Thread: Help me out!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member

Help me out!

Ive been on this cycle:

Prop 200mgs ed
    tren -200mgs ed
    winny-200mgs ed
    letro 1mg ed

Some days ago I went home an slept with an ex-girlfriend. That was in the last day of the cycle. When I got up the next morning she was gone, and so was all my PCT stuff. I called her up, that stupid ****ing bitch said steroids was bad for me, so she flushed it down the toilet. The next 2-days I developed GYNO(lump under the left nipple, with slightly sweeling, my right pec is somewhat puffy around the nipple too.) Probaly b/c of some serious estrogen/progesterone rebound...Will get my new PCT stuff in a few days.

I am going to have gyno surgery ASAP.

I was wondering:

1)How long do I need to stay out of the gym after the surgery?(not long I hope)
    2)Is there anything I should tell my doctor about the surgery, getting all glands removed, lilpo-suction etc...?

Thank you!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    First thing you should do is find that bitch and kick her ass !!! Now let me get this right, you hace just gotten gyno in the last few days ? Why are you talking about surgery already when you havnt even tried to control it with drugs yet

Yes, I got gyno in the last few days. If I dont have the surgery and remove the glands, Ime afraid it will fire up again very easy, when cycling down the road. Anti-estrogens will defently shrink it, but I want to get rid of this entirely.

i dont believe in hitting girls...but in this case i would go for the all out beating...j/k but thats something i couldnt even see why anyone would do something like that. make her pay for some new stuff

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yes, I got gyno in the last few days. If I dont have the surgery and remove the glands, Ime afraid it will fire up again very easy, when cycling down the road. Anti-estrogens will defently shrink it, but I want to get rid of this entirely.
    Personally I think you are jumping the gun a bit dude. Let C_Bino comment here. I got gyno in my second cycle off dbol , third cycle I took Arimidex the whole time and I havnt had a problem since

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run out of Letro then?

What a bitch...I'd have to get here back...Steel something back of her...Like her cat or something.

Didnt run out of Letro, she flushed that down the toilet aswell.

I would be very intreasted to hear expiriences on how it was to get back to tarining after surgery?
    How long b/f you could work upperbody again to full capacity? (chest, shoulders etc)?

You still talking to this girl? Maybe you should explain you need surgery that costs thousands now..?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    You still talking to this girl? Maybe you should explain you need surgery that costs thousands now..?
    She is going to pay for it, or else I will breake her legs!!

My GF knows I do AS and doesnt mind. She hates the acne and loss of sex drive though. I told her to research Proviron and that its included in my PCT now all the time!

Dilanger is offline New Member
    A friend of mine had gyno surgery and lilpo a few months ago, and recoverd quickly(4-6 weeks). The doctor he used removed like 95% of the gland so chances of gyno again is small. My friend told that his chest healed much faster that the lilpo. The lilpo kept him out of the gym longer than the gyno surgey. He also said that the lilpo is much more painful and the brusing looked like he was beating with bat in midsection. Vitor have and other question lmk and I will ask my friend and let you know.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    The next time your ex-girlfriend starts dating someone else, I would replace her birth control with asprin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilanger
    A friend of mine had gyno surgery and lilpo a few months ago, and recoverd quickly(4-6 weeks). The doctor he used removed like 95% of the gland so chances of gyno again is small. My friend told that his chest healed much faster that the lilpo. The lilpo kept him out of the gym longer than the gyno surgey. He also said that the lilpo is much more painful and the brusing looked like he was beating with bat in midsection. Vitor have and other question lmk and I will ask my friend and let you know.
    Thanks very much for your input!

Not really sure what you mean by; that hes chest healed much faster than the lilpo, and your next sentence.

He did have the gyno and lilpo surgery under the same operation? or was it to seperat operations?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    First thing you should do is find that bitch and kick her ass !!!
    Yeah, when they go for cutting your junk or giving you tits it is time to drop them like a man.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    try ti get some pct from ARR on the tpo right of this page.....fastdelivery..!

LPR ...dermatology.

Dilanger is offline New Member
    Vitor, my bro had gyno and lilpo under one operation. Gyno removed from both pecs and lilpo of the chest and midsection. What I meant befor was post surgey the gyno part of the operation healed faster than the lilpo.

I just got off the phone with him. he told me that it was no more than 4 weeks befor he was back in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilanger
    Vitor, my bro had gyno and lilpo under one operation. Gyno removed from both pecs and lilpo of the chest and midsection. What I meant befor was post surgey the gyno part of the operation healed faster than the lilpo.

I just got off the phone with him. he told me that it was no more than 4 weeks befor he was back in the gym.
    Thanks.

How was the results results of hes operation?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    im sorry to here that vitor i had gyno surgery lypo only tho becuase it was very minor from the mistake of me ever taking anyform a test a while back anyways if your doing only lipy with out him cutting arounf the nips you will be back in the gym in exactly 1 week to 10 days max

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    im sorry to here that vitor i had gyno surgery lypo only tho becuase it was very minor from the mistake of me ever taking anyform a test a while back anyways if your doing only lipy with out him cutting arounf the nips you will be back in the gym in exactly 1 week to 10 days max
    Ime off the prop, tren and winny now. Ime yust running masteron (b/c it has anti-estrogen/progesteron effects) and nolvadex now, and the gyno has shrunk alot. I might only need lipo too.

Thats greate news Rocky. I made dramataic gains on the cycle, and I was afraid of losing everthing if I had to take many weeks off training after surgery. 7-10 days I can live with

Thank you!

Thread Information