littlenomore is offline Junior Member

21, 5'6" at 135 lbs.

I am only 135 lbs. and have been training for 2 years. 2 years ago I weighed 114 lbs. I can't seem to get over 135 and I'm of course sick of being a little guy. My bench is 160, hopefully 165 soon. I have had sustanon 250, clomid and nolvadex for 3-4 months now but don't feel I am ready to use it yet. I understand bodybuilding does not happen over night, but how do you know when your ready for AAS?

Any tips on what I should do?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Biggest tip we can give you is to eat. Post up your diet for a day, meal by meal. Thats where your problem is

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Biggest tip we can give you is to eat. Post up your diet for a day, meal by meal. Thats where your problem is
    Yes. You have to eat more anyway you look at it--drugs or no drugs. The more experienced Ive become the more i realize drugs dont do that much, and just how crucial the diet really is. Ive gotten to the point where I can tell you the glycemic load of something just by eating it. haha, seriously tho.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlenomore
    I have had sustanon 250, clomid and nolvadex for 3-4 months now but don't feel I am ready to use it yet. I understand bodybuilding does not happen over night, but how do you know when your ready for AAS?

how many cycles do you have under your belt????

As said FOOD FOOD and more food no amount of AAS will make you grow with out food... some guys, it takes some time to add mass when they have a high metobolic rate ........ I have sceen guys do well just keep eating and drinking Like whole milk 7-8 glasses a day along with a ice cream milk shake every day with meals ......... now some say I dont have enough time in the day to do that ....... that's a lie you find time to shower, sleep , brush your teeth...... it all life style you have to make that change .... so before you start to use AAS make your self a goal to put on 20 pounds of weight before you juice . and once you crossed that bridge ... you be ready for AAS IMO
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 09-13-2006 at 10:00 PM.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    I am only 135 lbs. and have been training for 2 years. 2 years ago I weighed 114 lbs. I can't seem to get over 135 and I'm of course sick of being a little guy. My bench is 160, hopefully 165 soon. I have had sustanon 250, clomid and nolvadex for 3-4 months now but don't feel I am ready to use it yet. I understand bodybuilding does not happen over night, but how do you know when your ready for AAS?

first let me start by saying GREAT JOB on the 21lb gain, that is great and proves that you have the potential to grow naturally, the problem is that your body has adapted to 2 things - your training and your diet bro.

what also is hampering you is that you have a natural low body weight. IMHO, you should reasonably be able to at least get to 180lbs before you should consider using AS. The effects of AS at that stage will be far greater for you bro.

Think of it like this, your building a house - what is the first thing you have to do? Put the support or foundation in place - this is the training and diet @ 110%. Once the support is solid, you build the walls and remaining structure. This where AS come in to play, they are the "perks" of bodybuilding. Without a solid foundation, the house will crumble - or in our terms, you won't retain your hard earned gains.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain bro. You need to check out my Thread entitled "little big guys", that will answer a lot of your questions.

littlenomore is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help guys. What I like to eat is a lot of meat, bread, eggs, 2% milk but will switch to whole. I think I need to eat a lot more and try to increase the weights I lift. I never really thought my body could adapt like that, but it all makes sense now. I honestly don't want to take AAS unil I increase my weight.... It just kills me since I already have it and I know it's the easy route, I just don't wanna mess up my body.

Thanks for all the help

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Post up an example of what you eat on a daily basis so we can get an idea of where you're going wrong..

Keep in mind, I started out at 135lbs when I was 18, 7yrs later I am 210.. So with the right education, time and dedication on your part you can completely alter your body. Just be patient.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    I** is bang on.. Post your diet.. What you like to eat is diffrent then what you be eat bro..

I started at 18 as well at 110 now I'm about 165ish..

Diet is the Key to the iron game.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Keep plugging at it! Good job bro... 20lbs... 10lbs a year is great! Listen to the diet/eating advice. Do not start the gear as you are gaining nicely. If you look at your training and calories you can prolly gain another 20lbs this year.

Thanks for the help guys. What I like to eat is a lot of meat, bread, eggs, 2% milk but will switch to whole. I think I need to eat a lot more and try to increase the weights I lift. I never really thought my body could adapt like that, but it all makes sense now. I honestly don't want to take AAS unil I increase my weight.... It just kills me since I already have it and I know it's the easy route, I just don't wanna mess up my body.

Thanks for all the help
    very smart bro

another thing to consider with your metabolism being so fast. Your diet does not have to be as clean as someone with a slower metabolism because you burn the calories a lot faster.

try this weight gainer... https://www.muscleshoppe.com/site/details.cfm?id=5647

and yes, change your routine and exercises up to "shock" your muscles. increase your weights, reps etc. all of this will help you get over this hurdle bro. good luck

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Good job on the gain so far. Keep up the work, if you've already gained 21 lbs that means your on the right track so keep up that work and increases you food man!

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    eat like helll and eat some peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches with weightgainer every night b4 bed...take creatine, glutamine, bcaas, and lots of complex carbs and protien...oh yeah eat like hell.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    eat like helll and eat some peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches with weightgainer every night b4 bed...take creatine, glutamine, bcaas, and lots of complex carbs and protien...oh yeah eat like hell.
    You should be moderating the diet forum. lol

Your doing good man. check out the diet forum and you will be huge in no time

dajuicer is offline New Member
    man I was your exact same size at the 135 sticking point. Diet and sleep are very important. with good diet training and sleep i got to 180 with low body fat,by 28 tears old. keep doing what your doing.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I was 135 2.5 years ago, I got to 180 naturally before I used juice.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u will know ur redy when ur alot bigger than u are now and u can calculate how many oz's of meat ur eating w/o weighing, how many carbs are in every food w/o reading the lable and recall everything u ate in that day and the total macro's w/o even writing them down. when u are able to do this THEN UR HALF WAY THERE!

next u have to get training completely under control meaning NO SKIMPING always switching things up and then when u hit a platue then ur ready but till them DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET

DIET DIET DIETDIET DIET DIET
    DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET
    DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET
    DIET DIET DIET

DIET DIET DIET
    DIET DIET DIET
    DIET DIET DIET

Tai, so what you are saying is diet?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    Tai, so what you are saying is diet?
    .............. diet~

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Hey, be honest with the man would ya?

DIET is really the true key here.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    And training ofcourse.. If his training totally sucks, even if he is eating enough calories he won't gain much LBM but rather gain unwanted BF. So where diet is very important, without proper training and recovery the diet won't make much of a difference.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep...good job and congrats cuz how you said you are not ready for aas...!!! me too i think that diet is your key...for now.

LPR.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    90% of all gains is diet. You are doing a good job so far, keep it up. Focus on fixing your diet, and gaining naturally. You are nowhere near ready for aas.

Anon Poster is offline Junior Member
    Go to the supermarket and buy yogurt and cottage cheese in the 2lb containers. Grab a spoon and choke that shit down.

Thread Information