Gunns420 is offline Associate Member

Mixing Winny w/Test eth- no sting

I have been on my first cycle of AAS for 1 week now. I have done 2 shots of test eth 1 cc's at 250mg and 3 shots of winny 1cc 50mg-well actually 2 I drank it one of the times- and the soreness from the Winny is just extremely annoying. it isn't as painful as it is annoying, but I would rather not deal with it. I was planning on drinking it because I see most people on here don't notice TOO MUCH of a difference but I was advised I could mix my test with my winny so It wont sting. I was told to draw up a cc of each and then inject- and then I would only have to do a solo winny shot or drink once a week. It tastes disgusting- and I'd rather not deal with the soreness if I don't have too. Could anyone give me their opinion on mixing water-bases with oils? I would definetely appreciate it. So far in a week I have been on a diet of roughly 2500 calories a day-high protein & amino acids- and I have put on about 3 lbs of muscle. I have lost some fat as well, my bf% was 15.5- I dont know what it is now but my upperbody is definetely showing some muscular bulk and tone- I am not powerlifting in my routine so I dont know how much strenghth I've gained, but I definetely feel it.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i'am not sure about mixing it with test e would stop it stinging. But if your winny's water based then it's going to be different pressure to push in when it go's from oil to water and vice viscera
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Yes you can mix it with test, but as stocky stated not sure if it will help the sting. you could also cut it with B-12 which is water based also.

Winny is best taken ED though as the half life is only 8-12 hours.
    but people do EOD as well

Thread Information