minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member

pain after sustanon ? how long?

I did my first injection yesterday. My question is how sore should I be cuz Im pretty sore,. I could barly bend over and tie my shoe after my cardio workout. Overall it took me alot longer to get dressed. This is ironic cuz yesterday I went to sleep wondering why I was afraid of a stupid needle,"That wasn't so bad." I did inject kind of fast. Also when should the pain peak. I thought I would be more sore last night than I was today however that was not the case. Also my the muscle, (glute), keeps twitching and the injection site looks like a pimple. Does this mean an infection or abscess.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    You probably shot it too fast. I did that ONCE and it was sore for a week, and felt like I had half a softball in my ass cheek. It was gone with the pain in a week.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    i never really encounter pain while shooting test the odd time id feel a bump where i injected couple days later that was about it

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone will experience the pain differently, there are just too many factors

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUno
    i never really encounter pain while shooting test the odd time id feel a bump where i injected couple days later that was about it
    goddamn i love the tan on the girls in your avy

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    goddamn i love the tan on the girls in your avy
    thanks there girls from a poland nite club

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    It could be the prop in the sust that is making you sore.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    depending on what type of sus it is as well...if it was a UGL...lookout cause you dont know how much BA was used.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    depending on what type of sus it is as well...if it was a UGL...lookout cause you dont know how much BA was used.
    It from was Nile Organon ampule. I was still sore when I first woke up. Now the pain is starting to fade and so have my worries. If I die anyways I will let you guys know.

thaisteroids is offline Associate Member

take some paracetemol, put some heat on it, masage the spot and you'll be fine in a few days.

If the spot gets red, sore and hot, better go see the docter (and tell that you was shooting vit. B12 )

Matt2323 is offline New Member
    Hi

Im about to start on suss, i cant seem to PM you, just wanted to talk to you about the injections, where your injecting, how to know your doing it right etc.

Is there anyway you can PM me or something?

Cheers

Matt

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    you can't pm unless you have atleast 25 posts, also its probably a combo of VMS (virgin muscle syndrome) and shooting too fast. heat, massage,strectch.

Ahh, ok thankyou Hippie, i didnt know that!

I wont start a whole new thread, but i would like to know, does it matter where i inject? Ive been told the thigh is the best for suss, i'll be shooting 500ml (1st cycle).

KrazeeEddie is offline New Member

shootin

you need to shoot this stuff slowly, it has prop in it so its going to hurt, the way that used to work best for me was (on the glute) was to stand on one one leg (the side that I was not shooting into) and bend my other leg a little so my heel came off the floor(the side i was shooting) this relaxes the glute and makes administering the shot easier and less painful.

Shoot nice and slow and make sure you aspirate .

I did my second shot last night. This time I use a smaller needle. I don't know if you people saw my other thread but I did the first shot in about 20 seconds with an an 18 gage in my butt. I am surprisingly just as sore with this small 23 gauged needle that I used to inject slow. It sould be noted however that I did the injection on my left side this time and I am not at all left handed. I was shaky and slightly unstable though the shot. I will avoid my left side from now on unless someone does it for me. As far as my right side goes, I don't feel sore anymore.

Bro that's probably why you are so sore!! U used an 18ga needle to shoot? That's insane man...use the 18ga to draw and then change the needle to a 22 or 23ga and then shoot...don't worry so much about how long it takes just do it right and take your time and aspirate .

How do you change needles half way through the shoot?

Is it bad that im actually looking forward to the shot? LOL.

KrazeeEddie is offline New Member

what!

bro you cant shott with an 18g thats a goddam cannon you use that to draw the oil out of the amp or bottle! after u draw what you need remove the 18g, and replace it with a 22g if its oil you can go as small as 25g slin pin if its waterbased and be sure to remove air from the needle by holding so that the needle point is facing th ceiling, and you can flick the plastic syringe part with your other hand to get the bubbles moving upwards...squeeze all the bubbles out until you hit oil!

Thread Information