Thread: Air Travel

d-code is offline Junior Member

Question Air Travel

Allright boys and girls i'm going to be going on vacation in 4 weeks and i'm 4 weeks into my cycle.The problem is i'm going to be traveling by air,and i'm not quite sure if i'll be able to take my sauce with me,or will i.This is the question that i pose to all of you.I haven't been on a plane since before 9/11,Those f!@#ing bastards,and i'm not sure about the procedures nowadays.Is there a fullproof way to get this in my bag,through the terminal,and into the plane?Please help.I don't want to stop taking it for a full week.Oh by the way i'm taking cyp,and deca in case i cant take it and theres a way to take care of this when i get home.Help me out here.It would be much appreciated.This is for all you travelers out there.Thanks.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would not try taking it on a plane..just send it to where you're going

i could send it but its only for a week,wouldn't they check the package

what if i just load 2 syringes and then take them

Quote Originally Posted by d-code
    what if i just load 2 syringes and then take them
    nope..i would not do it

and no, if you pack everything ok they will NOT check the package..just send what you will need for your time there..i would do priority, w plenty of bubble wrap and extra packing to keep your shit from getting knocked around..

trust me, if you do it right, it will work

beautiful thanks,how long before i leave should i send it

its our place in floridabut its in a community and i don't know if they'll leave it by the door,its sort of a summer home

its our place in floridabut its in a community and i don't know if they'll leave it by the door,its sort of a summer home
    i would send it about 5 days ahead of time, just to be safe..if you dont want to have it waiting outside your door, you can

1)ship to a close neighbor, but tell them first..say its something expensive and you dont want it sitting outside

2) if it a community, is there a main office you could ship to? if so, tell them the same shit, and just ask them to hold it for you

good call thanks for the help i was buggin out because i just didn't want to stop and then screw everything up.how long does priority mail take to get there

good call thanks for the help i was buggin out because i just didn't want to stop and then screw everything up.how long does priority mail take to get there

3-5 days, depending on where you're currently at

ohio

ohio

ohio
    shit..i dont know..just send it 5 days ahead of time and you will be cool

or you could spring for overnight, send it the day before, and get it yourself when you get there

thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I can never understand why you guys think its an issue flying INTERNALLY with juice in your suit case. It is NEVER hand searched domestically and I have put stuff though many xrays and its never ever been highlighted

i need all the info i can get thats why i'm trying to get people who do alot of traveling to answer this.i would much rather just bring it with me

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    i need all the info i can get thats why i'm trying to get people who do alot of traveling to answer this.i would much rather just bring it with me
    I travel all over the world with my job and I always take it. Some may think this is dumb but thats there opinion, I am HRT and HGH and I cant afford to be without it. I have never had a problem. especially domestically.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I travel alot and have had random bag searches of my bags. I had one as I landed in west palmbeach, most happen as you check in, they will take your bag and do a good search. Chances are they won't, but IMO Not worth the risk, mailing it is the way to go, less stress.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    bro i went to vegas and also to florida this last year and every time at my airport (DIA) they have some national guard checking random bags and it seems as if you are dark haha they pick you for the 100% random check where they pick one out of 50people to be screened with everything they have on bags ect.... i think this is too funny my causin got screened 5 times 2 times to cozemal 3 times to states in USA in the last 2 years

longtom74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I travel all over the world with my job and I always take it. Some may think this is dumb but thats there opinion, I am HRT and HGH and I cant afford to be without it. I have never had a problem. especially domestically.
    With a script you can take the vial sing and dance nahnahnahnah in their face. They might not let you on for being an asshole but they cant pop you for a legit script

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longtom74
    With a script you can take the vial sing and dance nahnahnahnah in their face. They might not let you on for being an asshole but they cant pop you for a legit script

that would be nice ...just put it in your stow away luggage, dont carry on imo

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    they likely wont even check, but, if you are only away for a week, not in jecting for that week would likely not have much of an effect, if any at all, on your cycle. how many injections are you having per week?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    ship it overnight to your destination. no signature required.if you are n a gated community maybe they can drop it at the guardhouse & hold it for you..I am not sure how that works though. I wouldnt bring pins or vials on the plane,carry on or in checked bags either..not worth it -especially if its only a week you would be missing..

i'm taking 2 injections a week.1 on mon. and 1 on thurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    they likely wont even check, but, if you are only away for a week, not in jecting for that week would likely not have much of an effect, if any at all, on your cycle. how many injections are you having per week?
    why miss a whole wk (which IS a lot in my opinion, regardless of how frequent the injects are) when you could EASILY send that shit to yourself...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    why miss a whole wk (which IS a lot in my opinion, regardless of how frequent the injects are) when you could EASILY send that shit to yourself...
    well what i meant was, if there was no way of doing it, a week off wouldnt cause much damage or unbalance with long esters. but sending them in the post is cool

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Put mine in my suitcase....No problems.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Here is what I would do. Preload syringes with what you need and then put them in a toiletry bag on your checked luggage.

Brazil is offline Member
    y not take a double dose before you go and not worry about it?

thats what i was thinking about doing was preloading them and then taking it.I only need 1 because i'll only be in florida for the thurs.i'll be home to take the shot on mon.

i still stand by my recommendation to send it to yourself...i'll spend $5 for piece of mind

RAM2500 is offline Member
    I pre-load syringes and put them in checked luggage. 2 maybe 3 syringes. They dont know whats in the syringe and more than likely dont care or they dont want to mess with your meds.

Thread Information