lightspeed7 is offline Banned

Input please help me out with my cycle.

I planning on doing a cycle of deca and anavar . I wanna keep this in the range of a cutting cycle. I'm training for my next track season and as a sprinter gaining weight would not be good for me. Keeping this in mind I would like help on a estimation of what dosages and duration of the cycle should I follow.

My stats are age 20 5'11, weight 190, BF 12-13%

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by lightspeed7; 10-15-2006 at 10:23 PM.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed7
    I planning on doing a cycle of deca and anavar . I wanna keep this in the range of a cutting cycle. I'm training for my next track season and as a sprinter gaining weight would not be good for me. Keeping this in mind I would like help on a estimation of what dosages and duration of the cycle should I follow.

My stats are age 20 5'11, weight 190, BF 12-13%

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

is this your fisrt.. Cycle?????how long have your been training whats your diet .... Seconde I dont like anavar and deca anavar is to mild IMO But some may disagree

But from your stats i would say that you have some what a normal bodyt weight I know I am 5"11 weight 269 off cycle priming .. So i would say you need t o work on adding mass naturaly ... get that in check this will greatly improve you cycle out come later on ... so maybe check out the diet and training fourms

lightspeed7 is offline Banned
    No this isnt my first cycle. Ive got experience with deca , test, and dianabol . Ive done all of these within bulking cycles. I wanna do a cutting cycle to get really trimmed up for my upcoming season. I dont want anything thats really hard my liver thats why I wanna do a deca anavar cycle. Ive already maxed out naturally so thats where I'm at. Im willing to through some test in there if I can taylor it to my needs. I really dont to add any more weight just build on what I have.
    Any help on how I should taylor my cycle of deca and anavar. How long I should run it and at what dosages for a cutting cycle, would be appreciated, thanks bro.

Thread Information