showoff713 is offline New Member

dbol intake times??

im taking dbol to jump start my cycle im going to take 50mg/week @ 10 mgs per pill. should i take 1 in the morning 3 before i work out and one before i go to bed. Or should i take 2 in the morning and three before i work out. what would you guys suggests???

...you mean 50mg/ED....right?? Dbol should be split 4Xs/day because of it very short half-life of about 6hrs. Take one dose in the A.M., one at lunch, one at dinner and the last before retiring.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Good one dragon!!!!

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I have seen it ran split and taken all at once. Not too much difference, people seemingly retain water, get stronger, recovers about the same. I guess only blood tests and clinical trial would be accurate.

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    ...you mean 50mg/ED....right?? Dbol should be split 4Xs/day because of it very short half-life of about 6hrs. Take one dose in the A.M., one at lunch, one at dinner and the last before retiring.
    That post even helped me... thanks

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Split up the dosage evenly through out the day.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mg dbol ED gave me HORRIBLE back pumps..had to be one of the worst sides (if not the worst) from any aas i have taken...but i guess the tren night sweats are the worst..have you taken dbol before?

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with tonytone... i had some of the worst lower back pain on only 35mg dbol each day. if this is your first time, i would say start lower than 50mg/day because if it hits you in the wrong way then it won't be doing you any good. when my back was hurting, I couldn't squat, deadlift, snatch or lift heavy in anything really. just bending down to put on my shoes was a big ordeal. i had to lower the dosage to 25mg/day broken into 4 times a day and the pain subsided. when i felt better i could hit the gym much harder and get the gains i should have had all along.

Thread Information