davedizzle is offline Associate Member

Calf injections.. I Can't walk!

Last night I injected some prop in my calf, I've not done calfs before. The prop shots always ache for a couple of days but it's bearable and I just get on with it.

But in the calf it's different, I literally cannot walk! The pain is bad. And I have a University party tonight... which I had planned to dance and go on the hunt for girls.. !

I don't think I'm gonna do calfs again.

MattY_D is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    Last night I injected some prop in my calf, I've not done calfs before. The prop shots always ache for a couple of days but it's bearable and I just get on with it.

But in the calf it's different, I literally cannot walk! The pain is bad. And I have a University party tonight... which I had planned to dance and go on the hunt for girls.. !

I don't think I'm gonna do calfs again.

LMAO i'd neva do a calf shot with any compound, pain receptors would be more sensitive in that area

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    why the calf? why not the glute, quad or delt...but why the bloody heel the calf, what did you put in..dont tell me t400,

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    why the calf? why not the glute, quad or delt...but why the bloody heel the calf, what did you put in..dont tell me t400,
    Not t400 lol..
    That test prop that is known for it's painfull shots.. It comes from the "Dragon" den...

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    I was in your spot exactly about two months ago. It can be real hard to find good places to inject sometimes when you're injecting every day. I injected the same thing into my calf and for two days I literally couldn't walk. I sat on the couch and would just hope that I could make it to the bathroom in time. Then for days 3-10 after injection my leg blew up huge from my toes to my thigh. It wasn't an infection though, just some weird reaction... I had to tell people I think I was bit by a spider or something.

If swelling occurs, elevate your leg as much as possible... I laid on the floor with my foot perpendicular to the floor against a wall and I could literally see the liquid in my leg making it's way down my leg. After elevation I had to rap my leg in gauze bandages or a compression sock because as soon as I took a few steps the liquid just fell right back down into my leg and I had to start over. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you, but if it does, elevate and massage the swelling gently.

I do not believe I will ever try to inject in my calf again.
    Best of Luck,
    -Tank75

I stuck 1cc of t400 in my quad before going out with mates...man I was crippled. I feel for you, its going to be hard to pull when your walking like long jhon silver. Have got any swelling with your jab?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank75
    I was in your spot exactly about two months ago. It can be real hard to find good places to inject sometimes when you're injecting every day. I injected the same thing into my calf and for two days I literally couldn't walk. I sat on the couch and would just hope that I could make it to the bathroom in time. Then for days 3-10 after injection my leg blew up huge from my toes to my thigh. It wasn't an infection though, just some weird reaction... I had to tell people I think I was bit by a spider or something.

If swelling occurs, elevate your leg as much as possible... I laid on the floor with my foot perpendicular to the floor against a wall and I could literally see the liquid in my leg making it's way down my leg. After elevation I had to rap my leg in gauze bandages or a compression sock because as soon as I took a few steps the liquid just fell right back down into my leg and I had to start over. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you, but if it does, elevate and massage the swelling gently.

I do not believe I will ever try to inject in my calf again.
    Best of Luck,
    -Tank75
    I'v started to mix my gear, ( t400 with decca) rather than two seperate injections, I have only injected in the quad, just started in the delt. saves time and reduces running out of place's to stick. Did it hurt stickingor was the pain after the jab?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    calf injections.....pain from hell...

LPR.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Calves are deceiving. So easy to reach and shoot. I shot 2cc's of prop from the "D" and got a response like tank75 did. After 10+ weeks the swelling finally went away.

james001 is offline New Member
    I shoot 1ml in each calve no problem...

Holy shizzle..
    I hope it doesnt ballooon up..
    It's not swollen. Didn't hurt injecting, infact it was a really smooth procedure.
    Damn hurts now man, I think i'm going to have to call off tonight
    £15 VIP ticket down the pan..

A lesson hard learnt.

napoleon is offline Banned
    Jeeesus.... I wouldn't ever shoot into the calf.

Maybe IGF, but juice? Especially Prop.. and mine is smooth as silk.

Nap

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I WAS gonna shoot in my calf, As soon as the needle punctured the skin i changed my mind.damn it hurt.ill stick to glut and quad shots

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    hehe no more parties !

skipp is offline Senior Member
    1ml of test E in the calf every week alternating with quads.. i love it.

Thread Information