Tiny_T is offline New Member

Urgent Dark Skin Bro's Plz Check This!!!

To All Those Dark Skin Bro's I'm Asain With Borwn Skin And Ive Still Got A Bit Off Acne On My Shoulders And Top Back From Sus Cycle 2 Months On, Jus Wanted To Know How Do You Get Rid Of It And Do You Go Sunbed Tanning Any Adivce Would Be Appricated. Also When Im Training They Come Back Up.. Thanks Bor Really Appricate It..

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_T
    To All Those Dark Skin Bro's I'm Asain With Borwn Skin And Ive Still Got A Bit Off Acne On My Shoulders And Top Back From Sus Cycle 2 Months On, Jus Wanted To Know How Do You Get Rid Of It And Do You Go Sunbed Tanning Any Adivce Would Be Appricated. Also When Im Training They Come Back Up.. Thanks Bor Really Appricate It..
    There are body washes you can get that can help treat this. Also tanning is a good way to "dry" the skin out a little

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    dark skin bro's arent the only ones that get acne.....jeez.....make sure yor water intake is high and it may ben allergic reaction to something.getting some sun wont hurt either.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 07-18-2006 at 01:14 PM.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    dark skin bro's arent the only ones that get acne.....jeez.....make sure yor water intake is high and it may ben allergic reaction to something.getting some sun wont either.

Bigmax Didnt Mean To Offend Ya.. It Jus That When Darker Skin Ppl Get Acne It Stands Out More Ocz Their Pigmentation Is Obviously Darker

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    IMHO i think you would see it more on someone who is more pale than someone who is dark.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

urgent dark bro's plz check this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_T
    Bigmax Didnt Mean To Offend Ya.. It Jus That When Darker Skin Ppl Get Acne It Stands Out More Ocz Their Pigmentation Is Obviously Darker
    No offense taken bro...just commenting ....but trust me white skinned people will look worse with acne cause you can see the RED spots from the back row!!!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    No offense taken bro...just commenting ....but trust me white skinned people will look worse with acne cause you can see the RED spots from the back row!!!!
    Exactly. I had pretty bad acne on my back, naturally, when I was younger but you could barely tell.

To answer the original question, tanning will help as well as showering with dishwashing soap (it dries out the pimples.)

thanks bros really do appricate it

Thread Information