Thread: Online Risk

cdemot02 is offline New Member

Online Risk

How much risk is there ordering from a site that has been verified by **'s site? I don't want to get screwed. And should customs seize it what usually happens?

Thanks

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    buy domestic!

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    If ** has verified it, I would say thats a good thing. Once you have been around here longer you can check sources with mods and get feedback. If customs snags it they will just send you a letter letting you know they have it and if you want it back you are to contact them etc. Of course you just shred the letter and dont reply to them. Ive gotten 4 of these letters. If your just ordering an amount meant for a single individual you should be just fine. Check to see if the source insures the shipment. If it gets confiscated youll just need to send a scan of the letter to your source.
    As far as domestics, Ive only ordered from 2 and both were bad news. Both ended up being scammers. I trust the overseas sources more.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    buy domestic!
    yes. if youre worried buy domestic. if you're in an zip code from 5-9, would definitly go domestic.

Been here for a while but I need to quit reading so much and do some more posting.

zip code 5-9????

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    If ** has verified it, I would say thats a good thing. Once you have been around here longer you can check sources with mods and get feedback. If customs snags it they will just send you a letter letting you know they have it and if you want it back you are to contact them etc. Of course you just shred the letter and dont reply to them. Ive gotten 4 of these letters. If your just ordering an amount meant for a single individual you should be just fine. Check to see if the source insures the shipment. If it gets confiscated youll just need to send a scan of the letter to your source.
    As far as domestics, Ive only ordered from 2 and both were bad news. Both ended up being scammers. I trust the overseas sources more.

how do u feel about those who offer domestic and international?

Quote Originally Posted by cdemot02
    zip code 5-9????
    those are bad spots for customs in usa. 5-9 meaning the beginning #, 0-4 is safest.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    how do u feel about those who offer domestic and international?
    Well, I dont have much experience with that. I will say that one of the domestics I used sold both domestic and international. He had his western unions going to a country in the middle east, and yet the shipment was domestic. All I know is, the internation sources I have used have all been much less expensive and never have scammed me. The other domestic that scammed me was a small UGL based here in the South.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    554** and i get china stuff just fine..

but there have been more and more issues as of late...

it's a game, and there are several things you can do to reduce your risk..

shipping to a different addy, using a fake id to send wu.. there are ways.. but there is a % that will be seized.. more and more these days..

domestic is good, but someone had to get it into the states..

remember, possession of steroids is a felony..

nuf said
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Guess I trust american suppliers about as much as I trust american cars,lol.

Thread Information