operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

drawing up tiny peices of glass at the bottom of amp

is it possible to draw up tiny peices of glass from an amp...i score my amp with a knife and pop the top off with a bic pen cap...i use an 18g 1.5" needle to draw with...is there a chance i could be injecting tiny peices of glass in to my muscle?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    is it possible to draw up tiny peices of glass from an amp...i score my amp with a knife and pop the top off with a bic pen cap...i use an 18g 1.5" needle to draw with...is there a chance i could be injecting tiny peices of glass in to my muscle?

anything is possible But highly unlikely ....... the amps are designed to pop. right off and in some cases when the amp s glass dont the amp breaks ( one of the reason other than didnt score it right.. I have always used a metal file( a small one to score it) POP's off with ease...

also check around I have seen Amp openers around that would make it a lot easyer

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    After you withdraw with the 18 g what needle are you planning on using to inject. If a 25 g I wouldn't worry as any small pieces of glass will clog the needle. Please don't inject with the withdraw needle that is 18g.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    After you withdraw with the 18 g what needle are you planning on using to inject. If a 25 g I wouldn't worry as any small pieces of glass will clog the needle. Please don't inject with the withdraw needle that is 18g.
    ouch ouch ouch

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Actually read an article on this about 2 yrs ago and it was astounding how much glass particulate was in each amp after the crack. After reading this I started using filter needles, but to be truthful it is really a waste of time, I mean think of the people who have been in accidents or combat vets who have large hunks of shit floating around in their bodies and yet medical professionals leave it and they have no probs, so a miniscule amount of glass gets in your system, no biggie IMO.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    i do use a 25g 1" needle to inject...im not really worrying anymore cause i agree with u. i doubt any glass would make it thru the needle without clogging it...at least anything significantly big enough to f*ck me up...maybe there's microscopic glass particles but i've done a lotta injections from amps and never had a problem

skipp is offline Senior Member
    One more reason I've switched to multi dose vials

of coarse then im prob shootin rubber

Thread Information