Thread: Just starting.

carguy_z28 is offline Banned

Just starting.

Hi guys, Im new to the steriod use. I started today, I have some advice from a friend of mine, but I want some more. How much is safe?( needle) to start. I want to gain another 30-40 pounds. I want it pretty quickly too. But I dont know what is a safe amount to start, does my body need time to adjust? I injected 1 CC of DECA this morning, I have some testostorone as well, did not do both, anyways, any info would be apreciated. Thanks.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Wow bud you definatly need to do some reading.. IMO do not inject again until you have given your stats, got your PCT together, and know exactly what you're doing to your body.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Are you CRAZY? You injected stuff into your body you clearly know nothing about. List your stats and listen closely to the advice you get here before its too late. Welcome to AR.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    A safe dose for you at this point would be none. Take some time to learn what your putting in your body.

What did I do wrong? All I did was 1 CC. Still working out and eating properly. I will listen, I just want to do this right.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    A safe dose for you at this point would be none. Take some time to learn what your putting in your body.
    Agreed, just dont do anymore and spend a few solid weeks here researching , starting by doing what Beast said and lets hear your stats. Also you need to learn about MG per ML so you know what dosages you are using.

BG
    Oh ya, I would love to gain 30-40lbs real fast to........ except there is no fast way.

PS, what is "stats"? ( was told to list stats ).

BG
    Age , weight, height, diet, training, ect, ect.

Im 22, work out, 4-5 times a week, time depending, eat eggs, fish, wheat bread rice, low fat stuff. 185lbs 6ft 1in

What is the safest way to start? Ill not inject anything more for 2 more weeks. Ill wait till then, but I want to learn as much as possible by then.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy_z28
    What is the safest way to start? Ill not inject anything more for 2 more weeks. Ill wait till then, but I want to learn as much as possible by then.

The safest way is to learn as much as possible about all aspects of aas-dosing,duration,side effects,pct, etc before you start your cycle. This way you don't end up wasting your time and money cause you don't know what your doing.

Ok, ummm, what is PCT, duration and all that other stuff you mentioned???? Sorry, Im a dumbass.

Ok, ummm, what is PCT, duration and all that other stuff you mentioned???? Sorry, Im a dumbass.

w0211644 is offline New Member
    try the search button......its very useful

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Try reading some of the educational threads that people here have been nice enough to provide to make aas use as safe as possible. AAS is not something to rush into because you want to get huge tomorrow. You will hurt yourself, waste your money or both.

There is so much knowledge out there take advantage of it.

Ok, fair enough. What does PCT stand for!?!? ( tried a search. came up with nothing)

The_Canibal is offline Member

Thumbs down

is this a joke/????or what???man do your homework and fu***n read..before injecting 1 cc of anything in your butt....

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Ok, fair enough. What does PCT stand for!?!? ( tried a search. came up with nothing)
    i told u in another thread pct---> post cycle treatment u need to pay attention .it is the process of bringing ur body's natrual test back up to par.u shoulda listened and not started the cycle like i stated .do u ever want to have kids.do u not like getting a stiffy.bro u need to do more research.but i dont know if u should just stop altogether or adjust ur cycle and pct and keep moving forward bump for positive info no parrots plzz

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    is this a joke/????or what???man do your homework and fu***n read..before injecting 1 cc of anything in your butt....
    No, not a joke!!!!! I stated before, that I did it before I was ON THE SITE!!! So I am ****IN READING!!! Why the hell do you think Im asking the questions!!?? For the sake of it!?!? I was an idiot, and I got it from one of my friends I was in the military with, so I took it, NOW I want to learn more before I do it again. Read the whole post man, I stated that prior!

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    OK, take a breath and relax. The guys on here are saying these things because you are going to really hurt yourself if you don't understand what you are taking. You can read and read on here for months and still not have enough knowledge to properly cycle. So your thoughts on having that info within two weeks is a bit unreallistic. I would put the gear in a cool dry place and start reading on here. Don't stop until you know exactly what PCT is and what some of the suggested pct's are. Also research side effects of gear since you probably don't have anything on hand to combat gyno or any other sides. Maybe even research diet since you are only 185 pounds at 6'1". Gear isn't the answer man, it is a supplement to good eating,training, and rest habits. And welcome to the board.-Erwin

Ok, sounds good, so what would you recomend as a beginner, when I do start, to help stop GYNO and the other side effects? Just so you guys know, the reason I want these gains, is I am reinlisting in the military in november, and I want to be at the top of my game, In canada, they only test for HARD drugs IE: Cocain, haroin etc, So Im not worried of them finding roids in my system, I just dont want to hurt my body or have long term side effects, so I want to learn as much as I can. Thanks.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Canada has a military????? J/K.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Ok, sounds good, so what would you recomend as a beginner, when I do start, to help stop GYNO and the other side effects? Just so you guys know, the reason I want these gains, is I am reinlisting in the military in november, and I want to be at the top of my game, In canada, they only test for HARD drugs IE: Cocain, haroin etc, So Im not worried of them finding roids in my system, I just dont want to hurt my body or have long term side effects, so I want to learn as much as I can. Thanks.
    Here is a secret to getting your question answered without getting flamed. Research these questions and try to decide what would work for you. Come back and repost what you are thinking about for a first cycle and what you will run for an AI or SERM during cycle and what you will run for PCT. State compounds, doses, and duration for all of these things. You will also get a much better understanding by doing this research yourself and not having someone just give it to you. Remember this, steroids don't really create new muscles, the benefit what you already have. So if you don't have a good solid base yet then you are really wasting your time.-Erwin

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    Canada has a military????? J/K.
    Yeah, Beleive it or not, we do. We in the Infantry, train with your Army and sometimes Marines. And though we dont have the equipment or manpower that you do, we train harder, run faster, SHOOT better, and can hold our own in ALL types of conditions!! HA! We had some tough guy Army soldiers from Stackton california come down and they couldnt do the work cause they were to " cold " !

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    Here is a secret to getting your question answered without getting flamed. Research these questions and try to decide what would work for you. Come back and repost what you are thinking about for a first cycle and what you will run for an AI or SERM during cycle and what you will run for PCT. State compounds, doses, and duration for all of these things. You will also get a much better understanding by doing this research yourself and not having someone just give it to you. Remember this, steroids don't really create new muscles, the benefit what you already have. So if you don't have a good solid base yet then you are really wasting your time.-Erwin
    I was thinking of doing 1 cc ( dont know the MGs) of DECA a week for 4 weeks, then take off 2 weeks, then 1cc of DECA and 1 cc of SUSTONON for 4 weeks, then a 4 week break, then 2 ccs of DECA and 2 CCS of SUSTONON and 1 cc of ACETAIN (??) for 4 weeks. On my Breaks, I will use suplements from GNC and work out steady, eat 4000-5000 calories, on and off my cycle, The only reason I chose this, is cause thats what Harv ( friend ) did and he got pretty fuc*kin big quickly,

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    this tread needs to get locked before I go totally apeshit...

there are educational threads at the top of the page read them, read them all...

that 4 week on 4 week off decca thing you are talking about is about the dipshittiest cycle ever created... seriously

your too light, you need to eat more and eat clean good carbs and quality protien...

you need to research a regular 12 week test cycle if your going to do any juice at all..

you need to research PCT so you dont grow boobs.

and I was a ranger with the 101st airborne division scouts, I trained with the french canadian army at fort polk louisiana for a month... the only thing they did harder or faster than us was drink beer, and fall alseep during patrols...

personally I dont even like the fact that the USA even touches canada geographicly... I mean gawd I am a dirty canada toucher...

I am actually joking about the canada thing...kinda

but seriously bro do your research, just one day or one week of reading wont make you an expert or anything but it should help a little...

most guys here have been juicing for a while, I have for 10 years on and off, we know are $hit...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    this tread needs to get locked before I go totally apeshit...

there are educational threads at the top of the page read them, read them all...

that 4 week on 4 week off decca thing you are talking about is about the dipshittiest cycle ever created... seriously

your too light, you need to eat more and eat clean good carbs and quality protien...

you need to research a regular 12 week test cycle if your going to do any juice at all..

you need to research PCT so you dont grow boobs.

and I was a ranger with the 101st airborne division scouts, I trained with the french canadian army at fort polk louisiana for a month... the only thing they did harder or faster than us was drink beer, and fall alseep during patrols...

personally I dont even like the fact that the USA even touches canada geographicly... I mean gawd I am a dirty canada toucher...

I am actually joking about the canada thing...kinda

but seriously bro do your research, just one day or one week of reading wont make you an expert or anything but it should help a little...

most guys here have been juicing for a while, I have for 10 years on and off, we know are $hit...

I do beleive you do know your shit, thats why Im asking, not just taking it apon myself to do it. and as for your training with the "French" canadians. Thats where you went wrong!! THEY ARE FRENCH!!! I dont like to admit that they are part of my country!!! Come do some training with the 2nd batalion PPCLI infantry, then well talk! ( good fun, no insult intended to 101 airborn)

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    so let me get this straight your like john candy Tom green canadian, and the ones I trained with are like celene dion canadian...

ok are we touching any of the french canadian areas geographically?

I need to get this sorted out, the only thing i hate more than bigotry is unresearched bigotry...

yeah I actually do know the difference, and we were told that the french canadian army wasnt a good example of the rest of canada...

hey I saw the movie strange brew, and SCTV... you guys are cool with me...

good luck getting the info for that first cycle... PS I dont think the canadian army tests for steroids , I know the US army dosent... its too expensive

BG
    Allright guys this is the AAS forum dont get personal. Like said above read and get some knowledge yourself then ask questions and they will be answered. To be totaly honest, your not ready because your diet isnt even close to right, so all you'll probably gain is water and lose it at the end. At over 6" and under 200lbs, you need to do alot more naturaly with diet , amino acids and cassien whey.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    Lock this now please...its has to be a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Cat316
    Lock this now please...its has to be a joke
    Yeah, its a joke, thats why I keep wanting to know more, you dumbass! Give your fuc*kin head a shake!

Thread Information