Thread: proviron hcg ?

goosed is offline Associate Member

proviron hcg ?

alright im in the gym today and this guy i know starts talkin with me about gear. well he starts telllin me what all hes done and how long he has did it and how vast his knowledge is. well we first get on the subject of test he said he likes to start out with test c for the first 2 weeks. i say why test c if only two weeks he says its in your system and working in 4 days. i of course disagree but who cares about arguing with him, hes a good guy and we get along. then he goes on to tell me im not taking proviron that im taking Mesterolone and thats not the same as proviron. proviron is actually HCG ....... i then disagree and say look here i long on to the computer at the gym and show him the profile for the two on this site and he said that the Mesterolone profile is wrong by calling it proviron.................

i still think im right but confused as hell as to what hes talking about and want to know if what he said has any merit? so someone please tell me?

somebody side with me please.lol theres gotta be somebody who can tell me!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    lol... lend him a computer

haha i tried and he told me the profile on them was wrong........ im like look at all the references at the bottom, this isnt just someones opinion. he still was dead set on being right! it was just eaiser to let it go and remember to never take any AAS advise from him!
    Last edited by goosed; 08-19-2006 at 12:40 PM.

anybody else have a comment on this? i wanna at lest hear from someone else he was wrong!

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Proviron is not HCG . Different chemicals, completely different structures. Not to mention that HCG is only available in lyophilized form while proviron is usuallly in powder or tablet form. This guy is just wrong. If he's this impervious to facts, I'd discount strongly anything he says in general.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    There are guys like this everywhere. Just let them think they're right. Or show them a medicine website with a human grade proviron tab and under chemical name it will say "mesterolone"

this is what i wanted to hear! its amazing though how some people will never admitt they are wrong. i showed him the profiles for the two and he told me this web site was wrong!hahaha, thats when i just ended the debate and who knows. like i said, and remember not to listen to any advise about steroids at all from him!

Thread Information