hardloser is offline Junior Member

urgent: beginner on cytomel

okay i know you guys suggested i stick with lowering the body fat, however i am in a sudden time crunch. i am getting a three month supply of cytomel to help. since i am new and i am getting a strong t3 supplement how should i cycle this. what mcg should i go up to etc. please help i am begging as my job is now depending on it.

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    try to look hard after your diet first , and make cardio seriously , that's the best advice to loose fat

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    are you getting cytomel or a t3 supplement? I dont follow? If you are getting cytomel then start with one pill (25mcg) and take for 3 days one a day. Then move to two a day for three days then three a day for three days. There is much debate about t3 and its dosage and safety. I used it (with clen ) and got up to 125mcg per day (5 tabs) i stayed at this dose for 6 weeks. When coming off you must taper the dosage back down just as you tapered it up to start. I would not run t3 on its own as it is not selective and wastes muscle as well as fat. If i were to run it i would be using clen + AS (probably prop and winny for cutting). As stated above you need to get your diet in check and reach a plateau before you start looking at drugs for help, they are not magic and will only assist as part of a good diet and training regime.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    can't say i agree with all that was said above. i don't see why someone would wait to hit a plateau of their fat loss before looking at adding fat burners.its not the same as gear where we would advise training naturally until gains cease before adding something. i think that fat burners are good to add when trying to cut, especially when the added effect it has shows in your physique and therefore gives the extra motivation to continue with the hard cardio work to get to where you need to be. however t3 isn't usually something you would start with. lots of people, myself included have had good results with clen which i'd always recommend as sides/risks are low,its cheap and its anti catabolic. King

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    dont run T3 by itself, and judging from how much you know about t3 you shouldnt juice either.

If you MUST do something i would say stick with Clen , it is pretty effective ONLY if you have a proper diet and cardio routine. It isnt a magic drug, it will not do the work for you.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    can't say i agree with all that was said above. i don't see why someone would wait to hit a plateau of their fat loss before looking at adding fat burners.its not the same as gear where we would advise training naturally until gains cease before adding something. i think that fat burners are good to add when trying to cut, especially when the added effect it has shows in your physique and therefore gives the extra motivation to continue with the hard cardio work to get to where you need to be. however t3 isn't usually something you would start with. lots of people, myself included have had good results with clen which i'd always recommend as sides/risks are low,its cheap and its anti catabolic. King
    That was my point exactly. T3 isnt "just a fat burner" so sure add some OTC fat burners when ever, then when they stop working move to clen but dont jump str8 in and start off with T3 its a very serious compound.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    That was my point exactly. T3 isnt "just a fat burner" so sure add some OTC fat burners when ever, then when they stop working move to clen but dont jump str8 in and start off with T3 its a very serious compound.
    agreed. or if we are looking at thyroid based meds synthroid would be a much better place to start with.

Thread Information