AssBuster is offline New Member

Dropping Weight on Andropen 275 & DBol?

I just started a short cycle (4 wks on 4 wks off) of Adropen 275 E5D and 30 Dbol ED. I cut all cardio from my training and I'm consuming at least 500 to 800 kcals above maintenance and consume at least 300 grams of various types of protein daily with the goal of a slow bulk. Instead of gaining I've LOST 4 lbs since starting the cycle 10 days ago.

I train 6 days a week and alternate during the week cycling my training regimen during the week high intensity low volume, moderate intensity and volume and low intensity high volume, training each major muscle group 3 X a wk.

My current stats are 5' 9", 205 lbs 9% B/F.

I'm stronger than ever and I feel GREAT, but concerned about the weight loss. Any ideas on what it could be?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if the gear is working I suspect u aint eating enough..

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    you loosing weight because high test level and will burn fat away if you maintain same kcals, so i would bump kcal up, anyways I going to do Adropen 275 next cycle, does it hurt? I hear from people that its hurts like mother f..cker next 3 days?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    it didnt hurt at all... they say the newer bathces wont hurt.. BUT I wasnt pleased with the results at all..

AssBuster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidboy
    you loosing weight because high test level and will burn fat away if you maintain same kcals, so i would bump kcal up, anyways I going to do Adropen 275 next cycle, does it hurt? I hear from people that its hurts like mother f..cker next 3 days?
    Thank you for the reply. You're probably right, I probably need to up the kcals.

As far as Andropen 275, the stuff is great! I love it. This is my second cycle on it. The source I get it from only cost me about $20 more than cyp or enth for 10 ml vials. I've had no problems injecting it. No pain at all and I feel it taking effect within about 30 mins. I like to go train right after injecting it. Awesome training sessions on the stuff. Makes you feel as strong as a bear. I recommend it.

Thread Information