Thread: dbol and test e

Jagodich is offline New Member

dbol and test e

hey guys i was jus wondering if id be ok to do a dbol and test e stack....im 19 years old...i have been workin out for 4 years... in the last three months i have done 2 creatines and 2 tirbulus sups....i havent reached the results i would like...i was also wondering if avoiding noveldex is a possibility...im a really lean guy...weigh 150 pounds...and im 5'7....im really cut right now i would like to bulk up...so i was wondering if this stack would be the best way to go...also run it with a liv-tone to keep the liver strong
    Last edited by Jagodich; 10-01-2006 at 08:15 PM.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Smak Dat PUZZ: EVERYONES FIRST CYCLE SHOULD BE TEST AND DBOL
    Smak Dat PUZZ: ENOUGH SAID

shit eff what smak says you are too young man

and way to effin small to even think you have come anywhere near your natural potential.

Welcome to AR brother hang out and do some reading first.

i have been stuck at 150 pounds for the last 2 years...i eat three meals a day with 2 bars...i need to advance somehow...which way do u think i could?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    shit eff what smak says you are too young man

and way to effin small to even think you have come anywhere near your natural potential.

Welcome to AR brother hang out and do some reading first.

you arent eating enough (check the diet stickies)
    you should try switching up your training (check the workout stickies)

the answers are her bud do some reading.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Welcome to AR...........

There is no need to use aas at this point please go to the workout forum and post up your workout routine and goals....Here is the link to that forum

http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Then go to the diet forum and post up your diet and goals....heres that link

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Ask them for a critque in both forums follow the advice given and you will grow I promise...........

thanx horse2006....i am being told i am to young..but friends of mine same age and weight...have done stacks of decca and test e...and there gains were amazing...y should i not do it at a young age?
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Welcome to AR...........

There is no need to use aas at this point please go to the workout forum and post up your workout routine and goals....Here is the link to that forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Then go to the diet forum and post up your diet and goals....heres that link

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Ask them for a critque in both forums follow the advice given and you will grow I promise...........

juice_305 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Jagodich]thanx horse2006....i am being told i am to young..but friends of mine same age and weight...have done stacks of decca and test e...and there gains were amazing...y should i not do it at a young age?[/QUOTE]

at that age you have all the hormones in your boby that you need to grow....eat 5 to 6 meals a day with a good diet and hit the gym.......you'll grow.......dont rush into aas because your friends are doing it

well even though arnold started when he was like 15 that doesn't mean you should. 3 meals a day? dude, you need to eat more than that. you should be eating 7 meals a day. you shouldn't start taking steroids until you are over 200 lbs and are over 21. you are probably eating like 2000 calories a day or something, start eating more. you need 150g of protein a day to function start eating 250g-300 a day.

a teenager produces about 300mg of test a week.

locowhiteguy77 is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone read the forum anymore?

obviously not. why should they take the time to read and learn when they can post and have everyone hand them everything.

shoestring is offline New Member
    Too young for steroids . Wait till mid twenties if you still want to then..

napoleon is offline Banned
    Really I'll co-sign too young.

I might advise to jumpstart w/ d-bol, and test cyp. Going to enthanate, and equipoise . Eq should help stimulate your appetite... It always does mine!

Nap

littlenomore is offline Junior Member
    Does a teenager really produce around 300mg of test a week?

handler is offline Junior Member
    i doubt it

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I would wait until you're about 26. You can do great without having to do steroids . That pic of me in the avatar is something I achieved without steroids. You're body, at 19 is not fully matured. Between 19-21 for example, males still grow in height. Steroids will stunt this growth and that's permanent. You don't need steroids.

If you were willing to pay the price and train hard, eat 6-7 meals a day with both enough protein and enough carbs, get plenty of rest and stick to the basic excersizes (squat, deadlift, bench press, rows) and if you're determined enough to suck it up when you feel pain, you'd grow. And from there, if you were to follow a disciplined on season cycle, you'd ripp up and look good (within the constraints of your genetic potential for shape, etc). Steroids is not the answer son! Being hard core is training hard, living the lifestyle and being smart enough to wait until the time is right for steroids. Being hasty is just being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagodich
    hey guys i was jus wondering if id be ok to do a dbol and test e stack....im 19 years old...i have been workin out for 4 years... in the last three months i have done 2 creatines and 2 tirbulus sups....i havent reached the results i would like...i was also wondering if avoiding noveldex is a possibility...im a really lean guy...weigh 150 pounds...and im 5'7....im really cut right now i would like to bulk up...so i was wondering if this stack would be the best way to go...also run it with a liv-tone to keep the liver strong

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i have been stuck at 150 pounds for the last 2 years...i eat three meals a day with 2 bars...i need to advance somehow...which way do u think i could?
    of course ur stuck at 150lbs bro 3 meals a day isnt shit .try taking in 4500 calories ed and then tell me ur stuck at 150 .u need to focus on diet that is ur biggest problem u should be eating 6 meals at least ed bro

Painful Pleasure, I'm pretty sure if teens produced 300mgs of test per week, we'd all be monsters. You shouldn't post facts you're not sure about.

Surrender is offline Banned
    thanx horse2006....i am being told i am to young..but friends of mine same age and weight...have done stacks of decca and test e...and there gains were amazing...y should i not do it at a young age?
    You have idiots for friends. But we all have a few of them

littlenomore... how old are you? what cycles do you have under your belt?

I'm 21 and haven't done a cycle yet....I'm not ready of course. Are you flaming or was you just curious? lol.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You are not ready for ass for now,look the avatar of "littlenomore"...and he is natural,get better diet and work-out.....19 y/o ?....no,no ass !!!

LPR.

no not flamming, just wondering, im a younger member on the website aswell , im only 20 but i will be starting my first cycle this thursday if everthing goes right , i truly belive i am ready now i dont have a second thought in my mind, only thing that worries me is the first injection but im sure it will go fine

remember to asperate always, I just recently found out what it was, lol. It's pretty important. What are your stats bro?

rada is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulPleasure
    a teenager produces about 300mg of test a week.
    I think 300mg/week is a alot of an exaggeration

littlenomore:
    haha yea man i have a friend whos just finished his first cycle of excatly what im going to run test e 500 a wee and dianabol 40 mgs daily (spreadout) hes going to do my first shot and im going from there im 5'10 stuck at 175-180 in the gym 5 days a week (days off usualy in there doing cardio feels like im addicted haha)
    thanks for the advice...
    what are you thinking of running for your first cycle?

the problem with me eating more then 3 meals a day is i work trades...im a carpenter...i cant be maken 5 or 6 meals a day...thats y i eat protien bars inbetween meals...any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    of course ur stuck at 150lbs bro 3 meals a day isnt shit .try taking in 4500 calories ed and then tell me ur stuck at 150 .u need to focus on diet that is ur biggest problem u should be eating 6 meals at least ed bro

Jagodich, if you're not going to eat 7 meals a day it is going to be a lot harder to gain/grow. Try to take weight gainer along with eating 3 LARGE meals every day. Andler, oops i didn't know your cycle knowledge lol. but yeah, I already have sustanon 250, nolva and clomid (brother gave it all to me) but I don't plan on cycling until I feel I am ready. I definitely need to gain a lot more size/weight. I just started to bulk, I am getting some weight gainer this weekend. Keep us posted on the results, both of you guys.

the problem with me eating more then 3 meals a day is i work trades...im a carpenter...i cant be maken 5 or 6 meals a day...thats y i eat protien bars inbetween meals...any other suggestions?
    bs excuse bro i do floors for a living i dont take breaks or lunch i will stop for 5 min and wolf down an entire meal thats 3 at work and another three at home so dont tell me bro cmon dedicate urself

he prolly wants us to tell him to take roids, as if its his only option or something, lol.

littlenomore, what weight gainer do u pick up...ive tried one called quick mass.but i preffer to stick to bars! its not my only option bud...im jus trying to see wat ppl who kno about it tell me! im new to all this..and i need the advise

Quote Originally Posted by littlenomore
    Jagodich, if you're not going to eat 7 meals a day it is going to be a lot harder to gain/grow. Try to take weight gainer along with eating 3 LARGE meals every day. Andler, oops i didn't know your cycle knowledge lol. but yeah, I already have sustanon 250, nolva and clomid (brother gave it all to me) but I don't plan on cycling until I feel I am ready. I definitely need to gain a lot more size/weight. I just started to bulk, I am getting some weight gainer this weekend. Keep us posted on the results, both of you guys.

littlenomore, what weight gainer do u pick up...ive tried one called quick mass.but i preffer to stick to bars! its not my only option bud...im jus trying to see wat ppl who kno about it tell me! im new to all this..and i need the advise
    well im glad to see u r willing to listen.but i will tell u even with aas if ur diet stays the way it is u will acomplish nothing.

if u get ur diet in check trust me u will feel like u ar on juice bro double ur calories u will grow like a weed

you gotta find a way to eat more bro, along with the weight gainer.....theres a new one called Serious Mass (the 12lb.size), it has 1250 calories, 50 grams of protein per serving. I'm going to order some for like $48 with shipping. Anyone heard anything about this stuff before?

Thread Information