Thread: test..........

bigpopparich is offline Junior Member

test..........

which TEST is run better when its cycled on its own ........ i want to run i hear TEST P if great but i want to get full benefits and i heard a guy talking about a certain kind of test is run better when its run alone then other kinds of test ......can someone help me???? if any1 had to run just 1 cycle what would it be if you were ..200 lbs ..22yrs old ...36 inch weighst and pretty good diet ....suually 4 solid meals trying to do mroe but being in parmedic scool is killing me with time and eating cause im doing like 6 months of work in 3 months ..... anyway what would you recommend?

im in the gym every other day and i wrkout good im a certified trainer just a virgin when it coems to steroids ...... im becoming a firefighter andi wnat to put on all my gains and get as LEAN and BIG as i can befotre i get in and start getting tested alot ....whats the best to do ?? i dotn wnat to stack i just want 1 cycle to help me ..... any suggestions.... i want stickly LEAN mass no bloating look though which ive seen guys on EQ tend to get for some reason or maybe itsj ust the few guys i know who happen to look bloated

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I'd go with sust, because the different esters inside would better suit my goals.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    kinda young for the juice.. but .....the best test alone, I found is prop..... prop kicks *ss....sust is great also....

Thread Information