smeyers is offline Junior Member

How do you run T4

I've seen a lot of info. on T3, but not T4. T4 is something I'm interested in running in the future in congunction with the product ectoropin, .......a newer fat burner peptide. Anyway, I know that T4 isn't as potent as T3, so I was just curious on how to run this, if some of the similar practices that people use for T3 are applied........ie, ramping up,......length of time on,....etc.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I run it only if i'm cutting in the presence of a caloric surplus.. (i.e. an above-maintenance diet)

I estimate it's conversion to t3 as being 4:1... so if one normally runs 100 mcg of t3.. i'd advise a run of 400 mcg t4.

I don't ramp up nor down.. and i run it til 'desired look' is acheived

Post cessation.. i lower my cals to maintenance... and increase my cardio to offset the post-cycle drop in metabolic rate.

A re-feed day every 4-7 days becomes essential to increase TSH... I'd advise clean carbs in the refeed.. not junk

I don't currently use any specific 'thyroid pct'... but would suggest you look into it

Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for additional input!

Nark

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    What is your purpose for running T4? Are you running it along with HGH? I was on HGH and didnt run T3 or T4 along with it till about the 3rd month. I tried T4 as it is supposed to be better anabolically and I started at 50mcg the first night and it kinda had me jittery. Next night I did 25mcg and I was fine and was surprised that a low dose worked for me. I didn't feel sluggish like was feeling all that time when I was on the HGH alone. Even got so bad that it was hard for me to wake up in the morning because I felt so drained, but once I added the T4 it was perfect.

Again, I dont know your reason for taking it so I was just giving you my example. If its for cutting then thats a different story. I hear mixed reviews as it is 4:1 3:1 or 2:1 ratio. I would like to really know that myself.

Have a read of this thread, it may help.

Thyroid Hormone + Growth Hormone with James Daemon, Ph.D.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doublefister
    What is your purpose for running T4? Are you running it along with HGH? I was on HGH and didnt run T3 or T4 along with it till about the 3rd month. I tried T4 as it is supposed to be better anabolically and I started at 50mcg the first night and it kinda had me jittery. Next night I did 25mcg and I was fine and was surprised that a low dose worked for me. I didn't feel sluggish like was feeling all that time when I was on the HGH alone. Even got so bad that it was hard for me to wake up in the morning because I felt so drained, but once I added the T4 it was perfect.

Again, I dont know your reason for taking it so I was just giving you my example. If its for cutting then thats a different story. I hear mixed reviews as it is 4:1 3:1 or 2:1 ratio. I would like to really know that myself.
    It's 4 times weaker then t3. I've read quite a bit of literature that states that. From my own experience as well I require a large amount of t4 to get the same effect as I would from t3. I'm currenty running 600mcg t4 right now, the highest i've ever run it, and feel about the same effects as I would from 125mcg t3.

Xtralarge, thanks for the link.

Doublefister, I'm looking to run T4 as an adjunct with another product as a cutter, ...(ectropin from I...B...E), I will also be running some primo along with that, 400mg/wk,......keeping in mind I'm an AAS newbie. I should also note that the other product supposidely helps dimish appetite greatly.

Basically I'm going for the lean hard look. I'm trying to avoid the muscle wasting that people can get from T3. Which is why I'm looking at T4, not as a replacement, but more of an adjunct to the other product I'm running, hoping that, that product, combind with the T4 and Primo will perserve the muscle as well as give me the "hard" look I'm trying to achieve

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I run 200mcgs T4 now with GH and test. Works great for me and stops lethargy.

Another question for you guys,.....are the thyroid hormones similar to AAS, ........in that after so many cycles you need to increase your dosage, ( due to recepetor sites not being as sensitive). If so, is there anything to increase the sensitivity of the receptor sites,..... a certain amount of time, or perhaps another chemical?

Thread Information