mg winny ED (optional)

1-21= .25 letro ed

And thanks for your detailed reply to the pervious posts bro.

RG
    This is a very well layed out cycle.The only thing I would do diferent would be to run the winny from week 14 to week 17 then start pct

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you really think that 250mg. of test will make that big of difference, I will. Not trying to be a smart ass, but being serious. I just know that my body responds better at 750mg. +, so I wanted to slightly raise the par.

So I will bump down the test to 750.
    Do you have any advice about the tren e.?
    The choice is your IMO. If you want to try 1000mg/wk, its up to you. But I advise you to stay at lower dosages for as long as possible. Think of future cycles and their dosages then?

If you have already tried Tren A and liked it, why use Tren E? Its eaiser to attain more stable blood plasma concentrations with a short ester also. Thus, less sides? Seems a little stupid to me.

don't know if those 250mg will make that big of a difference side effects wise and gains wise. But on the other hand if you know for yourself that you do respond well to 750mg+ then by all means run up to 1gramm. Everyone is diffrent.

Concering the tren dosage question. As you do want to run tren E it has to be run longer than acetate due to the ester. 8-10weeks is a must imo. So if you got 4gramms you do not have that many options (400mg for 10weeks /500 for 8weeks i`d prefer the 10week version though)..

No offense but you look higher than 12% BF even in your avatar and you claim to be 15lbs heavier and 12%? I don't think the problem lies in the cycle my friend.

POSH is offline Member
    No offense but you look higher than 12% BF even in your avatar and you claim to be 15lbs heavier and 12%? I don't think the problem lies in the cycle my friend.

OK, but the thing is I dont have a problem. I am simply asking for advice on my steroid cycle. I never said I needed to be at a lower body fat or anything like that. I am not offended, and I appreciate your concern. 12% bf was a guess, it could be more. If you ask for advice and critique on your cycle, does that mean that you are a newb?....NO, so believe it or not I know a little about what I am doing here. My main probs in my proposed cycle was the tren E. and winstrol , compounds I have never used before. Actually winstrol never really interested me, but I have a bunch of them so I figured I might as well.

Point is don't come at me with some cocky stance "my friend". I was very receptive to your previous comments even though they were off topic. When I want to enlist in the Swan program and do a full diet and emotional makeover, I will let you know. Like I said I will work on diet in the diet forum. I never said my diet was perfect.

So I am not in shape enough to use certain compounds or certain doses because my diet isn't right? Whatever, no need to answer any more of my questions.

Thanks

POSH is offline Member
    don't know if those 250mg will make that big of a difference side effects wise and gains wise. But on the other hand if you know for yourself that you do respond well to 750mg+ then by all means run up to 1gramm. Everyone is diffrent.

Concering the tren dosage question. As you do want to run tren E it has to be run longer than acetate due to the ester. 8-10weeks is a must imo. So if you got 4gramms you do not have that many options (400mg for 10weeks /500 for 8weeks i`d prefer the 10week version though)..
    I can just get more tren . What is the ideal dosage for tren E. per week? I will run it for 10 weeks.

I will see about the test dosage. REally it isn't that big of deal to me...I mean 750 - 1000. I understand your advice though I should try to keep low doses.
    Let me know about the tren.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    The choice is your IMO. If you want to try 1000mg/wk, its up to you. But I advise you to stay at lower dosages for as long as possible. Think of future cycles and their dosages then?

If you have already tried Tren A and liked it, why use Tren E? Its eaiser to attain more stable blood plasma concentrations with a short ester also. Thus, less sides? Seems a little stupid to me.
    As far as I have read, tren E. has less sides. I love tren a., but I just got done w/ a prop tren cycle a few mo. ago, and got burned out on the eod injects. I will use it again, just not this time. Wanted to experiment a little.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    This is a very well layed out cycle.The only thing I would do diferent would be to run the winny from week 14 to week 17 then start pct
    Ok, so winny as a bridge between stop inject time and pct time? WOuld that be the only use of winny in the cycle?

tren E gives more sides

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    So the winny wont affect my pct regime? Like I said above, I am just trying the tren e. this time.
    test e takes 14days to get out of your system and i believe eq takes 21. So I would run the winny through those 2wks since winny is out in 24hrs

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    test e takes 14days to get out of your system and i believe eq takes 21. So I would run the winny through those 2wks since winny is out in 24hrs
    Good idea! I'll do it. Thanks

Ok, advise on my revised cycle.

Weeks
    1-15= 600mg. EQ cyp.

1-21= .25 letro ed
    1-4 Drol 100mg/day
    1-15 Test E 1000mg/wk shots twice/wk Mon/Thurs.
    1-13 Eq 600mg/wk
    1-10 Tren E 500mg/wk shot with TestE.
    1-15 Letro .25-.5mg/day (play with it and see what works best..) personally I'd go with L-dex at .5mg/day
    13-PCT Nolva 20mg/day (run 2wks past clomid)
    17 - PCT Clomid 100mg/day three wks, 50mg/day 3wks.

My 2cents:

Goodluck to you Posh, i'll steer clear of your threads for now on, just lookin out for ya brother. I get a little sidetracked sometimes.. I forget some ppl don't want to bodybuild, but that's why I don't understand the heavy drug usage.

Peace.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 07-18-2006 at 10:55 PM.

POSH is offline Member
    My 2cents:

Goodluck to you Posh, i'll steer clear of your threads for now on, just lookin out for ya brother. I get a little sidetracked sometimes.. I forget some ppl don't want to bodybuild, but that's why I don't understand the heavy drug usage.

Peace.
    Doing just fine bodybuilding, thank you. The only thing really heavy in my drug usage is 1g. test a week, and that has been well explained above in the previous threads. Dont assume everyone who uses over 750mg. test per week is an idiot. People see that and they automatically assume the person is overcompensating with gear. Maybe, just maybe that person knows how their body responds to different substances. So IMO, you were jumping the gun a little judging by my avatar that my diet was horrible. So as a gift I will change my avatar today.
    I am just taking care of my anabolics in this forum and leaving the diet to the diet forum. But since you are "unsubscribed" to this thread now, it doesn't really matter.

Get over yourself bro.. accept an appology and move on.
    Your insecurity and defensiveness shows a lot about you.

You look great, I hope you do well in whatever you are trying to achieve.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I wont get into anything except the cycle.

Run Test E one week longer than EQ so PCT can start at the right time. Also, even if you do stop both at week 15 PCT would start two weeks later. So just keep that in mind as Im sure you alreayd know.

But you have it listed as
    1-15 Enth
    17+ PCT

That means Enth will end at the END of week 15, so the beginning of 16 and PCT starts the beginning of 17??? Not correct, should be 14 days. Maybe just a type but it seems everyone missed it. Also like I said undeclynate is a longer ester than enanthate and PCT would start for it after 21 days, so run Test to week 16 and start PCT 14 days after.

had to get in here once more..

tren e has more sides than tren a due to systemic build up. Just like test e gives more sides than test prop. Dosagewise i would use a little more than test a p week to make up for the longer ester. So if u used 100mg tren A EOD b4 you should now use 400mg Tren E /week.. That is my take on this topic.

+ i want to add that BD only tried to help out in the first place. He has always been very helpful to many board members..Maybe his seccond response came across a lil harsh, but he apologized even though it was not necassary.. Maybe you should do the same

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

Run Test E one week longer than EQ so PCT can start at the right time. Also, even if you do stop both at week 15 PCT would start two weeks later. So just keep that in mind as Im sure you alreayd know.

1-15 Enth
    17+ PCT

That means Enth will end at the END of week 15, so the beginning of 16 and PCT starts the beginning of 17??? Not correct, should be 14 days. Maybe just a type but it seems everyone missed it. Also like I said undeclynate is a longer ester than enanthate and PCT would start for it after 21 days, so run Test to week 16 and start PCT 14 days after.
    *duh*... all good and valid points. Must have missed that b4

POSH is offline Member
    Get over yourself bro.. accept an appology and move on.
    Your insecurity and defensiveness shows a lot about you.

You look great, I hope you do well in whatever you are trying to achieve.
    Ok, I'm over myself. What you posted before wasn't quite an apoligy, but I accept it.......... AND I apoligize if I came across wrong in any way. I am defensive, yes, but not too insecure....actually I am a little vain, hence the defensiveness. So I made arrangements for us to have a sit down on Dr. Phil, we can straighten everything out

And gosh darn it you look great too!

POSH is offline Member
    had to get in here once more..

tren e has more sides than tren a due to systemic build up. Just like test e gives more sides than test prop. Dosagewise i would use a little more than test a p week to make up for the longer ester. So if u used 100mg tren A EOD b4 you should now use 400mg Tren E /week.. That is my take on this topic.

+ i want to add that BD only tried to help out in the first place. He has always been very helpful to many board members..Maybe his seccond response came across a lil harsh, but he apologized even though it was not necassary.. Maybe you should do the same
    Yeah, I thought it was the other way around...as far as the tren e and a. I'm going to try it, and see how it goes. Thanks for the knowledge!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

1-15 Enth
    17+ PCT

Good point, I will adjust plan accordingly. Thank you.

Thread Information