NanoGuy is offline New Member

? frm another Freakin Newbie

Hey Gents

I am going to do my first cycle. I will do Test en probably 400mg. I have been reading this forum and others. This forum seems to have more experience ppl. That is why I thought I would ask my question here.

Ok

Test en 400mg, I am also getting Nolvadex . Can somebody tell me exacly how and what to take with the Nolva for my PCT. Is Nolva enought for the PCT? I have done a cycle before a long time ago, I was ignorant about it and did not have any PCT. Luckly nothing bad happened. Now I want to be a bit more responsible. I am over 30, 6ft and 225. I am soft right now because of an injury that put me out for over a year but the doc gave me the go ahead. I have gotten back on track with my eating.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NanoGuy
    Hey Gents

I am going to do my first cycle. I will do Test en probably 400mg. I have been reading this forum and others. This forum seems to have more experience ppl. That is why I thought I would ask my question here.

Ok

Test en 400mg, I am also getting Nolvadex. Can somebody tell me exacly how and what to take with the Nolva for my PCT. Is Nolva enought for the PCT? I have done a cycle before a long time ago, I was ignorant about it and did not have any PCT. Luckly nothing bad happened. Now I want to be a bit more responsible. I am over 30, 6ft and 225. I am soft right now because of an injury that put me out for over a year but the doc gave me the go ahead. I have gotten back on track with my eating.

first welcome to AR been in this same boat but my advice is to hit the gym for 3-6 months get your body back in to the swing of things .... Dont make the mistake of doing a cycle and start back at the gym thinking AAS will put you on track faster It will set you back big time ....... work out the laptic acid build up get a soild base .... because IMO the cycle will be waste ........... take the three to six months to get your diet in check and your body than hit the gear...........

Also tke the time to research PCT and ask question do research on

clomid

nolva

letro

HCG

adex

get a feel for what PCt is and what compounds is best for you Just my advice

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    V,I thought you were leaving????..see I knew you couldnt stay away.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    V,I thought you were leaving????..see I knew you couldnt stay away.

Man I have been busy I cant sleep any more with all this baby business... but loving It........... I am addicted to this place

V
    Thanks

Do you think that Nolva would be enough. I have looked all of this up but one says to use it and the other says not to. I just keep going back and forth. So far the only one I have not heard anything bad about is Nolva and that is why I am going to use that one for sure.
    I though Nolva and Clomid were pretty much the same. Maybe I got some info wrong. This is a lot to take in at one time.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NanoGuy
    V
    Thanks

Do you think that Nolva would be enough. I have looked all of this up but one says to use it and the other says not to. I just keep going back and forth. So far the only one I have not heard anything bad about is Nolva and that is why I am going to use that one for sure.
    I though Nolva and Clomid were pretty much the same. Maybe I got some info wrong. This is a lot to take in at one time.

if you are gonna use nolva dont bother with clomid they work in the same way, and clomid has more side effects.

there are 1000 different ways to use HCG you can figure that out for yourself how you would like to use it, if at all, you dont NEED it, but it helps for sure

a lot of people will recomend an AI to go with your pct, such as arimidex or aromasin , but me i choose proviron

i do this
    1-2 nolva 50, proviron 100
    3-5 nolva 25, proviron 50

Here is what my source says I should consider. What do think?

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Thread Information