quartertonroche is offline New Member

found old stash, still good?

Hey I'm in the process of moving, I just found two bottles of test homebrew from like two years ago. I'm real pumped about it because I havent had a source in forever.

But...the question's kinda obvious I guess. Is it good enough to just bake it for a while at 225, or is it at this point a waste of time? I've seen this question posted before several times but I've been looking for a while in the archives.

Really appreciate the help fellas, I dont wana do something stupid but I have been dying to start again.
    Brian

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i don't get it. you homebrew, but can't find a source....hmmmm

quartertonroche is offline New Member
    I didnt make it, my buddy did. He's gone now, I havnt had a source since he split.

jvjacked is offline New Member
    if its only two years old you should be alright

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    had you ever used your buddies stuff before? how experienced was he in homebrewing?

if it was from a reputable ugl, i'd say go ahead. what makes me wary though is that i have no idea how experienced this guy was and hence how precautionary he was. for all you know, that stuff could be loaded with bacteria right now and you could end up giving yourself a serious infection.

personally, i wouldn't risk it. if you really want to cycle again that bad, you can make the effort and find another source rather than risking an infection and thousands of dollars in medical expenses.

Thread Information