thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

New Cycle- Critique

safety
    Last edited by thegodfather; 11-06-2007 at 04:30 PM.

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    seems fine to me. how many cycles have you done? i'd maybe bump it to 12weeks and up the test depending on your cycle history. ill be doing a similiar cycle except i'll have deca with it. i think the prop it also a better alternative to the dbol

No need to bump up the test, just the cals..I like to put more emphasis on diet and training than anything...

Anyway, I am using NAC for liver protection during this cycle in place of milk thistle. Does anyone have an idea as to what the optimal dosage is for NAC? I have 600mg capsules. I'll also be starting 2G of pantothenic acid everyday.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have you run Test E before ? For me it takes at least five weeks to kick in so I would run the Prop for five weeks and not four, your choice though. Interesting to see how that PCT goes for you

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    i also use the pantothentic acid.. are u using it to keep acne away? it worked very well with my last cycle and i was using prop also but i had tren ace with it and i didnt get any acne at all.. i was taking more like 5gs of it daily spread out tho.. let me know if this works for you also...

Good Luck Bro!
    Last edited by Growingpains; 08-20-2006 at 11:02 PM.

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    theGodfather,

that cycle looks great , you'll get som e awsome results with it. One of the better cycle critque threads ive seen

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Have you run Test E before ? For me it takes at least five weeks to kick in so I would run the Prop for five weeks and not four, your choice though. Interesting to see how that PCT goes for you

I have run Test E before a while ago, too long for me to remember wether or not it kicked in at 4 or 5. However, I do have enough prop to extend it an extra week if need be, although it will be quite hard to judge which substance is responsible for what. I have decided to start running the NAC at 1,200mgs per day and will bump if I feel its nessecary. I had blood work done about 3 weeks ago, and plan to have it done during the middle of this cycle, and at the closing of PCT.

Diesel, the pantothenic is being run at 2g right now because the last time that I ran it I started my dose too high and it dried the living **** out of my skin I could barely move my face. I plan on running 2G as long as it is working and bumping as nessecary.

Kale, I chose that PCT because I already have some pretty bad pre-existing eye conditions and I didn't feel that Clomid was an option for me AT ALL. My only concern with that PCT is the amount of HCG being run, I'm very leary of desensitizing my leydig cells as I have not heard of anyone on this damn board being able to agree on the right dosages of HCG and when leydig cell desensitizing begins.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If i was you i would run the test-e 12 weeks. If not run prop for 4 weeks after the test-e right to pct.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    If i was you i would run the test-e 12 weeks. If not run prop for 4 weeks after the test-e right to pct.
    Solid advice...I'm going to see how this first 4 weeks of sticking E/D goes, and then decide wether I will pick up an extra bottle of Test E or pickup another bottle of Prop. I have 20ml bottles at the moment, but only enough for the above outlined cycle.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    just make sure you cut the prop so it is pain less.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    just make sure you cut the prop so it is pain less.
    Suprisingly it doesn't hurt that bad at all...More of just an uncomfortable feeling from the oil being there, I'm using a very good lab their stuff is smooth as hell, however I couldn't exactly call this stuff painless..Im only shooting 1/2CC E/D (50mg)..

Thread Information