Thread: Clomid WTF!!!

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Clomid WTF!!!

Hey Bros, anyone have sides from clomid. This pct seems to be kickin my ass. I have been on clomid for 3 weeks and currently running 50clo/20 nov a day. For the last 4 days I am very tired, dizzy as hell all day, muscles feel very weird like when you wake up from a long hard sleep and stretch. Any comments???

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    im on the same shit now bro, first 2 days of PCT i used 200mg Clomid both days, and immediately got pain in my eyes. now im on 100mg ED with 40mg Nolvadex , and feel fine. last PCT (which was my first using clomid and nolvadex) i struggled to think straight, a form of depression, which clomid users often report. only afew more days mate and youl be off, dont worry

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    agreed ,i'm 3 weeks into my pct 100mg clomid/20nolva feel tired and dizzy. also, ****ing up at my work cuz seems that my brain is half frozen.

Thanks

All of those sound just like my exp with the clomid. I was really hoping someone else had the same to make me feel a little better! Good luck to all of you and hopefully I'll get back on track soon.

My feelings exactly. I was a little worried cause one of the sides of clomid..very very rare is stroke, which worried me a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    agreed ,i'm 3 weeks into my pct 100mg clomid/20nolva feel tired and dizzy. also, ****ing up at my work cuz seems that my brain is half frozen.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Im the same way. very dizzy. ive read posts from other people who just tuffed it out and now cant get rid of the dizzys. discontiue use immeadiatly. by what timm said I think Ill try novadex next time

Thread Information