Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Metribolone looking better and better.

Man anyone seeing the feedback on metribolone lately? Seems the liver toxicity was way overblown (us usual) and the gains are reported to be high quality with a fat loss or hardening effect. Orally 1-2mg ED for 4-6 weeks gives the most side effects but .5-1mg injected ED provided great gains with little in the way of sides.

The use of liver protection supps helped alot in most cases.

Other good news is that metribolone is very, very cheap if you are home brewing.

I've really made up my mind about using metribolone, maybe 1mg injected ED with other goodies.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    How is metribolone activity?

Via the AR-recepter binding or does it have activity at other mechanisms of muscle grow? Maybe both?

Metribolone binds so strongly to the AR that it sets the standard that all other AAS-RBA is measured. But like tren it most likely binds to the AR and GR.

So Metribolone is defently more effective than Tren then?
    Without the progesterone/prolactin activity that tren has?
    How supressive is it of HPTA?

one8nine is offline Banned
    damn 1 mg?

but to get that acurate of a dose you would have to make a bigass batch

guess we dont need eo for this concentration

im sold ill throw it in my next brew

one8nine is offline Banned
    hey klg you should step into the lab im gonna open a seperate thread on this in there so we can try to get some more input but not hijack your thread

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Sounds good. I need to research it more. Where are you seeing the feedback on it?

bump

twiney is offline Junior Member
    Yes I agree with BB,it can be done safe.I notice the fat loss very strong.

What do people think of ``4-CH-Methyltrienolone `` ???? This came out this year.The next step.All I see is the 4-CH is similar to the structure of hadrol that new Tbol.It has this attachement.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    So Metribolone is defently more effective than Tren then?
    Without the progesterone/prolactin activity that tren has?
    How supressive is it of HPTA?
    I can only speculate but i'd say metribolone’s progestinic effects would be stronger that tren, the 17AA modification adding to nandrolone increased the PgR binding effects be about 10 fold so the same say hold true for metribolone.

As far as effectiveness, hell yeah it seems more effective than tren. 1mg = 150-200mg tren ED. (more speculation)

What do people think of ``4-CH-Methyltrienolone`` ???? This came out this year.The next step.All I see is the 4-CH is similar to the structure of hadrol that new Tbol.It has this attachement.
    4-CH-methyltrienolone is very, very expensive (300 USD/gram). I don't get the addition of the CL group in the fourth position. It's adding to the steroid to prevent aromatization and 5-alpha-reduction but tren does neither.

I've heard trestolone and its 4H variant to be quite strong as well.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    I can only speculate but i'd say metribolone’s progestinic effects would be stronger that tren , the 17AA modification adding to nandrolone increased the PgR binding effects be about 10 fold so the same say hold true for metribolone.

As far as effectiveness, hell yeah it seems more effective than tren. 1mg = 150-200mg tren ED. (more speculation)

4-CH-methyltrienolone is very, very expensive (300 USD/gram). I don't get the addition of the CL group in the fourth position. It's adding to the steroid to prevent aromatization and 5-alpha-reduction but tren does neither.

I've heard trestolone and its 4H variant to be quite strong as well.

I have heard in spain that 4-CH-methyltrienolone would be less liver toxic,I dont know if this is true.Like lots of drugs small change can make big diffrence,so I think 4-CH-methyltrienolone could be very diffrent.

I can only speculate but i'd say metribolone’s progestinic effects would be stronger that tren , the 17AA modification adding to nandrolone increased the PgR binding effects be about 10 fold so the same say hold true for metribolone.
    Yes, ive yust went over some reading materiall on it. That kinda sucks.(But with letro+caber or bromo, it shoudnt be a problem I hope).

B/c of metribolones exstreme AR-binding, it should stack greate with another oral. Say Metribolone+Halotestin =watch the benchpress shoot up 100ibs in no time he he...

Bump for info on metribolone's effect on endurance, positive or negative.

goose is offline Banned
    Bump for 4-CH-Methyltrienolone ................................

What will the 4-ch do? Hooker? BB? GOD?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Bump for 4-CH-Methyltrienolone ................................

What will the 4-ch do? Hooker? BB? GOD?
    YES, MY SON?

Sorry...I had a moment of divine inspiration...

EDIT:
    BTW, this was just a joke...no harm meant to anyone...

Nytol is offline Member
    I dont know of anyone who does any sort of endurance work that has tried it, but the gains in both size and strength on 1mg via inj are amazing. Plus the added bonus of looking leaner.

I have some sitting here, but wont be using it until January as my training is not consistant at the moment, due to moving house.

I know of 3 people here in the UK who have had their bloods done after using it, (inj version), and none had greatly elevated liver values.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm thinking about trying some in January.

I'd need to know more about its metabolism/excretion... with reference to metabolites, their activity (as some of the parent hormone's metabolites are biologically active for months post administration)...and their detection times on a drug test.

When do you plan to be on Kev?

The earlier the better i'd say.

The compound looks better and better the more i read about it... but after J failing his drug test i'm not willing to take unnecessary risks.

-N

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    anyone kow much about HPTA suppression from it?

Does the added 17-alpha-methyl group reduce an androgens potency ? If so, how is it stronger than trenbolone ? Since this is oral trenbolone basically, right ?
    Last edited by guest589745; 11-16-2006 at 12:35 PM.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Will any ugls carry this??
    Or is it just brew it yourself, pretty much??

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac

If you can brew it yourself it is gonna be possible for UGLs to carry it obviously so supply and demand is what its all about. Its not very popular yet.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    If you can brew it yourself it is gonna be possible for UGLs to carry it obviously so supply and demand is what its all about. Its not very popular yet.
    I'll see if one of my buddies is gonna give it a go brewing it..
    I'm a oral liquid only brewer

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Hmmmm I want some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will one of you brewmasters please tutor me

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Will one of you brewmasters please tutor me

Thanks in advance

Its easy as hell but I dont want to put any non topic related info up here and clutter it up.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I know of one UGL carrying it

I'm gonna buy a cycle or so's worth from there...and if i like i'll invest in a bunch and brew it myself.

fred9 is offline Member
    sure is interesting..added 9.3ml BA to 1g metri...so 1iu=0.01ml=1mg...ive added 10iu to my 10ml vial Testp...nice way to kickstart the cycle

Hopefully this wont give the nasty trensomnia

odix is offline Member
    is this just tren with oral activity? I've heard this shit is killer on dht/prostate, and it still shares the same nor problems...

And baj, where are you seeing/hearing this feedback on it that says the hepatoxicity is blown out of proportion ? Because everything I have read says the opposite. Dont know of anyone using though....

Nytol is offline Member
    Does the added 17-alpha-methyl group reduce an androgens potency ? If so, how is it stronger than trenbolone ? Since this is oral trenbolone basically, right ?
    It is much stronger than Trenbolne, rough gusses would say anywhere from 150-200 times as potent mg for mg.

If you read my post, I said I personally know 3 people who had blood work done after taking it, and none had overly elevated liver values.

Plus Whitey had his blood done and posted the full results online.

/>
    J Biol Chem. 2000 Aug 25;275(34):26164-71.

Structural evidence for ligand specificity in the binding domain of the human androgen receptor. Implications for pathogenic gene mutations.

Matias PM, Donner P, Coelho R, Thomaz M, Peixoto C, Macedo S, Otto N, Joschko S, Scholz P, Wegg A, Basler S, Schafer M, Egner U, Carrondo MA.

Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Apartado 127, 2780 Oeiras, Portugal.

The crystal structures of the human androgen receptor (hAR) and human progesterone receptor ligand-binding domains in complex with the same ligand metribolone (R1881) have been determined. Both three-dimensional structures show the typical nuclear receptor fold. The change of two residues in the ligand-binding pocket between the human progesterone receptor and hAR is most likely the source for the specificity of R1881 to the hAR. The structural implications of the 14 known mutations in the ligand-binding pocket of the hAR ligand-binding domains associated with either prostate cancer or the partial or complete androgen receptor insensitivity syndrome were analyzed. The effects of most of these mutants could be explained on the basis of the crystal structure.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 11-17-2006 at 09:28 AM.

I don't understand some of this but it deosnt sound good.

??

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo

J Biol Chem. 2000 Aug 25;275(34):26164-71.

Structural evidence for ligand specificity in the binding domain of the human androgen receptor. Implications for pathogenic gene mutations.

Matias PM, Donner P, Coelho R, Thomaz M, Peixoto C, Macedo S, Otto N, Joschko S, Scholz P, Wegg A, Basler S, Schafer M, Egner U, Carrondo MA.

Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Apartado 127, 2780 Oeiras, Portugal.

The crystal structures of the human androgen receptor (hAR) and human progesterone receptor ligand-binding domains in complex with the same ligand metribolone (R1881) have been determined. Both three-dimensional structures show the typical nuclear receptor fold. The change of two residues in the ligand-binding pocket between the human progesterone receptor and hAR is most likely the source for the specificity of R1881 to the hAR. The structural implications of the 14 known mutations in the ligand-binding pocket of the hAR ligand-binding domains associated with either prostate cancer or the partial or complete androgen receptor insensitivity syndrome were analyzed. The effects of most of these mutants could be explained on the basis of the crystal structure.

Ossie has a tendancy to confuse people

I don't understand some of this but it deosnt sound good.

??
    if somebody have androgen receptor gene mutations,can get cancer from substances that bind more strongly to AR receptors.

"hAR LB D mutations observed in prostate cancer, CAIS, and PAIS/MAIS
    For convenience, the equivalent positions of the amino acid residues (aar) in the hPR LB D are given. . All mutations are taken from the androgen receptor gene mutations data base.
    ------------------Thr877-Ala---891--------H11-----------D.
    ------------------Thr877-Ser---891--------H11-----------D.
    ------------------Leu880-Gln---894--------H11-----------D.
    ------------------Phe891-Leu --905-----Loop H11/H12----D.

there are 14 known mutations in the ligand-binding pocket of the hAR ligand-binding domains associated with either prostate cancer or the partial or complete androgen receptor insensitivity syndrome.
    Despite the low sequence homology of as low as 20% between the LB Ds of different nuclear receptor families, all these proteins share a similar fold. They are comprised of up to 12 helices and a small -sheet arranged in a so-called -helical sandwich, a kind of fold that up to now has only been observed for the LB Ds of nuclear receptors. Depending on the nature of the bound ligand, agonist, or antagonist, the carboxyl-terminal helix H12 is found in either one of two orientations. In the agonist-bound conformation, helix H12 serves as a "lid" to close the ligand-binding pocket (LBP), whereas in the antagonist-bound conformation helix H12 is positioned in a different orientation thus opening the entrance to the LBP. "

antagonist=counteracts
    agonist=propitiates
    There are 12 helices comprising the ligand binding domains of nuclears receptors.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 11-17-2006 at 11:38 AM.

Hmm, there goes that idea then.

Hmm, there goes that idea then.

What about Tren then?

Since it is supposedly 200x more "potent" than trenbolone , I am assuming tren is that much .. "safer" . Unless the "potency" isn't reffering to the strength of which it binds to the AR in any way.

So who is seeing actual feedback from it and is it reliable information ?

Arent there other issues that should be taken into account before we assume it's not as bad as we have been lead to believe ?

Oswaldo kinda scared me a little bit with that study, unless I am taking it out of context.

Unoid is offline Member
    I'm interested in seeing how well this drug works.
    've heard plenty of methyltrienolone and dienalone and tried the Di myself.

An injectable drug strong as trienalone would be kickass.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information