Thread: Gear

Gear

has anyone ever tryed it... my source, puts the gear in something like ketchup packages, and sends it and that way it is not traceable... has anyone tryed this method... is the product good quality wise???? or should i just stick to the big name brands like english dienasor
    Last edited by michaelmotorcycle; 09-28-2006 at 04:46 PM.

NX402 is offline Junior Member
    I just got mine. Got about 20 of them taped up together. Filtered it all in one vial. Cannt wait to order more.

Quote Originally Posted by NX402
    I just got mine. Got about 20 of them taped up together. Filtered it all in one vial. Cannt wait to order more.
    its great to hear you got your stuff, but i would like to know if the quality any good?

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    From what I've read on these and other boards is that people are generally happy with the gear. People say they are good quality, and people are able to extract about 4.5 to 5ml from each sachet. Some say the gear is painful to shoot, but others say its painless. Also you might want to edit your title. I think thats an UGL name.

Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    From what I've read on these and other boards is that people are generally happy with the gear. People say they are good quality, and people are able to extract about 4.5 to 5ml from each sachet. Some say the gear is painful to shoot, but others say its painless. Also you might want to edit your title. I think thats an UGL name.
    i can't edit title because only a vet could do that, and i that is not a ugl. but thanks for your input

bump

Hephens is offline Member
    Lol mate, i no what ur talking about you are probably looking at the source i am about to purchase from but its UGL and they were lab tested and most of them came back overdosed like 20-30mg and there was extra in the packages from some users saying up to 6ml when it comes in 5 ml.

graeme87 is offline Member
    yeah the stuff is good. im on test e just now and it feels like im shooting test prop but hey a good product all the same.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Its painful period. I've cut it with oil, b12, other juice... even tried baking a sample of it... its still painful.

gymrocken is offline Junior Member
    that stuff is the lowest quality ever bro, dont buy! there are much better ugls.......to buy from.

NX402 is offline Junior Member
    Why would u say that, have u used them? Just wanna know before i start taking them.

yeah.. and they will def want u to change ATLEAST the other brand in your post...

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    I heard good things about this ulg...there is two different ulgs make this stealth packages, 3ml and 5ml, I heard 5ml packages are very good .....i ordered mine 3 weeks ago and havent gotten yet..i thought they suppost to pass the custumes easly....

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    I've read about some guys who have gotten their sachets seized by customs. I guess they have caught on!

minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    I've read about some guys who have gotten their sachets seized by customs. I guess they have caught on!
    That's because we talk openly about them.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minihulkwestcoast
    That's because we talk openly about them.
    my thoughts exactly...

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard good things about the sachets that they are good quality...somemay be painful. I have heard that some people filter them and others don't... but I do not think you are suposed to unless you really want to.
    Last edited by Tank75; 09-29-2006 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    my thoughts exactly...
    Are you kidding, its so easy to find any source... it took me 15 min to find 2 reliable UGL's... You honestly think that cops find out about the sources form my shitty thread…. How about the big florescent flashing sign that says “steroid Sources” click here..

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    Are you kidding, its so easy to find any source... it took me 15 min to find 2 reliable UGL's... You honestly think that cops find out about the sources form my shitty thread…. How about the big florescent flashing sign that says “steroid Sources” click here..
    lol that'll work.. the one place i know that sells those takes a while to ship so it could just be that.

anyways keep us updated on how it works.. ive only heard good things, but another opinion is always welcome

Thread Information