Hi guys, long time no write.

I'm a little frustrated atm, so I'll get straight to the point. I'm at the very begining of my first cycle, but I'm having some second thoughts as to what I am doing.

After doing some good amount of research (I swear to god I busted my ass to get this very basic infromation), I bought my gear, ran heart, liver, blood and prostate tests and started the cycle.

The results went fine and the gear I bought is 20 blisters of methandrostenolon (the real deal, 5mg, 10 in a blister, blue akrihin signs, date is stamped on the back rather than written (took me couple of days to find it, some f**k tried to sell me bottled 10mg akrihin tabs)). I also bought 8 250mg omnas, some essential forte, liv52, karsil, nolva, artrostop and shark cardriges. Also b1, b2, b12, magnesium, zinc, iron and vit. e.

My first intention, after I read numerous text about this being a good combination was to make an 8 week cycle starting from 10mg of methane, no liver portection and no omna, going to 1 omna on 20mg of methane and liver protection and reaching a peak of 1 omna per week, 30mg of methane. Then shut the omna off at the 6th week, degrade the methane and start taking nolvadex . Then after the cycle, I was going to take pregnil to start pumpin my own test back into the system.

Then, everything changed. A guy who I have a great respect for told me to not be stupid and not take the omnas the first time around, also to take the liver portection ASAP, because they are needed even before the cycle. He also told me not to take the nolva on the down, because I dont need it if I'm going to only take methane. I listened to him, and now I'm on my third day of methane.

I was curious to learn how much gains I can get from methane only (I am not in a hurry to get (more) massive than I am, just curious as to how much I can expect). The guy I mentioned before told me a figure of about 200grams per day with a good diet (which I have for a couple of years now), which was a big WOW to me, cause I was expecting to keep about 6 kilos of pure muscle all in all after the cycle. Bu later on, I read an article which explained why its bad to take only methane/d-bol and how you should take a test ether (like I was inially going to do), because you will loose about 80% of what you made.

Sorry for me to take this long to ask two simple questions, but I had to write my whole ordeal in order for you to understand I dont come with a qustion like 'plz F1, I bin takin 2 much roids and now my liver fell off', I made my homework and I contacted a doctor and a man who has had more than 20 yers of experience with roids (and is healthy as a bull still) and the more I read and listen, the more confused I get about stuff I had taken for granted that I know already. I have great respect for you guys (I remember a bald-swedish guy making a dramatic impression on me, among other which I sadly no longer remember because of my time of absence).

So, here it goes.
1) Do you think I will be able to keep what I gained with a methane only cycle (10 20 30 30 30 30 20 10 (I'll be taking hte liver protection the whole time, regardless of the cycle)), with takling clenbuterol , creatine and keeping my protein intake high after the cycle or should I go for the omnas (its my first time and I'm not even expecting much (by much, 10 kilos of pure muscle is a HIGE improvement in my book)).
2) Should I take the nolva when the methane goes down or jsut keep it at hand if I feel the lumps behind my man-tits?