Deca Durabolin for first time

I did more research and alot of sites said deca durabolin is probably the safest roid to use and yeilds great results. I think id be ok with 200-250 mg a week? the profile says its not toxic on the liver and dosnt increase BP. Those are the only 2 sides that would bother me. what do you guys think?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Use at least 100mg test a week and adex .5 mg with it and youre good to go

Id use at least 600mg though but try it and see what works for you.

Ok then im good to go, hey bro how do i ask for sources???

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    Ok then im good to go, hey bro how do i ask for sources???
    You don't...even if you did would you trust the person that gave it to you? Absolutely not..don't risk your safety and don't believe people PMing you trying to hook you up. Deca @ 250 mg weekly would do ok..but I think 500mg test enanthate weekly would be better.

Oh..lets get some stats from you...age,weight,bf%,training experience,height

Thanks

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've read some people here got good results on 300mg/week

20 yrs old, 5"11 165 pounds, never used roids before. I really just wanna run deca by itself because it has little side effects and good results, once i get get the hang of all this and become more experienced ill stack with test. im just gonna go with deca 250-300 mg a week.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    5"11 165 pounds. You haven't even reached your genetic potential yet. Do some more research on proper diet before going over to the dark side, and you're too young to start using AAS. What's the hurry?

Search: deca dick.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    And what about this issue as well Anxiety

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to us bro........your way too damn skinny to start on gear.......only 165 @ 5'11"??? you're a twig......regardless of the fact you havent done your research on cycling steroids you need to learn how to eat and train right. without them 2, it wont matter how much gear you're putting into your body

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    20 yrs old, 5"11 165 pounds, never used roids before. I really just wanna run deca by itself because it has little side effects and good results, once i get get the hang of all this and become more experienced ill stack with test. im just gonna go with deca 250-300 mg a week.

yeah it will make your "side effect" little

test supression with no test to replace it youll be a man with plenty of deca but no testosterone hows that gonna work out for your body funtioning

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Yea leave the juice man. You look like you have good body to work on (avatar), and with a change in your diet perhaps you could go naturally for another year or so.

If you insist on cycling you probably know the way to go - Test only for 10-12 weeks.

I remember when got interested in steroids and did alot of googling before I found this site. Like you say, there are many sites that reccommend Deca Durabolin only as a great first cycle for the newb. Well, this is not the case, and if you do a little research on Deca dick and Progesterone problems you will find out why.

Dizzle

yarite is offline Junior Member
    personnaly, I would not just run deca . Your woman will hate your for it because of you low sex drive. Always run test with a cycle, then your WOMEN will love you. One thing for me when I ran test and deca after my cycle was over, I lost alot of my gains. I had better luck running tren and test.

Thread Information