SunTzu is offline New Member

Equipose And Hairloss

I have been reading about Equipose and the books i read said that products like prosar will not help reduce the effects of dht to the hair because the steriod travels through a different pathway.

So my questions is if i take proscar for the test i will be taking will it make the equipose less effective?

Will proscar be un effective at all because of the precence of the equipose?

And finally those that have hair issues and taken equipose, did you experince hairloss and if so how bad was it?

In all the books and articles i have read the writer breifly brushes over the topic so i'm not sure if this AAS would work well with my situation.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    havent used eq........yet

but as far as i know, boldenone(eq) does convert through the 5alpha reductase enzyme(despite this"other pathway" you mention) to a dht-like hormone called dihydroboldenone(was sold otc as "1-testosterone " up until a couple years ago) Dihydroboldenone is 7 times as anabolic as testosterone, and im assuming very androgenic . Users of "1-testosterone" were very pleased with muscle gains, but obviously be cause its a 5alpha reduced compund, hard on hair as well. Bolenone, though it converts to dihydroboldenone doest do so in a significant amount. Taking proscar(finasteride) should stop it converting to dihydroboldenone(DHB). Whethor that stops the hairloss complely from eq is uncertain since it is believed boldenone will exert that effect regardless turnover to DHB. However, know one knows for sure. Will it effect the anabolic potency of your cycle taking proscar? Not really but some ppl feel that when DHT and the like, are lowerd and excluded from the cycle strengh drops, but some say it doest matter. "Proscar" is a bit strong though as that is a 5mg version if finasteride. Propecia or AARs version is 1mg. If you take proscar of cycle though, you will most def need it in cycle. In fact id just switch to Dutasteride in that situation.

Thread Information