Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CSK
    CSK is offline New Member
    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead21
    what do you think gave you the infection? Bad gear or did you not be sterile with it? I'm glad you are ok.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    the wound vac is cool and will help with healing looks like you are getting great care.

orton4 is offline Member
    wow bro i just read that whole thread thats crazy im glad your okay man... goodluck in your recovery and take care man

newbie20 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    oh my god, those pictures are gonna give me nightmares
    I agree thats some scary sh*t, hope you have a quick and pain free recovery bro.

Aztec Warrior is offline Junior Member
    I am glad everything is working out.

Using UGL gear sometimes scares me, but them being domestic and so easily to get is really hard to pass up.

pigrond is offline Member
    wow i have learned yet another valuble lesson that nasty thank god your ok .i usaully shoot in my bros small dirty weight room.i always wash hands and use alchohol swabs and clean needles and i always wipe off the bottle with swab

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow Ex...

I am very glad that you are improving.

When you said "football sized abcess" I was like whoa, and then I saw the pictures and realized you weren't exaggerating.

How is the healing going?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    The size of that makes the abcess that I had on my ass look small. Mine was only the size of a tennis ball perhaps smaller. Once I had the surgery, it healed up really fast, but as I said earlier the spot where the abcess was still aches sometimes when I squat really heavy. It almost feels like there are still stiches in there, and its 4 years later.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Hey man! Glad your better, my dad had staff infection and i had to clean the gauze out cause my mom, wouldnt.. F***ING Disgusting!!! But anyway Your Ok and you've probably saved a few lives, I know I wont mess around and make sure everything is super steril before I start a cycle, almost scared my enough not to do it at all!!! :S

nalbano34 is offline Member
    I saw that you mentioned not reuseing a needle...did you do that? I really would like to know how YOU feel it happened...that is scaring me real bad right now. I do not do the injections in a sterile room, not in the garbage can either. I wipe the site and the needle on the outward pull from the vial. It goes straight to the ass, then I wipe the site very well. I can not see how to get it better than that really....I do make my own gear so that could **** me, better myself than some other fool though.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    Oh...get well soon bro, sorry to hear this kinda stuff.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm....I wonder how this is healing up.
    Looks like he hasn't posted in a month or so.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Main thing I notice about where I had my acess operated on is the lack of tissue there now. There is a permanent shallow divit there now from where I lost muscle tissue and fat too I suppose.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    A gallon of puss?! Wish you the best dude.

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Your leg is wayyyy swollen and toxic shock is for real. I'm with Schmidty.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    God damn man. You could keep your car keys in there

Hope you get well ASAP and i want to save this link for all them damn newb's that want to just start jabbin their bodies with needles. I had a buddy use the same needle 4 times ! fricken morons.

Goodluck again on recovery

donopat is offline Junior Member

i had 2

dude,
    sorry. i had 2 abesses i needed drained over the course of my life. leg and shoulder. anti-biotics only work if you catch it right away, once it gets hard and swollen, go to hospuital..put you under, slice your leg, like a small gash, and just squeeze it out. than they wash it out and stuff packing material into the incision. than they wrap it up. it is a pretty major operation. about $20,000.

i think it was 18-19,000 and i only paid around 1200 my insurance covered the rest.

don't put it off, go you havre to.

Tein is offline Junior Member
    i hope you're doing well bro. thank you for letting us all in on your rough time, there is a lot to be learned by your experience.

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    This really scares the shit outta me. Hope health isurance would cover it. Good Luck man.

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    wow this kinda stuff scares the crap outta me....when you say rotate properly did you stick urself in the same leg to frequently? if so how often? i use the same injection site once every 7 days..i hope thats enough...i hope everything turns out ok man good luck.
    would also like too know.. does anyone have an answer to this question

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope this fella turned out ok after this, haven't heard any updates on his progress. I can't even begin to fathom what kind of an experience this has been for him...if he's still around.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    scary stuff. get well soon

WOW this is some scary shit.

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Oh man.. I wish you the best.
    And thank you for posting your condition. I've learn alot from this post. Especially newbs like me who never done a injectable cycle yet.
    Things that I learned from this:
    1. Know that my gear is legit and I'll find out how long they've been around (if UGL).

2. Be anal about my procedure. I'll make sure everything's gets sterile with alcohol pads. Do all my injections after a good bath.

3. Never reuse a needle. Even if I pull out to reinject after blood was visible.

Again thank you for this post as it really got my attention. And hope you get a smooth and fast recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by rhed
    Oh man.. I wish you the best.
    And thank you for posting your condition. I've learn alot from this post. Especially newbs like me who never done a injectable cycle yet.
    Things that I learned from this:
    1. Know that my gear is legit and I'll find out how long they've been around (if UGL).

2. Be anal about my procedure. I'll make sure everything's gets sterile with alcohol pads. Do all my injections after a good bath.

3. Never reuse a needle. Even if I pull out to reinject after blood was visible.

Again thank you for this post as it really got my attention. And hope you get a smooth and fast recovery.
    you forgot:
    4. make sure to rotate injection sites.. that is, glutes, delts, quads, tris,traps,lats,bis,pecs

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    you forgot:
    4. make sure to rotate injection sites.. that is, glutes, delts, quads, tris,traps,lats,bis,pecs
    I didn't forget.. I just learned it now..
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by rhed
    I didn't forget.. I just learned it now..
    thanks...
    no problem bro.. i shot in the glute for 16wks and the next day i was very sick and had a golfball size lumb on my ass and then i saw this thread and learned a valuble lesson... now im rotating and having fun at it.. way easier than glute shots..

desiR is offline Junior Member
    iv'e jus recoverd from the same problem... i had a surgery on my right tigh it was bad.. i was in the hospital for 11dayz... man oh man it was crazy... n this was in jun 26th jus months ago...

desiR is offline Junior Member
    hope u got better.... still now when i stand i get this weird lil bump it comes outwardz itz crazy lookin.. but i can feel it that itz not fully recover from the inside off my thigh is soft at that point of surgery... but itz hard around it soo im still waitin 2 fully b recoverd..... hope u heal fast 2...

Good God!!!....I'm wondering if the threadstarter here is actually ok yet...

I mean he hasn't posted here since the day he posted up them God-awful pics of that huge gapping hole in his leg...

I really hope this guy is ok and can stop in to let us know how he's doing...

This is definitely an extremely huge eye-opener of what you DO NOT want to happen to yourself by using contaminated gear or improper injection procedures.

Be safe brothers...

-ShrpSkn

Bump, for any progress on Executioners' recovery....

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    hopefully youre recovering good. Let us know how you're doing and how you feel. take care

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    does anyone actually know what the problem was?
    ie: Contaminated gear, scar tissue buildup, reused needle?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I have a wicked scare on my leg from the same thing.When I got out my mom wouldnt even change the gauze for me because it was so gross.So I had to do it myself.I would take a long Sterill stick and have to jam the gauzein 5-6 times a day.And the same night I got out of the hospital I was cranky from the morphine they had me on.So my mom kicked me out for yelling at her. Its under stand able but i was yelling at her cause she lost my pain-killers.and i have never been in so much pain in my life.

just one thing after another isn't it?

Holy Crap. I can honestly say I read that thread through and through. So, for a 12 week cycle (24 injections) and super sanitary conditions what would you guys say the probability of an infection is? I know its hard to say but damn this stuff freaks me out.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Man that's scary I hope you get well soon bro, please enlight us a little more about what everyone has to do to prevent the infection

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Agreed, bumping...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i filtered with a .2 filter, put 2% BA in my stuff, let sit for 2 weeks.
    Did all filtering with mask and gloves. EVERYTIME i put the needle into a vial, boom, alcohal. Freakin i had 4 bottles of the alcohal. i freakin splashed that shiit all over the place, every part of the process alcohal like am obscessive compulsive. Its a good thing i had the mask, cuz everything reaked. i shoot on thursday. fingers crossed, god help us.

nothing has me more freaked than this thread. the only other thing i could do is bake it and i dont know how to do that quite yet.

i have even randomly been splashing my vials with alchol every few dayd just to get of airborn "dust germs". i dunno.

neardark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I guess your not the only one who's worry about the issue... its getting close to 2 months since his last post ... and after those pics ... i'm really consurned for the guys health.... or even life... I really hope he's find.

I hope he or someone who knows him will give us an update about this. That would be trully a Idea if he's ok, to not even come back to inform us.

Anyways, this thread gave me some serious warning for the precautions to take before an injection... I just still can't believe this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information