Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pdog80 is offline Banned
    Are you stupid?!!! Apparently you are. What did pumped4life just say? You must be blind as well. And I would have more knowledge on AAS then you would. Oh and how am I wrong I got someone else to prove my point?
    Exactly. Your the one that looks like an idiot in here not me.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    By the way, I'm done talking to you so don't talk back and we'll keep it that way. Be cool and I'll do the same.

ebomb6789 is offline Associate Member
    Not much size two weeks in but its amazing the energy gain tho

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebomb6789
    Huge by now... huh nothing in the last two days.
    I was just messin around...and trying to get the thread back on track.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
    Just admit when your wrong , Cheesedick.

Besides... I don't take advice from a 5'6", 25 year old boy , JUNIOR !!!
    I dont think this kind of behavior is needed, the truth of there matter with var is in some it does cause havoc and in some it doesn't, so your both wrong, its impossible to say it ONLY does this, we are messing around with chemicals in the body and everyone as different reactions so there is no set rule what var is going to do OK,

Flaming each other post after post isn't going to make anyone of you right, because someone will come on and say the opposite, like me i think var is mild and weak and i dont get any sides whatsoever even after 8 weeks on a high dose, but it looks like some do so stop this bitching and get on with answering peoples questions, your both educated enough to see there isn't one right answer because its chemicals in the human body we are all different to how we respond,

Can we have a end to all this now pls, come on shake hands and say uncle Marcus is right

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I dont think this kind of behavior is needed, the truth of there matter with var is in some it does cause havoc and in some it doesn't, so your both wrong, its impossible to say it ONLY does this, we are messing around with chemicals in the body and everyone as different reactions so there is no set rule what var is going to do OK,

Flaming each other post after post isn't going to make anyone of you right, because someone will come on and say the opposite, like me i think var is mild and weak and i dont get any sides whatsoever even after 8 weeks on a high dose, but it looks like some do so stop this bitching and get on with answering peoples questions, your both educated enough to see there isn't one right answer because its chemicals in the human body we are all different to how we respond,

Can we have a end to all this now pls, come on shake hands and say uncle Marcus is right
    once again marcus is right everybody is different the best way to insure u dont have these problems with cholest.. is to watch ur diet no salt low fatty foods ass is nothing without a good diet a good diet is better then any routine or aas u can take(i know u dont need me to cosign for u marcus i just wanted to chime in on that)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Are you stupid?!!! Apparently you are. What did pumped4life just say? You must be blind as well. And I would have more knowledge on AAS then you would. Oh and how am I wrong I got someone else to prove my point?
    Exactly. Your the one that looks like an idiot in here not me.
    This isnt needed, just like "Tommy Boy's" post isnt needed.

Want my opinion or not. I think your attitude is wrong. Your constantly throwing around your "owned" smiley's, putting other members down and trying to prove everyone wrong. Its evident in this thread and has been witnesed in others. Its been noted...Lets put it that way. It carries on and I can see a punishment coming your way...

This board is about civil discussion and learning on the subjects we love and live for. Lets keep it like that please.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Swifto, I am keeping it civil. Marcus ended this debate earlier and I was fine with that, but Tommy Boy brought it back up again. What do you want me to do, stand there and say nothing and look like an idiot? I don't think so. Why should I be punished when I was the one that was that was cool about it, until he flamed me again? I think I am very civil and will not just stand there and take the hits when someone flames me. Let me ask you this. Would you stand there and take the hits while someone flames you?! I don't think so. Besides, I'm cool now and it looks like this debate is over anyways.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Swifto, I am keeping it civil. Marcus ended this debate earlier and I was fine with that, but Tommy Boy brought it back up again. What do you want me to do, stand there and say nothing and look like an idiot? I don't think so. Why should I be punished when I was the one that was that was cool about it, until he flamed me again? I think I am very civil and will not just stand there and take the hits when someone flames me. Let me ask you this. Would you stand there and take the hits while someone flames you?! I don't think so. Besides, I'm cool now and it looks like this debate is over anyways.
    You wont look like an "idiot". You'de look more of an adult if you didnt flame back and use your "owned" smiley..again, and the one with the middle finger. Rather than get into childish flaming and name calling.

To answer your question, "Let me ask you this. Would you stand there and take the hits while someone flames you?!"

No, I'd rise above it. Were adults, using an adult site.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    come on now the question as been answered ive ended it twice now so lets leave it alone, pls stop the flamming no point anymore,

Everybody say "Thankyou uncle Marcus"

come on leave it now

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Fine, Swifto. From now on, if someone flames me, I will not flame them back, however, I will say what I have to say, just not in a negative manner. Also, please don't assume that I'm always trying to prove everyone I'm right and their wrong because that is so far from the truth. I'll admit when I'm wrong and I'm always willing to learn something new about AAS. However, when I feel as though I am 100% right, I will stick to my guns unless they can prove me wrong.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Thank you uncle Marcus!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this thread is going no were fast. Locked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information