Badboys4life is offline New Member

High school athlete need info...

I'm a high school athlete and football and wrestling is basically my life. I'm not here to give you guys a bio about me but i jus need a lil bit of info.

after this season ends im lookin 2 "juice" but i'm not sure wether i should take it in the summer or start right after season. if i do it durin the summer im most likly goin to do the cycle for bout 3 months and then go back to creatine and keep on lifting....

should i take it after this season or wait till the summer comes? all i want is to get stronger and bigger and basically a push that will gimmie the best results on the field

Please READ and learn all you can now... you will benifet when you are older...

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    well stats, info on diet would help

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    No offense Badboys, but steroids aren't a smart move for the high schooler. Using them that early can cause a host of problems down the line (run some searches on this site).

Spend some time in the Diet, Exercise, Supplement forums and wait until you're older. Believe me I know they're tempting and that you want an edge NOW, but with proper eating, training and supplementation you can build great form at your age.

Best to you this season.

M.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUno
    well stats, info on diet would help
    Wrong you have enough stats. He's in high school. Poster your thinking is way off. Your nowhere near your natural potential and should be just concentrating on proper nutrition, training, school and girls. FORGET ANABOLIC STEROIDS ....

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    youl stunt your growth and probably get titties, and also most likly lse your gains. Why, cuz most compounds will somehow raise either estrogen or stimulate estrogen receptors. And estrogen closes growth plates. And basically highschool kids dont have enough money to run a safe cycle plain and simple. Yeah your "stuff" may only cost $100, but add in ancillaries and PCT, syringes, etc. and its gonna be 200-300. i know i didnt have that cash at 17,18, and my dad was a doctor,lol.

Oh, PLUS, your not at your natty potential yet. Dont screw with your hormones till they r stable....early 20s
    peace

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Im sure this kid doesnt want to hear this but wrestling is not about strength, it is about skill... strength does help but skill is 99% of the problem... you are too young for steroids , trust me. Read this site since im sure its going to take more then what we say to pursuade you from staying away from gear

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Wait wait wait.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    Im sure this kid doesnt want to hear this but wrestling is not about strength, it is about skill... strength does help but skill is 99% of the problem... you are too young for steroids, trust me. Read this site since im sure its going to take more then what we say to pursuade you from staying away from gear
    um...all things being equel, it can def come down to strength

Big_Gay_AL is offline Banned
    a 3 month cycle sounds long. how about 10 weeks of test followed by 2 weeks of tribulus. start right after your season ends.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Gay_AL
    a 3 month cycle sounds long. how about 10 weeks of test followed by 2 weeks of tribulus. start right after your season ends.

are you a) slow b) retarded c) both a &b?

look the kid is going to do it might as well give him some advice. I dont like it but that how they do these days.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Are you sugesting to a high school kid to do a ten week cycle and to use tribulus for his pct??

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Ban!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like kids his age doing it, but they dont listen and trib is probably all he could afford. he is going to do it anyway i have been there before. telling him he is too young wont be saying anything he has heard over and over.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    i dont like kids his age doing it, but they dont listen and trib is probably all he could afford. he is going to do it anyway i have been there before. telling him he is too young wont be saying anything he has heard over and over.
    You tend to contradict your self you say if he is going to do it he should atleast know how to do it properly.......Then you make the statement he can run trib for pct because he probaly cant afford to buy a proper pct......WTF

Pct is the most important part of a cycle and if it cannot be afforded the best advice would be to not cycle at all.....

If you realy want to help this kid who is suspended BTW until he is 18 why dont you tell him thru your vast knowledge the reasons that he should not cycle and not lead him to belive that he can run a cycle and use just trib for pct and hell be ok........You might could have also mentioned that running a cycle and not haveing any sort of AI on hand to prevent gyno if syptoms should arise is a very very bad idea.....A teanager with bitch tits and crazy fluctating hormons normaly equals a very depresed kid....Please use caution when handing out advice especialy when that advice is directed at a kid!!!

BTW the items need for this cycles pct would cost less than a hundred bucks....

Kid if you are still reading this thread DONT DO STEROIDS wait learn proper deit and workout skills and you can grow more than you could imagine!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and be smart........

Surrender is offline Banned
    what is with you. Your giving advice and posting stupid question about gear yourself. Someone send this goofball to Mr. Rogers house where he belongs

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    what is with you. Your giving advice and posting stupid question about gear yourself. Someone send this goofball to Mr. Rogers house where he belongs
    He was already sent to banndy land will that suffice??

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    2 things:
    1) In before the lock
    2) have fun getting banned if your under age

Thread Information